• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Cyborg Gardener NERF

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Their start power is op. I'm not saying the unit is bad im just saying their starting power is op. Too op. To say that if you have a few mill CG means you land everytime during the flak wars that is op. End of.

A change in dev time maybe to make sure they come out after Hax's maybe.

Who from PW has responded?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
CG should come out 12-24 hours later, min.

But suggestion sub-forum is worthless and while a discussion on it is something to troll each other with, it's ultimately pointless.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
maybe I'll stop putting in the effort trying to persuade you and instead write you off as a lost cause.
Maybe? Please do, I mean I've done that with you and others many years ago - I have my own reasons for calling Alcibiades what I did, perhaps he will explain to you why I did it, but I'm not going to justify each and every word I say wrong to somebody, I said it for a reason, a very good one.

I find it quite hillarious how you of all people can call anybody a troll, if you want to discuss this further then please PM me. Also please stick to the topic - I have been trying really hard to do so but it's so difficult with the sheer quantity of bullsmeg you continue to spit.

Don't ignore all of my post just because you have a lack of understanding of the game.

I'd like someone from PW to come in here and honestly say they don't think CG are OP.
Why do you need them to respond?

I've had people thinking I was in their alliance solely because I'm sticking up for a route that is one of my favourites. They don't need to reply to confirm they are not OP, they are probably enjoying their start power whilst it lasts - like anybody with Cyborg Gardeners SHOULD be doing as early as possible.

Sigh. I didn't call you a troll. You called me a troll on numerous occasions for your own bizarre reasons. Please quote where I called you a troll on this thread. I only became embroiled in this farcical discussion with you because you dismissed my point purely because I'm inactive.

I originally only posted that CG should be more expensive because atm they are far tougher than gards but only slightly more expensive, making them very difficult to stop. That was on topic. I'm partly to blame for leading the thread off-topic by answering your quote of me, but I'm certainly no more to blame than you are.

I'm not going to claim to be uberimbaleetpro at the game, but I do know a decent amount. Maybe CGs are fine, but personally I'd like to see their price increased a tad to make them slightly less all-conquering during flak wars.

As for the Alci thing, it really is beside the point whether you have history or not. You showed quite clearly that you have no interest in being civil with anyone you perceive to be "anti-zaheen". You agreed with him on the topic, but still felt it necessary to include a personal insult.

Zaheen

BANNED
See previous page
Yes I did feel the need, and he knows why. It's in the past now, and I'm pretty sure he'll not respond to it because he can be mature as well when he wants to be.

CGs are a bit ridiculous for their cost. They should be like 10k per unit.
toby I did not dismiss your point, it's just at first it didn't even sound like you had a point. I read over my first reply and I can see why it might have pissed you off, I apologise. I didn't literally mean get more skill, I was more frustrated seeing you rant over something as small as this, when there are so many other things wrong with the game, you pick something as tiny as that? Come on.

If you take a little time to read over what I said there's more to you just being inactive. I think you understand exactly what I mean, and it's why you have decided to talk to me in a more civil manner now, and I will happily do the same.

Increasing the cost slightly, is pointless - it would really only benefit solo players. Increasing the time they come out so that Petrol Bombers are out a few hours later, I don't think that's such a great idea either. I really do understand that they are incredibly better than regular Gardeners, and if you compare costs then you may be well within your rights to say they are OP. But it's only available to Shield players, and for that reason alone it's fair to say they are not overly used, and if you want just call them "cheap". (As the cost of their land in comparison to any other flak would be cheap).

I don't see a problem unless, as I stated before a massive portion of the community all play this route, and if they did - I very much doubt people would complain due to the sheer number of CW/Tyrants that would munch them up.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I always try and engage in civil conversation unless I feel it is getting me nowhere. Treat people with respect and I will do the same.

And Alci is about as mature as a fart joke.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
I say cyborg garderners are fine, they dont need any nerf at all. People just need to learn and accept that loosing land is part of the game and at the round start anyone can loose land.

I say Twigley get over yourself and steal back some more land instead. And really white knights pwn cyborg garderners and any route can get them so stack some honor.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I say cyborg garderners are fine, they dont need any nerf at all. People just need to learn and accept that loosing land is part of the game and at the round start anyone can loose land.

I say Twigley get over yourself and steal back some more land instead. And really white knights pwn cyborg garderners and any route can get them so stack some honor.

Spoken like a true person who didn't bother to read the thread. Twigley hasn't posted here in AGES.. :p

Podunk

Head Gardener
CGs are nigh unstoppable during the first couple days of the round. Nobody has WKs or apprents. And even by the third day, WKs are so few in number that it is negligible. The only legit way to stop them is mass hippy, but no-one in their right mind would mass hippies to blind counter CG as hax still won't be out for another hours/days. So the problem isn't with the CG themselves, but the means to detect that they are coming. Until you lose land to them and watch your Unit Stats page like a hawk you won't even know they hit you.

Also it must be noted that there is no comparison to rock-paper-scissors because you have an invisible instant win option that can be played in the form of CGs.

Zaheen

BANNED
Treat people with respect and I will do the same.
Respect is earned, I respect everybody unless they give me reason not to - I'm sure it's the same for most people.

Spoken like a true person who didn't bother to read the thread. Twigley hasn't posted here in AGES.. :p
He's so pro he didn't need to read it, his reply is straight to the bloody point!

Also it must be noted that there is no comparison to rock-paper-scissors because you have an invisible instant win option that can be played in the form of CGs.
Invisible instant win?! People see it coming, it's just they can't do much about it this early on! Only the pro people can I guess! :rofl:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
People don't see it coming because hacks aren't out yet. So you plan your defence on the assumption that the incoming is gards and you lose land. You can't plan every defence on the unlikely event that it is CGs because you'd be massively oversending against gardeners most of the time. And for a lot of alliances, even if you know the inc is CGs it is still bloody difficult to stop. For the first couple of days you have to pile on ridiculous numbers of basics/gurus/SDS/whatever to stop a relatively small CG inc.

Obviously CGs have to be pretty strong so it isn't a waste of a dev, but I believe they can be made slighly more expensive and still be a good unit.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Obviously CGs have to be pretty strong so it isn't a waste of a dev, but I believe they can be made slighly more expensive and still be a good unit.

That's true, considering people don't even use them properly nowadays. They're supposed to be a second layer of flak to protect your geos but people just mass them like noobolos

Podunk

Head Gardener
As toby said Zaheen, how do you see CGs coming with no hax? That is why I said they're invisible. And if you read my first paragraph I already made note of that on multiple occasions.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner

Man you should read more before you post too!

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

Waiting for the Twigs troll. Thread started yonks ago, latest Twigley comment made a valid suggestion so telling him he needs to get over himself isn't really sufficient. He has made a valid suggestion.

CG, in flak wars, are exclusively dominant. Increase the unit cost to make their growth slower and then not so many are obtained and the development ETA, but not so marginally?

GooDGoodBye

Pruner

Waiting for the Twigs troll. Thread started yonks ago, latest Twigley comment made a valid suggestion so telling him he needs to get over himself isn't really sufficient. He has made a valid suggestion.

CG, in flak wars, are exclusively dominant. Increase the unit cost to make their growth slower and then not so many are obtained and the development ETA, but not so marginally?

dude leave it between me and luckysports, im sure he cant speak for himself.

On topic, Cgs are fine and they dont need anykind of nerf. Loosing land is part of the game and early round everyone looses. Later on robotics get ownd by rpgs, strikers, harriers so this thread is rly pointless. Some routes are strong early round and some later on.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Twigley's latest post hardly counts, he spoke 2 sentences and added NOTHING to the conversation, my comment still stand strong..

And if you REALLY wanna get into it with me.. Your going to have to pick something better to disagree on.. :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
some maths man, go find out how long it takes for CG route to get a ranged lethal, and then come back and summarise what other lethals are out by then. that is your quest, return succesful and i shal give you many thanks and appreciations

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
I think Toby is better than anyone at this (honestly and genuinely lol) but there are flaws to iron out. Oh and leave it between you and Lucky? Have fun there....what there is to leave is beyond me.

Anyway, yes land is part of the game, everyone knows that, but what people are suggesting is that CG are out too early to be controlled in a more fairly effective manner. Suggestions are being made to enhance how they are approached and so thieving with them isn't as god dam easy as it is now.

Finally, you last sentence I thought was 'pointless'. Just because Robo's get pwned later in the round doesn't make this thread pointless...where you going there I don't know