Whats Happening? | R30

Matthew

BANNED
Forums are for discussions. Don't tell people not to give their opinions.

Agreed, for discussion, not spam/flames deliberately made to provoke others. Many people can manage it so why can't others?

Matthew

BANNED
and you have no idea if i'm really playing or not. politics is about propaganda.

thanks for looking foolish.

the facts? I started for a few days, was very unhappy and stopped playing. So I actually DO know what happened at round start and many things that influneced this whole thread to begin with.

I stopped playing for many weeks and did not have an ID at the time I was interviewed for the propaganda pieces. However, after talking to darksider and seeing many unbecoming posts, I made a new ID to rush the top... I am massing my wealth and units as we speak. i've already started rushing to wake people up and check for defense.

now matthew, I hope you are satisfied and I've conveniently drawn this circle for your nose over there in the corner.

Nothing you have done is political or even slightly alludes towards propaganda, so you can also begin to ignore the fact you consider yourself to be some form of political genius.

In no way did I personally make myself look foolish, so you can take that sweeping statement back and wait to use it constructively.

What I have placed in bold is a prime example of why 99% of your posts are dismissed and considered to be pointless. Your callous behaviour just makes people dismiss everything you say, so when eventually you want to be constructive and actually influence something of importance everyone except from your old fan club will ignore you.

We might as well make some use of that circle you've drawn so feel free to utilise it whenever.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I'm sorry were you saying something? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you taking this game as serious business.

You are making claims of my self proclaimed political genius. Hmm I would *love* for you to quote me saying anything close to that.

You and others automatic assumptions of me are your failures not mine. You put words in my mouth and additional actions to my name that I've never done or uttered.

As long as you continue to do that, I'm never going to care what you have to say.

Carry on citizen.

CLem

Head Gardener
Politics is something that will directly affect you, whereas because Garrett is not involved in the round, anything that occurs politically regarding the round will have no affect on him. So if something doesn't concern him and he is in no position to influence the activities of the round why should he voice his opinion largely in the form of flames and trolls?

That and the fact that he has got an ID and playing does make you look a bit foolish. And even so as people already mentioned, if something doesn't directly influence you, you can still voice an opinion regarding the matter.

In this case Garrett is indirectly influenced by the underhand tactic used by some people.(He can't pee properly when he sees people using noobie tactic, fact!!)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
In this case Garrett is indirectly influenced by the underhand tactic used by some people.(He can't pee properly when he sees people using noobie tactic, fact!!)

DAMMIT! I told you in private :(

Clem adopt me so I can has your health planz.

WildDisease

Pruner
I'm sorry were you saying something? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you taking this game as serious business.

LOL!