Whats Happening? | R30

cb1202

Head Gardener
So from the past two pages all I have gathered is that SG would have lost had it not been for the very tactic that everyone is calling them noobs for being a part of. Doesn't that prove the point that everyone has been trying to make about the powerblock?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Garrett, by your own argument, every alliance below S_G is also *****.

to clarify,

1) every alliance below rank 1 is *****. so yes.

2) by DA's admission that his group is weak means that he shouldn't get on to others for calling them ***** (calling the group ***** is a broad generalization. the generalization is going both ways) By SG's performance, yes they are *****. Did I say every *individual* was *****? no - their classifcation as an ally is that they suck. That's been admitted by DA in his post and in the rankings and dealings of the round. Any argument to the contrary at this point is a circular argument that will result in the next poster simply hitting their head against the wall. People will try and I encourage them to do so as it's very amusing.

it's quite simple. SG talked the talk and now they are paying for it and the most vocal members talking about how buff they 'were' are now saying uh uh it's not really our fault. Simple as.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
How can you even begin to compare the top three alliances with a combined value of 515 billion to five alliances with the combined value of 190 billion?

Your logic is flawed, mister.
The logic is from nearly 2 weeks ago now when S_G actually got rapidly raped down from Rank 3 to Rank 6 in the space of a few hours, and would've continued dropping rapidly if it wasn't for a few player swaps.

the player swap was the not reason for your survival, more like, the res attacks stopped.
your alliance was as much use at putting up a fight, as its as useful to have a chocolate teapot

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Garrett, by your own argument, every alliance below S_G is also *****.

to clarify,

1) every alliance below rank 1 is *****. so yes.

2) by DA's admission that his group is weak means that he shouldn't get on to others for calling them ***** (calling the group ***** is a broad generalization. the generalization is going both ways) By SG's performance, yes they are *****. Did I say every *individual* was *****? no - their classifcation as an ally is that they suck. That's been admitted by DA in his post and in the rankings and dealings of the round. Any argument to the contrary at this point is a circular argument that will result in the next poster simply hitting their head against the wall. People will try and I encourage them to do so as it's very amusing.

it's quite simple. SG talked the talk and now they are paying for it and the most vocal members talking about how buff they 'were' are now saying uh uh it's not really our fault. Simple as.

• 1) I didn't say my group is "weak" - I said it was the weakest of the 3 wings.
  • 2) Calling an alliance ***** is a generalization and implies that all members of the alliance suck. My entire argument here is that not all members of S_G were crap, nor are all members of S_G crap. Your imaginative but fairly uninteresting manipulation of what people have said/are saying is not strengthening your argument. It is instead making you look like someone who needs to twist the words of others to have an argument that can stand up properly.
  • 3) Your view that every alliance that isn't winning sucks is intriguing but unsurprising given your persona.
And on that note I think I'll leave this conversation here, for two reasons. One is that as far as I know you're not even playing this round, properly, and therefore one has to question the the basis of any argument you put forth.

And two - you're incapable of having a perspective other than your own. (As far as I'm concerned :) )

Garrett

Landscape Designer
And two - you're incapable of having a perspective other than your own. (As far as I'm concerned :) )

Hi Pot, Kettle called and left a message.

Yep i'm not playing this round at all. I simply have reviewed every page of this thread. Your posts are silly.

keep them coming!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Hi Pot, Kettle called and left a message.

Yep i'm not playing this round at all. I simply have reviewed every page of this thread. Your posts are silly.

keep them coming!

I fail to see the point to 99% of your posts on this forum.

There is no more point to Garrett's posts than smoking cigarettes and masterbation. They have no real use, but are highly enjoyable and adictive.

Much love Garrett.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I've always loved you most Martini.

I'm used to 99% of this forum not reading for comprehension. So this is not shocking news to me. Thanks for your patronage tho!

Jonny

Weeder
Don't want to be off topic and maybe I missed something in the forums but I'm curious if anything new happened or what exactly is happening at all right now between about the top 6 alliances.
Noticed S_G went public and that they have more acres than overlude, is TBA breaking apart or is this just because of member switching or what exactly is going on?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Don't want to be off topic and maybe I missed something in the forums but I'm curious if anything new happened or what exactly is happening at all right now between about the top 6 alliances.
Noticed S_G went public and that they have more acres than overlude, is TBA breaking apart or is this just because of member switching or what exactly is going on?

TBA are still winged. S_G have simply chosen to go public, as they've balls :p (Though WH? chose to do that a fair while ago, and have admirably held rank regardless :) )

lavadog

Head Gardener
^didn't you guys already have WH's id's before they went public? Since you guys are probably the only ones attacking them, holding rank didn't really depend on them being private imo :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Noticed S_G went public and that they have more acres than overlude

SG stole some more acres and we had a person restart :p
Still nearly 100b score difference.

But yeah, why so surprised SG are doing well? ;)

Matthew

BANNED
I've always loved you most Martini.

I'm used to 99% of this forum not reading for comprehension. So this is not shocking news to me. Thanks for your patronage tho!

That is quite possibly one of the most amazing posts on this forums. However I think having a "No team, No opinion" notion heavily applies to you, as you have admitted you are not contributing to the round practically so why express your 2 cents regarding politics.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
So because I am not actively involved in politics and campaigning I should not be allowed to have an opinion about how my country runs..? I sincerly hope I misunderstood your post.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
So because I am not actively involved in politics and campaigning I should not be allowed to have an opinion about how my country runs..? I sincerly hope I misunderstood your post.

I was thinking the same thing, i dont think we misunderstood him :(

then again, maybe he didnt express himself the way he wished to...

Matthew

BANNED

That is a completely different scenario. Politics is something that will directly affect you, whereas because Garrett is not involved in the round, anything that occurs politically regarding the round will have no affect on him. So if something doesn't concern him and he is in no position to influence the activities of the round why should he voice his opinion largely in the form of flames and trolls? There is nothing for anyone to gain from him, he is just an empty vessel with regards to this situation blazing around and making a lot of noise for the sake of doing so.

The thing is I would be more accepting of his contributions if he didn't deliberately voice them in order to provoke a negative reaction.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
and you have no idea if i'm really playing or not. politics is about propaganda.

thanks for looking foolish.

the facts? I started for a few days, was very unhappy and stopped playing. So I actually DO know what happened at round start and many things that influneced this whole thread to begin with.

I stopped playing for many weeks and did not have an ID at the time I was interviewed for the propaganda pieces. However, after talking to darksider and seeing many unbecoming posts, I made a new ID to rush the top... I am massing my wealth and units as we speak. i've already started rushing to wake people up and check for defense.

now matthew, I hope you are satisfied and I've conveniently drawn this circle for your nose over there in the corner.