Tired of cheaters...

Abreu

Pruner
This so called new generations of players are killing a what is already little player base. A player like rooney who recruits new players every round is worth ten of you two!! thats to coon and toy.

Butthurt and doesnt know me.

Passes judgement anyway.

I love random internet retards

Whether or not they know you isn't the point. It is the way you come across to people. I also find find it a bit hypocritical you having a go at people for judging you when you seem to be the most judgemental one on the forums.

rooney

Head Gardener
rooney and timtadams neither of you know me. all that you know is what you hear from others. so what you want could care less.

^

Well done... well done you lying ****ing turds. **** this game. I'm out.

who cares, you wont be missed. no one knows or cares about you.

We can talk last round for dayz if you want. The full truth and reality has yet to be told.

ive said a bunch of times before though we have given up that BS from last round and can easily feed kients without cheating . The efforts of our solo group over the past 36 hrs are evidence of that

You sir... a (naughty word)

Errrm who are you?

My guess is you have a red raw asshole from the fisting you recently received.

Maybe your judgement would carry some weight if you knew me or if you were of any relevance.

Do you not see what I see?

Coon1

BANNED
I judge those i know, or who make an obvious fool of themselves. Rooney seems to be falling into the latter category

antisback

Head Gardener
Ah yes, the guy who's nick is literally a racial slur, the thinking man's troll.

antisback

Head Gardener
The truth is pretty black and white

cheekyraccoon.jpg

timtadams

Landscape Designer
rooney and timtadams neither of you know me. all that you know is what you hear from others. so what you want could care less.

Well, have you not been talking bullsh!t quite a lot on these forums recently? I have read plenty of posts that indicate you are, in fact, a tool. So no, what i know of you is not from others, but directly from you.

Which I would have thought was quite obvious. So while we have already established you are a tool, we have now also established you are an idiot.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the phrase, "so what you want could care less", makes no sense at all, even if we disregard the improper grammar. What you should have said was, "so I couldn't care less". But it's OK, you are not alone. In fact, there is a whole legion of morons like you on the Internet. I know the concept of the phrase is difficult for you to grasp, so please watch this educational video: Dear America...

Maybe your next post will reveal further revelations.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Well, have you not been talking bullsh!t quite a lot on these forums recently? I have read plenty of posts that indicate you are, in fact, a tool. So no, what i know of you is not from others, but directly from you.

Which I would have thought was quite obvious. So while we have already established you are a tool, we have now also established you are an idiot.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the phrase, "so what you want could care less", makes no sense at all, even if we disregard the improper grammar. What you should have said was, "so I couldn't care less". But it's OK, you are not alone. In fact, there is a whole legion of morons like you on the Internet. I know the concept of the phrase is difficult for you to grasp, so please watch this educational video: Dear America...

I direct your attention to cockney, pikey, and chavs. The defense rests.

Its ToY

Planter

an attack on my phones auto correct... wow yeah america... you mean korea lol. oh and usually an attack on grammar is used when your losing in the argument. i will say to my memory i can only recall talking bull **** once. if im wrong please correct me as ive searched for more. and jesus titty f*cking moses i really struck a nerve with you.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
No, you didn't. Though maybe I struck a nerve with you? I must've, because the only explanation for your utter lack of comprehension of my post is that the swelling rage prevented any proper interpretation of my words.

If you followed the link you would have noticed that is the title of the video, hence why I labeled the link as such.

And you you failed to read the part where I chose to ignore basic grammar errors.

Sure, blame auto correct for your apparent stupidity. You still failed to write a whole combination of words that made sense, which you cannot blame on auto correct. There is a big difference between could and couldn't. And even if you didn't screw that word up, it still makes no sense.

Don't forget, Coon has been talking much more than you, you just jumped on his bandwagon of bullsh!t. Did you also fail to notice his mention in my original post? Did your big ego get in the way of that fact?

Have we established your illiteracy yet?

AnTnEy

Harvester
Technically, literacy is just the ability to read and write. Comprehension is an entirely different matter.

True, just because you buy them books and clothes, drop them off at the doors of the school, hell even walk them to class. Doesn't mean they are gonna learn anything. You can lead the horse to the trough, but can't make him drink.