Tired of cheaters...

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
who cares about multis, makes it more interesting and provides more competition.

The thought of one person trying to co ordinate defence on a mass wave inc makes me excited

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
who cares about multis, makes it more interesting and provides more competition.

The thought of one person trying to co ordinate defence on a mass wave inc makes me excited

Oh yeah, let's embrace the multis with open arms.

What are you, 12?

nopjes

Head Gardener

Well what are you waiting for? Excite yourself.

I dont care to much about muti's either, but 9675 and 6267 trading land to gain AR... thats just gay.
Same as all those guys with cloners who seem to bribe more than Fubu in his good rounds..

penguin

Official Helper
So now people want R1 to do something about the R2 alliance. Weren't R1 accused of cheating? Why should we help you out? I find it very hypocritical of people.

I don't recognize a lot of these new names. This game doesn't get that many new people in a round. Very suspicious.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
So now people want R1 to do something about the R2 alliance. Weren't R1 accused of cheating? Why should we help you out? I find it very hypocritical of people.

I don't recognize a lot of these new names. This game doesn't get that many new people in a round. Very suspicious.

Would like to point out antney asked for our help on whatsapp to Attack rank 2.
So get the facts right!

AnTnEy

Harvester

So get the facts right!

Ok facts are I never asked for help, just what info you had on them, you told me very little., next thing I know you lot of "solo" people start sucking us to draw defense so mafia could rush.then you guys started attacking with mafia.there's some facts for you.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

So get the facts right!

Ok facts are I never asked for help, just what info you had on them, you told me very little., next thing I know you lot of "solo" people start sucking us to draw defense so mafia could rush.then you guys started attacking with mafia.there's some facts for you.

Ok yeah I worded the first bit. But you did come to me first. Anyways, we sent with you. Thinking there would be a fair few more not you and recon. But nothing we had to recall. We all stayed until af3

And then they killed me again. :(

I think we have attacked a couple with Mafia but correct me if I'm wrong. But there's just us solos hitting you and killing you

Coon1

BANNED

So get the facts right!

Are you implying we arnt solo? Im confused...

Cant dent the fact that I offered you the chance to work together and kill mafia, you never responded. We got bored of trying to kill mafia so decided to bring you guys down instead. Not a single member of your alliance was killed by mafia yesterday, nor did we co-ordinate with them to kill your members. You got fisted by 8 small solos - fact.

Mafia are doing whatever they want, as are we.

AnTnEy

Harvester

So get the facts right!

Cant dent the fact that I offered you the chance to work together and kill mafia, you never responded. We got bored of trying to kill mafia so decided to bring you guys down instead. Not a single member of your alliance was killed by mafia yesterday, nor did we co-ordinate with them to kill your members. You got fisted by 8 small solos - fact.

Coincidence you think?

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

So get the facts right!

Spy Reports say otherwise. Deny that.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

So get the facts right!

Spy Reports say otherwise. Deny that.

stop complaining about it? Defend properly? And do something about it?

Coon1

BANNED
Any co-attcking between our groups has been purely co-incidental. Infrequent also im sure as they didnt kill anyone yesterday.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Any co-attcking between our groups has been purely co-incidental. Infrequent also im sure as they didnt kill anyone yesterday.

There's another word for coincidence. Bullshit.

Coon1

BANNED