This is no longer a game of skill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNinja

Harvester
why

why

why can't i choose my own path? Why does it matter to you? And I don't have the temperment to make it through the UFC because i don't fight fair. I was taught to fight to win. Knees to the face when ppl are the ground...I try to hurt ppl when I fight for real..my temperment..isn't anywhere near stable enough for that.

NightNinja

Harvester
like someone who has never been in a fight in their life. It must be nice growing up in areas where you don't have to do that. Sorry I grew up having to prove myself time and time again using my fists because that's just how it was. Typical sterotypical bs of people who don't know what's like to have to go out and settle things like men. I'm from that old school mentality of bare knuckle fighting to settle difference and then going and drinking a beer when the fight is over. I guess I'm just another agressive american huh? since we are making sterotypes.

You like sheep or you prefer pigs?

so when are dropping bombs on your unimportant 3rd world country?

I doubt farmers like you even know the location of my un-important country, so I guess I am safe ;)

farmer I'm originaly from Chicago incase there is no TV out there in your 3rd world country it's a BIG CITY. I live in another city...and went to publics school where you have to fight or get jumped.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I'd like to express how wrong this thread is, but I fear the word has not been invented for this level of complete ineptitude yet.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
As entertaining as this may be, it's getting out of hand. As such I'm locking this thread and issuing a gentle reminder that bullying, insults, name calling, flaming, trolling, etc(!) are not tolerated on these boards, and that goes for everyone.

Thread locked

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This thread won the forums before it got locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.