Tired of cheaters...

Coon1

BANNED
2536 is me (duh im on public) and Ive played the round straight up as ive always said, hence why I wasn't locked. Must say I was surprised to see these guys get locked for acc sharing, however, the 3 of us left are still kicking (ass).

I completely agree with you on 2 things. All the cheats have not been locked, not even close. A large amount of people have made themselves "unkillable" through troop trading, land trading, ar boosting, scripting, acc sharing, multiing etc so it kind of made it a little boring once it got to this point.

The other thing is the challenge you mentioned. People will always cheat without an active admin in place. Whilst its good to see some response this round it has been too inconsistent from admin to make many people stop. If their is a way to kill people who are cheating, challenge is to find it. This will hopefully provide some entertainment for DA & Lukeys ally next round.

Coon1

BANNED
And i'll also note that you were killed several times straight up by our group. 8 people 8 ids, no multiing however it now appears some were acc sharing in the past few days which is a shame and theyre now locked accordingly

Nibles

Weeder
I'm not by any means saying I was 100***37; killed by multis, but from the Thais in mafia sending 20 mobs on one tick at numerous members and then example such as the one i provided, it is simply unfair.

Multis/Acc sharing, may as well be the same thing imho. Basically the same thing in this game unfortunately.

Admin control does need to be consistent. Cheating will always occur, everyone pushes the boundaries, and now these days its so easy to contact one another, there is no way that can be patrolled. But when a log in is made in Europe and the IP then is in New Zealand for the same account, there should be a way of monitoring that. I have a bunch of ideas to solve this issue, but nothing will be taken note of as this game is no longer actively looked after.

So many cheaters and perculiar accounts.

Like these I found:
xxx 251 Winter is not here Nobody 2,002 1,261,730,925
xxxx 249 Rromborjoy Nobody 2,040 1,272,761,811
xxxx 248 ARE RAI WA Nobody 2,046 1,282,495,010
xxxx 247 Bee Nobody 2,052 1,284,982,312
xxxx 243 killgupordie Nobody 2,069 1,331,064,897

All allied, all same troops and all same land. All the same score...?

I'd love to admin. Not play but simply monitor, stop cheats and investigate accusations. I know the game, I know how they do it and i'd love to stop it. Throw in a few updates, mix it up a bit, change the game, give it a mix up. There is still so much potential.

Coon1

BANNED
The thais are actually a mixed bag from what i found out. Some have taken cheating to a whole new level for mine, some are totally against it and play well. Smoker was also a big part of the issue and he has now deleted.

It will be the same next round and the round after that, it won't stop.

As someone who had 2 ids for a round i can honestly say its boring as f**k.

Nibles

Weeder
Agreed. Its such a pity. We need Azzer back in action or someone to take over the reigns.

You are correct, it wont stop. It is boring im sure, cheating in a game with such a small player base, to win what?

Hope that something can be done

rooney

Head Gardener
One more round nibbles? More than I can do....
I'm just hoping coon gets locked so I get r1 bounty hunter ;p

Although since I haven't really played since expendable fell, I can't say I really deserve it!

Coon1

BANNED

Although since I haven't really played since expendable fell, I can't say I really deserve it!

If I had been cheating I dare say would have been locked with the others.

Take me on and battle for r1? I have only played half this round so its surprising were both r1&2

rooney

Head Gardener

If I had been cheating I dare say would have been locked with the others.

Take me on and battle for r1? I have only played half this round so its surprising were both r1&2

I might plant and fight for it. No appetite for it atm I'm afraid

AnTnEy

Harvester
Lulz to it all.But yea I think this round is my worst moment in Bush.Even when I was a noob.maybe I see you guys next round maybe not.

Its ToY

Planter
im confused as too why i got deleted. reason said account sharing. ive been in sleep for past 16 days. i play strictly by phone and travel a few hundred miles a day, idk how ips work with phone but im guessing maybe thats what did it? anyone know something?

Turkey

Harvester
im confused as too why i got deleted. reason said account sharing. ive been in sleep for past 16 days. i play strictly by phone and travel a few hundred miles a day, idk how ips work with phone but im guessing maybe thats what did it? anyone know something?

:D

Coon1

BANNED

Toy you got banned because you're a truck. Automobiles arn't allow to play bush

Oouh

Digger
I was annoyed about perverts than those cheaters.

The guy that i kill his multis start taunting me with profanity and call me cheater... wow...

The guy that i take over his rank, start sent bullying mail - spam message in to my account, intimidate me to delete account.
I don't know why he care about his rank, if he goes in to top 10 or r1. he didn't get anything out of it anyway.
I play for fun don't care about rank but why he care? if he care - why did he do this? get r1 or top 10 by bullying lower rank is the way of pro player?
My rank is around 20 and he is around 30-40 why he abusing only me.

People who did this, two of them are smoker friends - olo to all of them.
sorry for bad grammar, thx

Last edited:

Coon1

BANNED

The guy that i kill his multis start taunting me with profanity and call me cheater... wow...

The guy that i take over his rank, start sent bullying mail - spam message in to my account, intimidate me to delete account.
I don't know why he care about his rank, if he goes in to top 10 or r1. he didn't get anything out of it anyway.
I play for fun don't care about rank but why he care? if he care - why did he do this? get r1 or top 10 by bullying lower rank is the way of pro player?

Lol that would be fred/beaz. Wouldn't be too concerned about him, he's a child

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Lol that would be fred/beaz. Wouldn't be too concerned about him, he's a child

Oh I have killed him too many times this round to count. He gets in my range I send. He's a baby. Apparently he's going to murder my family.

He parts of the Dvs crew... So doesn't really count for much

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Mon 23rd Mar, 2015. 19:44:46 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
18 hours ****

^ fred got feed. He angry

Oouh

Digger
part of his message.

this guy abuse me after i killed him.

2.png

after i ignore him and killed him again, this guy sent this message that similar with first guy. (later i found he's mutis)

1.png

he said i'm cheat becoz i was allow ppl to land...
Oh guy... enemy with large troop coming to wipe me, i'll stay for what?