Whats Happening? | R30

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well I must say it certainly is nice to see at least someone capable of recognizing skill when they see it, and having the courage and grace to post that in public. Thanks Lafin, if only your compatriots were more like you ;)

okok, i havent suicided on any attacks. But i must say it doesnt really take skill to send striker def vs a robo or vamp vs a SA. It's common sense and some ppl in TBA seems to be braindead/doesnt care/wants lower score.

After a certain time u kinda learn all the units by heart etc. Not much skill involved in this game.

Bushtarion is all activity/route setup/gmt zones/contactability/NOT staying on obv defense. If u call that skill then kk.

Rofl. If you tell me that some of the defence organized in War Huh isn't spectacular, than you're just plain ignorant, sir. I know it doesn't take rocket science to set up defence, but you can tell the difference between well done defence, and an adequate job. I'm also sure you must be aware that when you have more than just a handful of incoming it becomes a little more tricky than simply sending 'striker to robo and vamp to SA'. And defending against waves is a skill in and of itself. If you deny any of these things than I'm afraid you're just wrong. I'd say the game is about 85% activity/contactibility and the remaining 15% is skill. Most of that skill I believe involves being able to call and organize defence.

I'm well aware that many of the TBA members wish to lose score, but I'm pretty sure not all of them wished to lose as much as they did in the manner they did. Also the fact that you tend not to steal an overwhelming amount compared to what you guys send in your waves and how much damage you take in comparison to what you deal really does make me wonder Since I haven't noticed you shining out in any particular way in your attacks on the alliance of which i'm a member, your libel is nothing short of hilarious :p

Last edited:

No-Dachi

Official Helper
[

Bushtarion is all activity/route setup/gmt zones/contactability/NOT staying on obv defense. If u call that skill then kk.

Alex, it's a difference "planning" the defence of two incomings when you have 10 members online, to plan the defence of 10 incoming mobs spread out on 3 ticks on 7 different members, when you only have those 10 online members to take from. Especially when all the incoming is between 150% and 300% of your members score, as your inc is to us.

There are different levels of knowledge in every area of life, and saying that because you find building a tree hut easy there is no skill involved in building a three story house is just ignorant.

And that "NOT staying on obv defense" made me chuckle. 4 out of 5 times you guys(assuming you are in TBA) either stay and get pwned beyond recognition, or recall to obv fakes..

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Not much skill involved in this game.
Wrong.

alexx said:
Not much skill involved in TBA.
Right.

[edit] Also it is funny to see how someone who swaps members just to be able to cover incomings says it is "so easy to defend". You sure back-up your words with action boys.

Lol, make sure you don't pull words out of thin air. He didn't say it was easy to defend. :p

As for member swapping, S_G swapped in a few guys from Inim when 5-6 alliances massed them and we had no real chance of stopping more than 2-3 attacks.

5. Thats the biggest number of alliances to hit an alliance this round, TBA coming second sending mass attacks comprising of guys from each of its 3 wings.

You couldn't cope with 3 how were we supposed to cope with 5? A reminder that us having twice as much land as you at the time doesn't really matter a great deal :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
How can you even begin to compare the top three alliances with a combined value of 515 billion to five alliances with the combined value of 190 billion?

Your logic is flawed, mister.

Steve_God

Official Helper
How can you even begin to compare the top three alliances with a combined value of 515 billion to five alliances with the combined value of 190 billion?

The logic is from nearly 2 weeks ago now when S_G actually got rapidly raped down from Rank 3 to Rank 6 in the space of a few hours, and would've continued dropping rapidly if it wasn't for a few player swaps.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

S_G had next to no troops, and nearly all land (mainly from the flak wars).

We would have died very easily had it not been for help, we were overwhelmed by a massive amount of incoming from 5-6 alliances.

Land score.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah your land score at a time when everyones score was mainly land score was so big that you actually had no troops and your acres produced so slowly funds that all those people who had 2-4 times less land got more units.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Yeah your land score at a time when everyones score was mainly land score was so big that you actually had no troops and your acres produced so slowly funds that all those people who had 2-4 times less land got more units.

The problem was that the majority of our land was with the minority... and those minority of players werent able to cover the entire alliance. Myself one of those players.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah your alliances had few people with 10 times the acres of others and then you had 15 members in each alliance who had next to no acres... actually they had less than average resistance member so those 15 with huge acres were defending everyone else...

Umm... or not.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I don't understand why SG are trying to make themselves appear to be as ***** as they are saying they relied on JJ and Twigs to win rather than bigging themselves up. :S

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I don't understand why SG are trying to make themselves appear to be as ***** as they are saying they relied on JJ and Twigs to win rather than bigging themselves up. :S

indeed it seems a reversal from all their arrogant posts just a few pages earlier in this very thread.

and they wonder why they get called noobs.

Steve_God

Official Helper

indeed it seems a reversal from all their arrogant posts just a few pages earlier in this very thread.
Well observed Garrett :)

This is a politics thread... of course we were going to be arrogant about it and act like we were unaffected... if we'd made posts like my last one before we'd recovered, we'd have given the resistance the drive to keep the pressure on us, and S_G would have been down and out :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Oh I'm well versed in politics Steve. It's just amusing how shock and offended some of your people seem now that they get called out on it.

If they are willing to talk the smack, they need to be prepared to be smacked.

"oh we just acted this way cuz of this, now don't get on to us or beat us cuz we're pitiful" - it just doesn't cut it.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Sorry IOF, I wasn't involved in those attacks, but I do know we've had a fair amount of success hitting Chance. For about the past week or so there has been hardly any attacks that have gone well on WH.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Because not all members of S_G are *****. Admittedly a fair few were, no surprise given we were and still are the weakest of the 3 TBA wings.

I'm simply defending those who aren't ***** :D

Labelling the entire alliance **** is tbh, narrowminded.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Because not all members of S_G are *****. Admittedly a fair few were, no surprise given we were and still are the weakest of the 3 TBA wings.

Labelling the entire alliance **** is tbh, narrowminded.

considering you were willing to take the label tba (in the 2nd page of this thread), and posted the pick of tba vs war huh and chance from DS's siggy and were on about how much land *you* stole (yes wasn't just you, but you didn't present it that way did you?) on the FIRST page...

yeah they can label your group tba and/or alliance however they want. you coming in here and bragging and then now after falling asking for clemency is wanting special treatment for your bruised ego's. roll with the punches.

since you admit that S_G was and is the weakest of the wings, you addressed your own alliance as a group and as the weakest. S_G players are the ***** players from tba is what you are saying whether you intended to or not. So everyone is fully justified in calling S_G ***** by your very own admission.

incoming lame argument telling me what i see in black and white text is wrong, but it's cool. go ahead and post for the last word as that's what you care about.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Garrett, by your own argument, every alliance below S_G is also *****.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Garrett said:
since you admit that S_G was and is the weakest of the wings, you addressed your own alliance as a group and as the weakest. S_G players are the ***** players from tba is what you are saying whether you intended to or not. So everyone is fully justified in calling S_G ***** by your very own admission.

Thats some very imaginative perception work Garrett o.o

Lemme get this straight - Because I call S_G the weakest, generally, of the three wings, I'm as a result saying *all* S_G members are crap?

Talk about putting words in my mouth o.0

Again, just for you Garrett :) - We *had* a number of poor players, we've now dropped these guys. We are still the weakest alliance, but that is a statement complementing the calibre of the members above us - not me saying "our alliance sucks and you're all right to say we do" :p - No :)

Not all that difficult to grasp really :?: