Experiences With World Owners

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined a PW with a world owner who was absolutely awesome - set up a great PW, implemented fantastic rules, managed the world effectively, and ensured you all had fun? Post their name here and say why they are so great, so others know that world's run by them are ace! Big these people up, they spent money ensuring you could have fun, and then put in the effort too!

Had a really bad experience with a world owner who deleted enemy ID's, abused owner options by changing options for their own benefit and then changing options back again, or ran the world like their own private playground without a care for any other player? Post up their name and what bad experience you had!

Whenever you want to join a private world, or invite people to your own private world, you can check this thread to look for any particularly good eggs, or bad eggs!

(always remember though that one person's bad experience might not be all that it seems, before you rule someone off completely!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Godsend9701

Harvester
Recons = Great fun, thanks recon for spending your hard earn cash to give us a fun little PW, Cheers mate.

maickesh

Digger
recons ?

recons ?

my opinion about recons world.

the set up is great, but after he deleted rank 1 (leader of my alli) for his own intentions my alli fell apart, i've had some fun, but most of the fun get ripped appart because of the whole deleting part.

don't hate people who own you. try to learn something from it.... hope you did.

maickesh

Godsend9701

Harvester
/me wins :D

good game again peoples :D

Moderated by Pinpower
Im assuming Azzer wants this thread fairly spam free so it can actually remain useful.

Matt

Harvester
Mrflos,

Thanks for the PW was fun, and very fair didnt change anything even if he wasnt rank 1. he even sent out a nice mail saying congrats.

=]

Bahamut - Deleted players who were a threat, reset the round part way through, removed anti-rape to allow 4+ people to hit me when I was offline, then deleted me after I recovered and wiped him and the others out, major fail...

Jase

Harvester
Hailstone (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Only restarted once but that was to sort stuff out not because he was loosing, would recommend and trust but im sure someone remembers how long he's been around :p

Last edited:

Hailstone24

Weeder
Hailstorm (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Only restarted once but that was to sort stuff out not because he was loosing, would recommend and trust but im sure someone remembers how long he's been around :p

Hailstorm? :O correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its Hailstone :p lol can deal with Hailstorm though quite like it tbh yea that was a good fun PW but ppl gave up by the end but we do have alot of fun we need to do another :D :mrgreen:

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Hailstone. - good experience

it's a shame that a lot of them didn't end up playing. and u only reset it when i was winning. =| god damn you!. lol =P

Jase

Harvester
Hailstorm (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Hailstorm? :O correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its Hailstone :p lol can deal with Hailstorm though quite like it tbh yea that was a good fun PW but ppl gave up by the end but we do have alot of fun we need to do another :D :mrgreen:

Idd, much appreciated for the pw!

Ram

Head Gardener
hehe good pw.
People restarted to end my rank 1 term. :(

~Hailstones pw

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Bit late but MrFlos' private world was very fairly run had a lot of fun definate +1

Godsend9701

Harvester
Hailstones pw = Bad

was restarted when i was in top 5, than when Ram and myself was ranks 1 and 2 people decided to restart and go the routes that would kill us, couldnt kill us with the routes you 1st start with, means you FAIL.

Bruce666

Harvester
ive been in lots of PWs but id have too say hailstone and penguin

penguin because she was fair and didnt keep restarting wasnt a recent one but was a fun one

hailstone what can i say, LEGEND pleyer, LEGEND leader,LEGEND pw owner and thru bush became a LEGEND mate:)