Additions to CF`s help archive

Thought it might be helpful to add a few things on to this, as i feel the helpers have answered my personal questions really well.

Question:How to stop flak best with PoM route.

Subject: re: POM set up
Hi,

Poms get the best ratio on flak. You can safely pick 1:10.
Guru's get about average 1:4 on flak (to be safe)

Poms are more than 4x expensive then guru's so cost wise, guru's are more effective.

If u want to play your route on STOPPING them to land, versus flak only. I'd say guru it.

And alway's have 250k news vans, those can stop ALOT of geos. And sometimes a fwew mil flak whit it.

If u want more advice feel free to ask! :)

-Elderveld

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Why do normal geos steal all the land when both stealth geos and normal geos are there.

Sent by: Steve_God Sat 21st Apr, 2012. 01:38:57 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re: stealth theives
Yes, that is correct. If you are sending on an attack on the same tick, and you send Stealth Thiefs and they send Geos, they will get the land and you will not, due to the earlier initiative of the Geos.

- Steve

Sent by: Ogluk Fri 20th Apr, 2012. 18:24:35 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re: stealth theives
Stealth thieves fire after normal geos, and steal the same % as geos and as you can only have 1 total land grab, usually the geos get it all, occasionally the sgeos will pick up a single acre due to rounding errors.

As for getting just your stealth thieves to fire, don't send geos! Or just don't worry too much about it, stealth thieves really shine in pure stealth rushes, hide them as ninjas and if your rush target sends out and doesn't realise you have sgeos you can get a free grab!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Self defence as a solo rpg

Sent by: Martin Mon 12th Mar, 2012. 22:52:44 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re: self Defence
Well, as I know who you are, and I am one of the Spec Ops who keeps eyeing you up so I know exactly your situation.
As a solo your best defence is always a higher AR Mod but if not as a solo RPG I'd always go Sniper/Humvee heavy. This is because a smallish amount of RPGs will deter Robo attackers and Sniper/Hummer combo is an utter smeg-head to beat unless you can send a stupid level of troops.
Naturally the more you weight yourself with certain units makes you vulnerable to others so try and keep a balance. Shocks are pretty nice too!
You have 0 Shocks/Hummers and have Harriers and RPGs - why do you think SAs want to eat you? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Question:How to defend vs robos as a PoM

Sent by: Wouter Wed 23rd Nov, 2011. 13:00:29 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re: t1 t2 t3 etc
Fighting robo routes with POM is pretty difficult. The only unit that is able to do stuff vs robos is Hippy Van. Only problem is, you need a big load of them to fight the robos. Your best chance, if you have hypnos, is to bribe strikers and rpg :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
oh, didnt see it

thanks

maybe put a link to it in your original post

Yochoko

Head Gardener
yeah. i'm a lazy person and i'd appreciate the link to the original post as a reference. :X

Steve_God

Official Helper
23733031.jpg

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ya, minitar, READ!!!

andddd thanks for the link, Its not personal,its Bush! :D