• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Ally route set up

This isn't a new suggestion just a plea to people who lead alliances,please can we see some fun and interesting route set ups.

Like 3/4 of the ally must be a stealth route or like 3/4 of the ally must mass in eta 3 rush units (sort of like twig done but not just harrier)

Obviously you need some variation,Just think it would be kl...

Max

Garden Designer
I completely agree with you dude.

I have made pleas for these before and run a few of them myself in the past.

The best thing you can do is to setup an alliance - advertise it as best you can - and hope that there are enough players interested enough in a new challenge :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well i completely disagree as a leader, one should have a plan for his/her alliance. the game should not have premade modes. we, as players, can make suggestions for setups and post them for people to glean info from...

but no. why should an alliance be forced to be so much of x and so much of y? it's called planning, tactics and strategy.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
believe what you want. forcing people to play a certain way is never good.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
believe what you want. forcing people to play a certain way is never good.

I have to agree, I like the idea of themed alliances.. (remember combo anyone?) but forcing people to play a certain way will not help at all. There are themed alliances common enough now, perhaps you should keep your eyes open? This round doesn't have one that I'm aware of, but last round, and the round before..?

You wouldn't force anyone to do anything,if you wanted to join there would be a choice list of specific routes to choose from..you wouldn't join if you didnt like the idea...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
what's the difference in just posting a note as leader saying "these are the routes I want/need, please post your choice(s)"

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Themed alliances are fine as long as the people who join understand that their choices will be limited in terms of route selection. In the past ive gone about it in the following way:

Get a few of my usual core players (2/3) and discuss themed alliance ideas. Spend a few days eliminating ideas and making better ones. Make sure it fits our objectives for the round. You dont wqnt an inactive alliance all going attack dogs or something.

A few of the themes alliances ive had before are...

All SA. Hillarious stealthing and barely got inc. Would have actually won the round if we were not up agaonst a themed ally of 75% armour lol.
Mass rush eta 3. Ive done tbis 3 rounds.
First round was exitlude we had 17 thugs 3 poms. Dominated the round u till late on when a 2 week resistance with -2 adren rushes with 5 min ticks ****ed us lol. Id say this would work well in a contactanle attack minded ally.
Round 40 we got Gargs,pb, thief, cg and won the round by dominating early on. Doing rushes eta 3 with 14 people over 3 ticks over 4 ids was fun.
Recently i tries the same with leas let and more land stealing. Didnt work well in defence to stop a 2v1 on us so dont do **** like that with a sem inactive ally.
RiF we had all armour cos we wanted rank 2 and knew we could sit there and crush everyone below us with mass armour while being able to own in big bra against rank 1.

Therea more ive had but cant remember. Just make your route set up match the ally youve recruotes. And make sure you always incorporate a way of not being flakked at any point in the round.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
That's usually what happens nowadays. So what you get 19 people together and just allow them to go any route. That's a change, try that FTW and lol