Experiences With World Owners

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
+1 for insomn's PW.

Even though everyone else quit, he made the PW fair and even and didn't restart it till everyone had quit. Then he made it into a havoc-like game so everyone that quit could come back and get revenge ^_^

Illumination

Head Gardener
+1 for Insomniac..

Great effort in organizing and running it fairly. Id say +2 if I could, just because its Joe and he has a cute daughter:p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Did i hear cute daughter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
+1 For Insomn

Bit crazy trying to organise at first but you got it done fairly (IMO). Good PW, shame it was a bit slower going than hoped (i was fairly inactive myself tbh) but a good laugh anyway! Congrats to the winners!

Max

Garden Designer
+1 for Dave's PW as it was incredible fun and he always listened to the general vibe of the players, as well as trying to change the settings to suit the current situation.

-1 for Dave's PW for his accidental "ad hoc" deletion strategy :p I'm sure you didn't mean to upset the balance too much mate, but alas now I fear there's no time or muscle left for a successful resistance!

But overall I really enjoyed it, and I am sure many others have (and should post in here lots of +1s for Dave ^^), so thanks for running it :D

dave

Harvester
+1 for Dave's PW as it was incredible fun and he always listened to the general vibe of the players, as well as trying to change the settings to suit the current situation.

-1 for Dave's PW for his accidental "ad hoc" deletion strategy :p I'm sure you didn't mean to upset the balance too much mate, but alas now I fear there's no time or muscle left for a successful resistance!

But overall I really enjoyed it, and I am sure many others have (and should post in here lots of +1s for Dave ^^), so thanks for running it :D

no problem :) im glad ur not to soar about the deletion :p i did feel well bad.
didnt even play much myself :p
im sure ill do it again sometime tho its been fun, see if we can get more players.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
+1 for dave. Great settings, good communication with the others before starting the world, and aside from the drunken deletion mistake, it was awesome.

edd

Tree Surgeon
+1 for dave's PW, had a great time, it was a good length and the tech settings were spot on i thought.

Thanks again Dave :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
+1 to Dave, purely for being Dave and having me in stitches after the accidental deletions.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
+1 for Mitch, for bringing back some fond memories.
-1 for messing around with the world far too much, and adding 90% insurance when he headed to bed, and changing insurance to fit when someone attacked him/he attacked others.

But I did enjoy both setups that were used in the world. The use of mass Nanos is always a sad sight though, in what is supposed to be a land-fight.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
-1 for Mitch's PW. His PW, his rules, but as DaX said settings were messed with too much to make it enjoyable. I ended up deleting :(

Max

Garden Designer
+1 for DaX's PW! He responded quickly and efficiently to changes in the climate (such as bashing of newcomers on day 2) and then didn't enforce a restart when there was fighting throughout until the very end.

Great PW, I really enjoyed it :D Also, turned out you got the settings spot on, I could suicide repeatedly and always log in to lots of troops and potential for land to play around with ^^

LS_

Pruner
+1 for DaX's PW! He responded quickly and efficiently to changes in the climate (such as bashing of newcomers on day 2) and then didn't enforce a restart when there was fighting throughout until the very end.

Great PW, I really enjoyed it :D Also, turned out you got the settings spot on, I could suicide repeatedly and always log in to lots of troops and potential for land to play around with ^^

This.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Forgot to vote this...

+2 for DaX
Great settings. A lot of fun and the round never really ended with all the bounty/insurance/land. Shame I went completely AWOL after the first 4 days.

Max

Garden Designer
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!

Zaheen

BANNED
+1 to Tiger.

-1 to Godsend, cool guy and everything but kick/raping your alliance members just to win is a little extreme. Trying to think which is worse, deleting someone or kick/raping them.

Teaming up sometimes adds to the fun, but it can be seen as a little "cheaty" by some people.

Last edited: