Recent content by Its not personalits Bush

1. I

Create schemes..

Hi It is possible to create a scheme where you have no pictures? I wana go on bush at work and not go caught!Anyway to make it look like excel?Like with the grids?
  2. I

Free end of round land!

If you know my ID,free land Bearing in mind AR.. AR Modifier: 86.3%
  3. I

Ignore list

People who block you but still send you messages are too lame. Learn to banter/don't take the game serious.
  4. I

The best solo combo..

Out of interest what are people thoughts on the "best" solo combo (3 routes) I personally like striker/sa/dragon-striker for the early armour damage,sa health and sorc etc to kill the poms that would try and defend the first two routes :P
  5. I

Sleepmode

This 3 tick waiting period is stupid... Sm is suppose to protect you but it actually does the opposite,it give te attacker a free shot at you with nothing you can do about it. (doesn't really concern ally people/active nap) The only time I've actually been hit hard is going into sleep and a...
  6. I

Converting units

Hello agian... I'm interested in units that convert eg nano,vamp route (zomb,WW too) and scaps I just wanted to know some more info about them,from previous threads I read zombies convert great,WW bad and nanos bad? Can anyone give me the straight up facts as I'm was interested about the vamp...
  7. I

[Recruiting] R46 nap

Looking for an active&contactable nap for r46 :)
  8. I

Extremist route

Ive searched the forums and all I can really find is I think old stuff with people saying it's pants because SA fire before fanatics which is now untrue. I'm thinking of going this route next round and just wanted some advice / pointers on setup and ratios etc? Obviously the plan is to be very...
  9. I

Extra solo benefits...

I know this game is meant for ally play and not alot of people agree that solo's have it hard but I think there should be extra benefits for solo players. things like variations to sleepmode times,eg a 4hr sm just for solos?
  10. I

Striker vs Rpg

Was just interested in peoples opinions/facts on which is the better?
  11. I

Bribe cheats=GAY

Insom giving Fubu men twice now... If your trying to kill men off,here's a tip..dont send them to a bribe route (twice)
  12. I

Just Interested...

How many of the 20 members in Ackbars are teachers/students?
  13. I

Ally route set up

This isn't a new suggestion just a plea to people who lead alliances,please can we see some fun and interesting route set ups. Like 3/4 of the ally must be a stealth route or like 3/4 of the ally must mass in eta 3 rush units (sort of like twig done but not just harrier) Obviously you need...
  14. I

[Recruiting] Active pnaps

Looking for some pnaps to attack with,pref rpg :)
  15. I

Additions to CF`s help archive

Thought it might be helpful to add a few things on to this, as i feel the helpers have answered my personal questions really well. Question:How to stop flak best with PoM route. Subject: re: POM set up Hi, Poms get the best ratio on flak. You can safely pick 1:10. Guru's get about average...