• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Cyborg Gardener NERF

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Cyborg Gardeners are massively overpowered for their price.

I suggest they are either slightly nerfed (as to not null the point of them) or the price of them increase.

That is all.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Hm. I don't think they're that bad...

Edit: Although they do seem to come out inappropriately early...Switching shields and CG's (although I'm not sure what you would do with the costs) seems like a vaguely good idea.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
They are still an uber flak...
For a start gurus should get more than 1:1 on them at their current cost...

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
SA's get 16:1 on apaches.

One unit doesn't really convince me that they're overpowered. Plenty of stuff owns CG's.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I would give you more ratios but not on the right computer at the moment... but lets be honest there aint plenty of things that own CG... yeh cw, assassins a little bit but there aint anything that targets INN first with any real AD.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
A lot of things target all, and CG's don't really have that much armour.

Tractors were nerfed because people could mass them and flak through an entire rank 2 alliance, I just don't see that being the case with CG's.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I'm not asking for their stats to be halved or their price doubled similar to the drastic change to tractors... I'm saying they need a minor alteration e.g. 1.5k added to cost.
Please give a better comparison.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Generally in life you have to prove why things should be changed, not prove why things shouldn't be changed :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
They are far too cost effective and there isn't much that counters them.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
There are a ton of things that counter them. In fact I'd say pretty much every route has one that can kill them.

pb's,sorc's,shox,f-117,sgt,pb,tl,cw,td,sorc among other things which are fairly popular and comonly used units.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Sgt get 1:2 on them.

I didn't say there weren't just no counters.
I said they are too cost effective.

There is nothing that counters them cost effectively.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Again, just because you say nothing counters them cost effectively doesn't really prove that nothing counters them cost effectively :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It's my opinion, and the BR's i have seen his round support it - hence the suggestion.
Ofc my opinion doesn't prove it.

Anyone else have experience with them?
Or BR's to share?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I played them last round and found early in the round they were basically unstoppable. SGT and guru had no chance of stopping them, but later in the round, Vamps, Sorc, Dragon, TL, Apache and TD ate them alive, to the point where it was actually better to mass Gards. They are good against a lot of units, but overall they don't need to be massively nerfed. Maybe a cost boost from 4,200 to 4,500, but that would be as far as I would go.

john

Harvester
they don't get injuries. they are fine the way they are.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Eh.
You get insurance.
What does not getting injury have to do with it?

john

Harvester
well if you buy gards and they die, you get injuries.
if you buy cg's and they die, they are gone.
plus the route is high init, it needs stronger units to attack with.
maybe a slight cost increase at most, but besides that they seem fine.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
If cg die you get insurance to get them back again at the same speed as injury and amount.
Your point is invalid.

john

Harvester
ok then, what about the route?
you have shields, cw, td.
all of them fire late, you cant hit many ppl and land with those units. everything blocks you.