This is no longer a game of skill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuda

Official Helper
i'm not "new" at the game dickhead. I remember when there WERE NO PAY UNITS. When Grenaders were the final unit in military and when Robotics weren't even a concept. And it does make a difference I've actually finished in the top 50 back in round 7. But I've played on and off for the last few years so don't question my level of skill. If you do you can kiss my ass.

Ah yes, I remember those happy times before robotics came out when we all had basic protestors and basic thugs, and every route could get soldier - privates and soldier - officers.

I'm guessing you are refering to r5 and earlier however as Robotics were introduced in r6.

The game is far from unbalanced and contrary to your narrow minded view the top people do not donate constantly, most of them don't even have jobs and dont donate at all afaik. They have got where they were with skill, pure and simple.

congrats on your top50 in r7, personally I prefered finishing top10 in r7, and r6, and r8, and r10, etc.

The game has changed, it has evolved, it's gotten more complex, you cant just mass one unit and pwn every other route, you need to think tactics, plan your army, pick your targets wisely. Brute force and sheer unit numbers worked in Age 1 & 2, it does not work in Age 5.

P.S. say hello to Scorpion-ice, richeh, lukeh and anyone else from back in age 1 & 2 you might remember.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Fair enough. I'm 6'11'' and about 21 stone, I'll wrestle ya mate...

Until then I bringeth the popcorn and watch this floorshow. This is grand entertainment!

:D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
InternetToughGuy.jpg

Moderated by Weeble
Although funny, inappropriate methinks

NightNinja

Harvester
wow

wow

someone else from back then. And thanks at least someone gives credit. Take a look at Bounty this round I'm in the top 50. Top 250 in effectiveness. Top 100 in danger rating. I'm not some noob who feel off the turnip truck a week ago that's why I got pissed off. I don't like being disrespected. And skill can be argued by the fact that they have 10 times the amount time to play this I do. I have an hour maybe two a day...and then sometimes I can't get on for a day or two even. I have a VERY active life..back in age 1 and 2 you could be active in life and still do well in the game. You are right things have definately changed...

Melnibone

Head Gardener
It means mate your acting like a madman you posted like someone that didnt understand the basic concepts of the game as your knowledge (or lack thereof) of how purchasing game cash affects things is just plain wrong

As for the internet it follows the rules of normal society where threats of violence or intended threats are stupid as they show you to be either an idiotic bully or some sort of gangster want to be. Both of which will earn you nothing but ridicule and eventually a ban from the forums and ingame (that'd solve your problem really)

I guess the steroids to bulk you up for that wrestling career really do cause paranoid aggression eh?

NightNinja

Harvester
wow

wow

did I claim to be 6'4" no I sure didn't
did I claim to be a street fighter or powerlifter did I? no...you friend are an idioit. You don't know me again. You can make assumptions but to be honest I don't give a flying **** what you think. I could say the same for you there buddy. by they way posting your self-portrait on the board might be bad..you never there are lot idenity theives on the internet or so I've heard. Typicall nerd has a computer generated image for comedy relief..congrats...go back to playing your Warcrack.

NightNinja

Harvester
steriods? Wow...actually one my heros died because of that..so that's not funny. I will NEVER touch those damn things. The side effects aren't worth it.

NightNinja

Harvester
and that is spoken

and that is spoken

like someone who has never been in a fight in their life. It must be nice growing up in areas where you don't have to do that. Sorry I grew up having to prove myself time and time again using my fists because that's just how it was. Typical sterotypical bs of people who don't know what's like to have to go out and settle things like men. I'm from that old school mentality of bare knuckle fighting to settle difference and then going and drinking a beer when the fight is over. I guess I'm just another agressive american huh? since we are making sterotypes.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
steriods? Wow...actually one my heros died because of that..so that's not funny. I will NEVER touch those damn things. The side effects aren't worth it.

Tbh, if you like wrestling, the odds of one or more of your favorites succumbing to side effect of roids are about 1:1...

NightNinja

Harvester
wtf?

wtf?

Only a black ninja can kill another black ninja. This guy is even better than ANK.

WTF are you talking about? btw..nice job it takes more than 4 people to gang up one guy. That's mature...riiight.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
like someone who has never been in a fight in their life. It must be nice growing up in areas where you don't have to do that. Sorry I grew up having to prove myself time and time again using my fists because that's just how it was. Typical sterotypical bs of people who don't know what's like to have to go out and settle things like men. I'm from that old school mentality of bare knuckle fighting to settle difference and then going and drinking a beer when the fight is over. I guess I'm just another agressive american huh? since we are making sterotypes.

You like sheep or you prefer pigs?

NightNinja

Harvester

Tbh, if you like wrestling, the odds of one or more of your favorites succumbing to side effect of roids are about 1:1...

wow...more sterotypes. Not EVERYONE did them. WCW wasn' as bad. WWE is. Look at guys like Eddie Gurrero and Booker T. When they were in WCW they were lean and in shape. When they went to WWE they got huge. wow bashing someone's career choice now that's cool. You must be the coolest guy YOU know. Get a life.

NightNinja

Harvester

so when are dropping bombs on your unimportant 3rd world country?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

so when are dropping bombs on your unimportant 3rd world country?

I doubt farmers like you even know the location of my un-important country, so I guess I am safe ;)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

wow...more sterotypes. Not EVERYONE did them. WCW wasn' as bad. WWE is. Look at guys like Eddie Gurrero and Booker T. When they were in WCW they were lean and in shape. When they went to WWE they got huge. wow bashing someone's career choice now that's cool. You must be the coolest guy YOU know. Get a life.

WCW was horrible, useless bookers and crappy writers.
If ya wanna be a pricefighter, why not try something like UFC or K1, and drop all the thingumajiggy acrobatics?

Status
Not open for further replies.