The REAL resistance

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Re: The REAL resistance

Yeadon said:
Chewie said:
Think about how these attacks will also benefit the other alliances. As i read early allegedly enigma are powerblocking with NCAA so if they can remove interlude with minimal effort and the assistance of pestiferous they could then use this as an advantage to infact overthrow pest.

I like it...."Enigma are powerblocking with NCAA"

Are we really powerblocking with NCAA. I fail to see how NCAA could be part of a powerblock. Powerblocks usually come from the alliances in spots #1 & #2. They are too small.

And thanks IceOfire for admitting that Cheese is a solo who is working alongside Pestiferous. Not a bad thing but there was no need to deny. Now its starting to make sense :/

FFS old buddy read above! I stated he wasnt, then after a couple of days we saw we had some same goals. At first i deny it because it was true, he wasnt.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

And there goes Pestif triggering on Cheese after Cheese and yourself have both said you are working together.
I thought you guys where playing it good.
Untill now.
Cheats imo.

Silence

Head Gardener

I thought you needed a flak boost

Do you want to bum now?

ViVi

Pruner

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure what amuses me more.

The fact that you do everything in your power to try and screw us over by launching into us with Enigma or the fact that we've now turned the tables on you and you're crying in your corner that we are stopping your attacks.

I don't especially like the concept of triggering but I have heard so many times this round that it's now "legal" that I thought to hell with it. If everyone else is going to do something that's now legal, why should I continue to play by rules that are no longer current. I'm not doing it for Cheese, anyway. I'm doing it to see you not get any land out of an attack.

Cry less, play more.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account...
... or "pre-arranged attacks" (whereby all attackers and defenders have agreed to the attack...

You guys are a joke.
Try play the game without abusing it.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

lock and delete all of pest and interlude and lets enjoy the round!

Silence

Head Gardener

So long as the attack is not mutual it is not illegal.

We are at war so why should I let you get free acres =) Also I was told that Interlude piggy attacks from pest which is just rude :eek:

So you started it =P

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

We never piggyed.
I kicked one our members, we sent and you guys piggyed us.
;)

ViVi

Pruner

I didn't mutually agree to do anything beside attack that ID to prevent you from landing. I am not aware that this is illegal.

I just read through the entire thread and my eyes are bleeding. I remember why I don't really bother with the forums. Everyone is immature and full of rubbish, to the point that it's not even worth taking half the stuff on here seriously.

To clarify. We have one solo player working with us. When we were hit by Interlude, NCAA and Enigma we had about ten random solos of sufficient size and merit to be a danger join in the attacks also. I don't really see why such things come as a surprise to you. It's always going to happen.

You've had the easiest round of the lot of us so far, simply sitting on funds and doing nothing until you tried to triple team us and bring us down. Now that you have failed miserably, we're back to the whining on the forums about the so called abuse of Pestiferous alliance members.

I've played Bushtarion since round five and I've never been locked for cheating or any other offence at all. Preventing a rival from taking land is not a breach of the game rules. If it is proven to be so by a member of the administration then I stand corrected and you have my assurances that it shan't happen again. I don't see that happening, however.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

ViVi said:
To be perfectly honest, I am not sure what amuses me more.

The fact that you do everything in your power to try and screw us over by launching into us with Enigma or the fact that we've now turned the tables on you and you're crying in your corner that we are stopping your attacks.

I don't especially like the concept of triggering but I have heard so many times this round that it's now "legal" that I thought to hell with it. If everyone else is going to do something that's now legal, why should I continue to play by rules that are no longer current. I'm not doing it for Cheese, anyway. I'm doing it to see you not get any land out of an attack.

Cry less, play more.

Tbh it IS illegal, Azzer has wtfpwned some people at the start of last round for it iirc. :p

ViVi

Pruner

Then I'll leave it for him to deal with as he sees fit. It's not anyone elses decision to make, nor do I think it's entirely appropriate for someone to go around in game sending messages such as, "I've sent a text message to Azzer about this abuse." as if to highlight some sort of personal connection with the game creator; the hidden threat being we should recall or get 'punished'. I'll get punished if I do something wrong. I don't need some manipulative child trying to pull strings.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Vivi we have done as much as anyone.
We just didnt get involved in NCAA / Enigma V's you.
We went for NCAA and randoms.

Also we never sat on funds, we have had feck all funds all round. We all grew at same time, teched and then went back to killing.

Anyway.
Gl with the game abuse.
And your turn to rap.

EDIT: i sent no text to Azzer, was account mail. Mix up of words.

Silence

Head Gardener

Twigley said:
We never piggyed.
I kicked one our members, we sent and you guys piggyed us.
;)

Which I 0ed, so technically you piggyed us :D:D

Silly cheaters *tuts*

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

It's only illegal if Cheese agreed on the attack. Hard to prove ofcourse.
On your last post: You, being the mature person you claim to be, must understand your enemies frustration on being thwarted on their attack? So saying they're childish or immature or whatever, is a bit exagerated imho. It IS really annoying when you're them, I think you can see that too. :)

ViVi

Pruner

Hobbezak said:
On your last post: You, being the mature person you claim to be, must understand your enemies frustration on being thwarted on their attack? So saying they're childish or immature or whatever, is a bit exagerated imho. It IS really annoying when you're them, I think you can see that too. :)

Cheese wasn't aware of the attack that I know. He's still AFK now as far as I know.

I am sorry, Hobbezak, but there is frustration and I don't deny that it's going to rise to the surface when they are thwarted. I don't see that as any justification for the childish attempts at trying to manipulate us with supposed 'connections'. I wasn't very impressed.

I get thwarted all the time on Bushtarion. I get abusive mails in game and I get people being abusive on IRC. I just tell myself that I'm the bigger man, that they're probably a school kid and I don't let it bother me. After all, there is more to life than Bushtarion. Ultimately, the game is a fun way to pass the time for me, and that's what I like to do. If it's getting to the point where people can't control their frustrations then I suggest they take a break from the game to be perfectly honest.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

so wait, i'm just now starting to really read this thread and I understand 2 things, altho 1 item may need clarification...

1) people are at war and others aren't happy about the players and winning/losing

2) vivi is the cyrus of this round?

thx.

ViVi

Pruner

Garrett said:
so wait, i'm just now starting to really read this thread and I understand 2 things, altho 1 item may need clarification...

1) people are at war and others aren't happy about the players and winning/losing

2) vivi is the cyrus of this round?

thx.

Could you explain your reasoning behind point two and I'll see if I can help you clarify. At this point, I am not entirely sure I like the comparison.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

it was just that your name seemed to pop up tons more than others over the last couple pages. cyrus would hijack a thread for a couple pages. nothing major, nothing bad. promise!

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Hobbezak said:

I've been offline since 11am so hard to make it seem like I had any idea what's going on :p