Tired of cheaters...

antisback

Head Gardener
So are we calling bullshit yet or have you guys just mysteriously and coincidentally coordinated the last 3 attacks for the same time and target?

*twighlight zone theme plays *

Coon1

BANNED
So are we calling bullshit yet or have you guys just mysteriously and coincidentally coordinated the last 3 attacks for the same time and target?

*twighlight zone theme plays *

This is the first co-ordinated attack happening now. Others have been coincidental

Coon1

BANNED
Stunned: 6,993,245 [***163;409,108,015,000] friendlies stunned.
Distracted: 142,722,302 [***163;544,636,859,600] friendlies distracted. 69,719,875 [***163;2,799,902,309,500] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 1,815,064 [***163;65,964,701,000] friendlies disabled. 125,058,169 [***163;1,445,958,175,400] enemies disabled.
Died: 452,927,587 [***163;12,094,278,481,800] friendlies dead. 235,549,761 [***163;10,378,460,477,800] enemies dead.
Converted: 401,821 [***163;161,557,474,000] friendlies converted.

Good show, GG

Niroth

Weeder
We communicated to each others.
We do joint attack.
Isn't it just a resistance against R1 ally?

nowadays, people don't do resistance anymore?

rooney

Head Gardener
Can someone explain to me this notion that unless you know who someone is, they are worthless?

Seems like only coon toy and other players like them subscribe to this ridiculous theory but it still baffles me.

Anyone should be able to see that in a player base as small as this, every player is worth keeping. Except maybe for players that think otherwise.

Coon1

BANNED
Can someone explain to me this notion that unless you know who someone is, they are worthless?

Seems like only coon toy and other players like them subscribe to this ridiculous theory but it still baffles me.

Anyone should be able to see that in a player base as small as this, every player is worth keeping. Except maybe for players that think otherwise.

I dont know who you are and im sure youre worthless

Its ToY

Planter

ive posted a handful of times and im included in so much. how is this? and yes you are wortless.

rooney

Head Gardener

ive posted a handful of times and im included in so much. how is this? and yes you are wortless.

You are included primarily because:

Well done... well done you lying ****ing turds. **** this game. I'm out.

who cares, you wont be missed. no one knows or cares about you.

And also because your reputation precedes you

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

And Thai multis. F* those guys.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Haha, Coon and Toy, talking about useless players, yet they have their heads further up their asses than anyone else to cross these forums, even ANK. He was actually amusing to read. You guys are just sad.

Its ToY

Planter
rooney and timtadams neither of you know me. all that you know is what you hear from others. so what you want could care less.

Lukey

Harvester
This so called new generations of players are killing a what is already little player base. A player like rooney who recruits new players every round is worth ten of you two!! thats to coon and toy.

nopjes

Head Gardener
rooney and timtadams neither of you know me. all that you know is what you hear from others. so what you want could care less.

So people may or may not know you, but did they hear you post that comment from others :S:(? or was that you being a dick in first person?

Its ToY

Planter

So people may or may not know you, but did they hear you post that comment from others :S:(? or was that you being a dick in first person?

yes, it was me being a huge dick... compensating for something

Coon1

BANNED
This so called new generations of players are killing a what is already little player base. A player like rooney who recruits new players every round is worth ten of you two!! thats to coon and toy.

Butthurt and doesnt know me.

Passes judgement anyway.

I love random internet retards