The REAL resistance

Meneldil

Planter
Re: The REAL resistance

For once, I'm going to agree with Blackwolf.

*Ducks for cover and hides for the little while, before poking his head out of a cupboard*

Wow, it appears the world isn't ending after all...

Much though I detested BlackWolf's propaganda and all it represented, it was definitely a step up from this flaming and trolling drivvle.

*Puts on his Moderator Hat*

I don't want to see any more of the uncivil chat in this thread. We're discussing Bushtarion (or should be, given the forum it's in), let's try and exercise some diplomatic restraint, rather than just tear into anyone you don't agree with with personal insults and flames.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

1 [r] Pestiferous 0 0 0 20 188,119 £91,215,391,776
2 Interlude 0 0 0 20 196,348 £90,792,822,539
3 Enigma 0 0 0 20 176,824 £74,203,940,843

Pest and Interlude are about evenly matched in both score and land. Enigma is close on land, and scorewise not *that* far off. Doesn't look like there is a need for "Cheeses Holy War against Interludism". ;)
I must say with public alliances, propaganda loses a lot of its charm. :(

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Hobbezak said:
1 [r] Pestiferous 0 0 0 20 188,119 £91,215,391,776
2 Interlude 0 0 0 20 196,348 £90,792,822,539
3 Enigma 0 0 0 20 176,824 £74,203,940,843

Pest and Interlude are about evenly matched in both score and land. Enigma is close on land, and scorewise not *that* far off. Doesn't look like there is a need for "Cheeses Holy War against Interludism". ;)
I must say with public alliances, propaganda loses a lot of its charm. :(

Nah just means my war is working ;)

Elderveld

Official Helper

Clearly u are working whit pest, dont even dare to deny it. IT will just ruin your name, become a liar.
U know its treu. We know it. EVERYONE knows it now. stop this nonesenss.

avash

Harvester

IceOfFire said:
You can choose to believe me or not, but Cheese isnt actually with me at all. Think thats a lie, then fine. But he really isnt. And Twigley why are you getting worked up about a resistance hittin you, you are rank 1 GV. You are the resistance nexts targets.

That is the biggest lie I have ever seen, I have logs of you working with cheese and that cheese has a grudge against Interlude, and that hes picking targets and sending with pesti. Don't even try and deny it ice of fire & cheese or I will show the attacks sent in coordination with pesti, good game, good game.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Again more proof that Cheese is part of pestif, not a "REAL" resistence:

Interlude [xxxxx] Cheese [xxx] Attacking xx,xxx,xxx ETA x ticks.
Interlude [xxxxx] Pestif Member [xxxx] Attacking xx,xxx,xxx ETA x ticks.

Been happening alot.
So first you deny claims that you are not part of pestif - then you attack with them every wave they send, then avash shows me logs of you working with them.

If you can deny this one then i will give you some badges.

Look Cheese - Pestif have been rank 1 for 15 hours like we where - quick go hit them.
:roll: Disgraced your credibility Cheese... oh wait you had none!

:)

Hobo

Harvester

tbh

i dont think the 3 or 4 solos can make any difference to the wars :)

so not sure why the allies are getting quite so angry about it all.

hopefully there wont be a need for a resistance cos everyone will be warring, but im sure if its needed it will come :D

in the mean time war away!!!

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Twigley said:
Again more proof that Cheese is part of pestif, not a "REAL" resistence:

Interlude [xxxxx] Cheese [xxx] Attacking xx,xxx,xxx ETA x ticks.
Interlude [xxxxx] Pestif Member [xxxx] Attacking xx,xxx,xxx ETA x ticks.

Been happening alot.
So first you deny claims that you are not part of pestif - then you attack with them every wave they send, then avash shows me logs of you working with them.

If you can deny this one then i will give you some badges.

Look Cheese - Pestif have been rank 1 for 15 hours like we where - quick go hit them.
:roll: Disgraced your credibility Cheese... oh wait you had none!

:)

This thread was started to start a resistance against the top... at the time it was posted it was you guys twigley, I stated clearly asking for help from other allies... Pest is the help

In a resistance are you not meant to work with your fellow resistance members?

Oh and on a final note I don't believe ending your post in a small troll is good on your bushtarion helper status.

Sorry for making such a difference twigley...

Lukey

Harvester

Its not that cheese he was stating the fact you lied (no change there) by saying you wasnt etc.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lukey said:
Its not that cheese he was stating the fact you lied (no change there) by saying you wasnt etc.

I wasn't at the time I said I wasn't.
Now I'm helping pick you guys off like a sniper bang! :whip2: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :whipped:

:snipersmile: See!

Lukey

Harvester

Cheese said:
Lukey said:

Now I'm helping pick you guys off like a sniper bang! :whip2: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :whipped:

lol it makes me laugh how the story changes everytime someone finds new evidence against you. :silly: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lukey said:
Cheese said:
Lukey said:

lol it makes me laugh how the story changes everytime someone finds new evidence against you. :silly: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Makes me laugh how much you guys have pooped your pants over one solo Lukey boy ;)

The story is never changing it's just an on going work of art.

If I'm accused of doing thing I aint might aswell do them where's the harm in that?

Happy new year laddy :)

Lukey

Harvester

Cheese said:
Lukey said:
Cheese said:
Lukey said:

Makes me laugh how much you guys have pooped your pants over one solo Lukey boy ;)

If I'm accused of doing thing I aint might aswell do them where's the harm in that?

why would we be scared ? We aint pooped our pants just fed up of your lies...

Your going soon (Unfortunatly :roll: )

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lukey said:
Cheese said:
Lukey said:
Cheese said:
Lukey said:

why would we be scared ? We aint pooped our pants just fed up of your lies...

Your going soon (Unfortunatly :roll: )

You will be pleased to know I've sorted out internet just for you guys Inter :D

Lukey

Harvester

IceOfFire said:
Real shame that is :p

id like to point out the time that this was posted... 12:21 am god its the break you loser! and new years seriously get out more ;)

Thats great cheese it really is give me time to kill you.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lukey said:
IceOfFire said:

id like to point out the time that this was posted... 12:21 am god its the break you loser! and new years seriously get out more ;)

Lol good... Means I will lose ooh 35% of my staff and a nice bit of score allowing me to get adren rush on a few of your members so go for it baby ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Lukey said:
IceOfFire said:

I'd like to point out im not in England numb nuts. Im actually 7 hours behind you naab!

The funny thing is, i did tell u i was away in form :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

my god this is the worst resistance thread ive seen. cant you guys bicker in pm form, or irc.

secondly i think this from a solo point of view. where i can actually see which allaince is which due to them being public. that it is fairly close. so i dont see why there is any need to gang up on one allaince just yet.

as a bunker route i was just interested to see if there was a resistance and who it was to. But this really is the worst three pages of pointless text i have ever ever read.

cheese next time lock the thread and get people to pm you for the resisitance if your serious. all you have done is kept it open so it can stay near the top of the forums.

but can some one do something like this next time it gets to over a page of utter garbage

warning:THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. SKIP TO THE END AND SEE IF IT GOT ANYWHERE BUT DONT READ ANY MORE

and finally. I think a persons roll on the forums as a helper is to keep them clear of clutter. but as that helper what they say does not hold any more persuasion power so they are entitled to give thier opinion, like every one else. Although they should try to set a good example reflected clearly by how they abide by the forum rules

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lol the reason that it's close is because the resistance is working ;)