Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rofl, Mattheus deleted me after me and my brother raped a FFA with him in.
Cheers :p

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Rofl, Mattheus deleted me after me and my brother raped a FFA with him in.
No I deleted you because I don't like being e-stalked. Getting about a million party requests was annoying, joining my games was also annoying. You couldn't seem to take the hint that I didn't want to play with you. Hence deleting you.
And any noob can pwn a FFA with a M4 btw. ( and last I checked, my K/D was way above yours, which has been with nothing but a sniper...sooo yeah)
Oh, and it was hardly a rape, I left the game fairly early while I was in 2nd place.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
rofl, mattheus deleted me after me and my brother raped a ffa with him in.
no i deleted you because i don't like being e-stalked. Getting about a million party requests was annoying, joining my games was also annoying. You couldn't seem to take the hint that i didn't want to play with you. Hence deleting you.
And any noob can pwn a ffa with a m4 btw. ( and last i checked, my k/d was way above yours, which has been with nothing but a sniper...sooo yeah)
oh, and it was hardly a rape, i left the game fairly early while i was in 2nd place.

Ahahahahahahaha!

+1.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
rofl, mattheus deleted me after me and my brother raped a ffa with him in.
no i deleted you because i don't like being e-stalked. Getting about a million party requests was annoying, joining my games was also annoying. You couldn't seem to take the hint that i didn't want to play with you. Hence deleting you.
And any noob can pwn a ffa with a m4 btw. ( and last i checked, my k/d was way above yours, which has been with nothing but a sniper...sooo yeah)
oh, and it was hardly a rape, i left the game fairly early while i was in 2nd place.

Ahahahahahahaha!

+1.

I've given you about 2 invites in the past while i was in games with other bush people.
And this is the first game ive ever joined of yours.

K/D means nothing, you have played about 3 times longer than me - and mostly FFA. Give it a month and ill be back to 2 - 2.5 like cod4.

And it was you who added me way back in cod 4 days - you could of just said you didnt wanna play rather than rage quiting and deleting me lol.

Anyway it's nice to have someone who just doesnt FFA sniper with noobs on my friendlist who is so ****ing grumpy and doesnt wanna play a game with others.

Good riddens.

P.s - camping with a sniper doesnt take much.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Yes, 'about' 2 invites. Sure!
I will prob get in that mix at some point, saw a couple of you invited me to play last night, apologies for just dingeying it

Np i'm used to Mattheus denying my invites anyway.

:(

Congrats on working out that I'm a grumpy git though, many people worked that out a looong time ago.. :p
Have fun!

Oh, and to actually add something back on topic...boosting is becoming ridiculously common :/ So many games I've been in where 2 people will sit in a corner of the map with one guy knifing the other with tactical insertion to boost him to a nuke.
I actually have a class set aside with marathon and lightweight to hunt boosters down when it becomes obvious thats whats happening. Kinda sad really. Luckily it's pretty easy to spot when you know what to look out for. Tactical insertion makes a loud sound effect everytime someone spawns using it, so if you're in a game and are hearing that every 5 seconds or so with one guy going 25-0 killing the same guy over and over who goes 0-25 then it's boosters ahoy.
I kinda think tactical insertion needs to be patched out of the game. :/ While it's a fun idea, it just makes it too easy for cheaters to ruin games for everyone else.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I don't want to speak too early, but either as a result of changes to the matchmaking system, or a natural increase in the number of players who have "prestiged" - the matchmaking system appears to be far fairer than it was a week ago.

I was getting very frustrated a week ago (when I was level 40-ish, now level 56) - when I was constantly being matched against 3-4 people on level 30-40 prestige.

Played a few games with Gooner last night and found I was being matched against people with a similar rank to my own - and I was doing much better.

Hopefully this continues! As being matched against 6 hardcore players is about as fun as slapping yourself with a spoon coated with honey.

-

REMEMBER TO ADD BUSH USERS TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST:

FriendsWithBenefits.jpg

Major Goodvibe (DA)

AngryManSmash (Marv)

l aG l Benneh69
(Nightmare)

CLem the Ho
(Clem)

Fighting Drunk (Ollie)

Pinpower (Pinpower)

Manch86 (Treedude)

SteveGod69 (Steve_God)

My Sheep (Twigley)

ChavHacks
(Gooner)

Last edited:

Treedude

Harvester
hahahaha, wondered how long it would take before Twigley vs Mattheus made it onto here :p

In response to Mattheus' last post, who the hell does that? Surely you've got to be an absolute mug to agree to be the person who is getting stabbed 25 times and not getting any kills :p

DA - It'll just be because players are more spread out now, groups of players will be more defined now in terms of rank/playing time (although to be fair I haven't really noticed a difference, still get a fair few prestiged folk in my games, do play Ground War tho so I suppose it has to find more players)

Souls - Stopping Power FTW!! I love it, stopped using it now tho coz I've only unlocked about 3 Pro versions, wanted to get some more.
Loving Cold Blooded at the moment, especially now I've unlocked the Stinger. Was hilarious, one game I shot down about 5 kill streaks within a couple of minutes, don't think they got any kills, I'd have been raging if I was on the other team

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Treedude said:
In response to Mattheus' last post, who the hell does that? Surely you've got to be an absolute mug to agree to be the person who is getting stabbed 25 times and not getting any kills
Yeah it boggles the mind what some people will do to get a few nukes. I personally don't see the fun in sitting in a deserted corner of the map behind a crate jerking off with your friend and tactical insertion just so you can get a nuke emblem and a fancy K/D. But heyho, I also don't understand how there could possibly be enough demand to warrant a game such as this, I guess there's just some things I'll never understand.
I assume they just take it in turns to be the one getting all the deaths. GOTTA BE FAIR WHEN CHEATING AMIRITE?

Ezekiel

Harvester
Add me as well please! Gt: Moooorish

I'll add some of you as well.

I'm also a crane pro, I'll whoop any of you.

Souls

Official Helper
Treedude said:
In response to Mattheus' last post, who the hell does that? Surely you've got to be an absolute mug to agree to be the person who is getting stabbed 25 times and not getting any kills
Yeah it boggles the mind what some people will do to get a few nukes. I personally don't see the fun in sitting in a deserted corner of the map behind a crate jerking off with your friend and tactical insertion just so you can get a nuke emblem and a fancy K/D. But heyho, I also don't understand how there could possibly be enough demand to warrant a game such as this, I guess there's just some things I'll never understand.
I assume they just take it in turns to be the one getting all the deaths. GOTTA BE FAIR WHEN CHEATING AMIRITE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP1yddiEzpQ#movie_player

They should call you Mario, 'cuz you just got 1-upped!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
People still play this game?

Ive been playing the newest Ratchet & Clank the last week. Barely touched MW2. I must say this version has to be the best yet. The time puzzles are great.

Anyway, just played a few MW2 games today, and im already rusty. But amazingly i got games with Aussies! OMGWTF happened? That happens, like, never. Yet with decent ping i played worse than usual...maybe i gotta get back in the zone, so to speak.

Any word on total number of times you can prestige?

Treedude

Harvester
Yes it's 10 (i'm sure someone already said that :p)

And I feel your pain timtadams, need to get back into "the zone" myself, either that or stop playing when i'm tired and stoned (not the best combination when you need quick, accurate reactions :p)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Hey i've posted here, and changed the topic in the chan and you refuse to add me to this list
I Walker 16 I

also has anyone played in one of those 18 man free for all games on rust :D? I found out how to host one of them and the past2 days i've been setting them up hahaha, I've got 5 weapons mastered from it. I know its cheep but its soo soo funnnn!!!!!

Ezekiel

Harvester
Hey i've posted here, and changed the topic in the chan and you refuse to add me to this list
I Walker 16 I

also has anyone played in one of those 18 man free for all games on rust :D? I found out how to host one of them and the past2 days i've been setting them up hahaha, I've got 5 weapons mastered from it. I know its cheep but its soo soo funnnn!!!!!

Yeah I've been playing them for like a week now. Like you said, I knw it's cheating but it's so insanely fun. I can't host them myself though, so add me, Moooorish, and inv me next time you're doing it.

Treedude

Harvester
Whats this 18 man FFA games and how do you join them? Sounds hectic, I always loved matches on that Shipment level in the first Modern Warfare, unbelievably hectic.

Is this a PC thing or can you get them on xbox live as well?

Steve_God

Official Helper
FriendsWithBenefits.jpg

Major Goodvibe (DA)

AngryManSmash (Marv)

l aG l Benneh69
(Nightmare)

CLem the Ho
(Clem)

Fighting Drunk (Ollie)

Pinpower (Pinpower)

Manch86 (Treedude)

SteveGod69 (Steve_God)

My Sheep (Twigley)

ChavHacks
(Gooner)

We really should plan an evening for a Bush-fest on MW2 at some point, given we can now fill a whole game!