The REAL resistance

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: The REAL resistance

You are "resisting" against the alliance with 3rd most valuation along side the top alliance.
Go figure.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Twigley your starting to sound boring, really.
You WERE rank 1 whan resistance started, if resistance works it usually means you get wiped out. So sooner or later comes point when your not rank 1 anymore... i doubt its resistance hitting you anymore. They are hitting you cause you are FAT and EASY now.
Please after all this whining and calling names each others and posting im with stupid pics. Please at least try to make something new and inventive up. Its been 6 pages of same mumbojumbo... getting bored to it.
You got pooned. Live with it! Rebuild! Get REVENGE!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

LMAO :D
First post that makes some sense in this topic comes from BW :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Blackwolf.

Pestif where rank 1 for 2 weeks.
We hit them a few times.
We went rank 1.
For 15 hours.
Then pestif hit us with a few solos.
Then we no longer rank 1.

But for past 2 days pestif still hit us with Cheese.

Blackwolf / DS - Interlude where the resistence and took over pestif for a bit - not the other way round

So get your facts right.

"Resistence" was the alliance that has been rank 1 all round apart from about 20 hours.
NO OTHER ALLIANCE.
AND THEY WHERE RESISTING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN TOP FOR 15 - 20 HOURS.

And they still continue with Cheese and getting a few flak boots from other alliance.
And we are rank 3.

Fool BW / DS.
Watch the round more closely

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Twigley you are rank 2
You of all people know points doesn't matter :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Cheese said:
Twigley you are rank 2
You of all people know points doesn't matter :p

Government Valuation
3 [p] [r] Interlude [A-Mail]

For about 6 hours.
;)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

You dont need to use size 28 font when your writing to me. I can read pretty well and your cause is not more justified and your point is not improved by trying to force me to think way you are thinking.
You were rank 1, resistance came, you got pooned.
Thats how it works.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

BlackWolf said:
You dont need to use size 28 font when your writing to me. I can read pretty well and your cause is not more justified and your point is not improved by trying to force me to think way you are thinking.
Thats how it works.

It's all very easy when you're not targetted eh Blackwolf? :p
Tbh, Twigley has a valid point. There is no need for a Holy War against an alliance that just took the lead, and was hardly running away with the round. This is a clear example of Cheese crusading because he has a grudge against Interlude.
The sad thing is IoF is going along in this, while he should have the balls to fight them 1:1, maybe with other alliances to even things out, seeing as Enigma are around as well, but getting some solos to fight his wars is pretty lame. Cheese doesn't even deny anymore that he's fighting alongside IoF, whereas at some point, the alliances were scorewise about the same, a point where, if IoF continued with his solos (which he apparantly did), he made a statement. A statement being "My alliance and I don't have the skill to take Interlude on our own".
There is now a 30b margin between Enigma and Pest. I am still looking for a topic about a resistance against Pest, but I'm pretty sure my quest is going to be fruitless. I think that says it all. ;)

Chewie

Pruner

DarkSider said:
LMAO :D
First post that makes some sense in this topic comes from BW :p

The unexpected strikes again :p...

In response to hobbe there can be a need to resist against an alliance that has just taken the lead e.g. "retarted" everyone knew if they got into a position of power they would be impossible to stop so Blackwolf (i think it was) took the initiative and removed the threat as soon as possible.

"while he should have the balls to fight them 1:1"

why bring a knife when you can bring a gun?

Think about how these attacks will also benefit the other alliances. As i read early allegedly enigma are powerblocking with NCAA so if they can remove interlude with minimal effort and the assistance of pestiferous they could then use this as an advantage to infact overthrow pest.

A resistance doesn't have to occur just because an alliance has been in the top spot for a while. It can occur for all sorts of reasons such as this one which is more of a personal grudge than the need to take down a huge power. Which is rather unfortunate for twigleys bunch (or whoever leads). But thats what you get i suppose. reap what i sowed

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Hobbezak propaganda is one thing but when i who has no part to any direction gets font 28 size text in thread where i have no reason to really even participate i think its rather hilarious. If twigley is so worried i wonder why he has not yet began resistance of his own against interlude.(not sure if even alliance names went right way around).
Im just more fan of nice propaganda wars with both sides trying to win on battlefield and on forums and keeping others entertained no matter of outcome and of whom side your at. Not liking of all these "im with stupid", calling names long useless quotes etc kind of bashings.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

BlackWolf said:
Hobbezak propaganda is one thing but when i who has no part to any direction gets font 28 size text in thread where i have no reason to really even participate i think its rather hilarious. If twigley is so worried i wonder why he has not yet began resistance of his own against interlude.(not sure if even alliance names went right way around).
Im just more fan of nice propaganda wars with both sides trying to win on battlefield and on forums and keeping others entertained no matter of outcome and of whom side your at. Not liking of all these "im with stupid", calling names long useless quotes etc kind of bashings.
When a solo starts doing propaganda for the rank 1 alliance, something is wrong. That's all I was saying. ;)
And yeah you're right, most (if not all) posts by both sides have been pretty rubbish, but I can understand the frustration from Twigley and Lukey, with a Cheese who can be VERY annoying, I speak from experience. :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Ohh i know that part too. Tho i dont know why Twigley even bothered to respond in first place with anything else than "go away you solo on selfish mission" or something. Winding people up and all wit his responses. I can see why those solos are teaming up with sides they are teaming up with... and i bet they are next teaming up with some other side... as long as it benefits them most.
Just letting it to cloud your mind is not good thing for your alliance and its cause is what im after ;D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

We have no quarrel (sp) with Pestif.
But i wish you would stop calling it a resistence.

Pestif lost mass acre.
We slowed them down.
Now they got a few back from us.

Gg.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

its about time a resistance was formed on pestif tbh. they are 30 bill ahead.
<3

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Hobbezak said:
BlackWolf said:
Thats how it works.

Tbh, Twigley has a valid point. There is no need for a Holy War against an alliance that just took the lead, and was hardly running away with the round. This is a clear example of Cheese crusading because he has a grudge against Interlude.
The sad thing is IoF is going along in this, while he should have the balls to fight them 1:1, maybe with other alliances to even things out, seeing as Enigma are around as well, but getting some solos to fight his wars is pretty lame. Cheese doesn't even deny anymore that he's fighting alongside IoF, whereas at some point, the alliances were scorewise about the same, a point where, if IoF continued with his solos (which he apparantly did), he made a statement. A statement being "My alliance and I don't have the skill to take Interlude on our own".
There is now a 30b margin between Enigma and Pest. I am still looking for a topic about a resistance against Pest, but I'm pretty sure my quest is going to be fruitless. I think that says it all. ;)

The sad thing is i dont have the balls to fight 1:1...So when we get hit by Enigma NCAA and Interlude and solos just sending for acres, thats called having bottle?

Next, working with solos? Plural? The only person out side my 20 members that is helping is, yes cheese. Dont twist the truth please, or actually learn the facts before spreading bs. This threat is actually a waste of time, i wasnt going to post on here, untill i saw ur bs hobbe.

Chewie

Pruner

IceOfFire said:
Hobbezak said:
BlackWolf said:
Thats how it works.

The sad thing is i dont have the balls to fight 1:1...So when we get hit by Enigma NCAA and Interlude and solos just sending for acres, thats called having bottle?

Next, working with solos? Plural? The only person out side my 20 members that is helping is, yes cheese. Dont twist the truth please, or actually learn the facts before spreading bs. This threat is actually a waste of time, i wasnt going to post on here, untill i saw ur bs hobbe.

tut tut still 1.05 vs 1

just not good enough. *ends sarcasm*

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

IceOfFire said:
Hobbezak said:
BlackWolf said:
Thats how it works.

a) I was merely saying that you didn't say you didn't want a resistance. You seemed to back Cheese up when he asked for a jihad, meaning you indeed didn't have the balls to take IL on 1:1. And at that point, I assume NCAA, Enigma and IL weren't working together against you, otherwise this thread would be useless, seeing as there already was a sort of resistance, against you. ;)
b) Hobo talked about 3-4 solos. So yes, plural.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Hobbezak said:
IceOfFire said:
Hobbezak said:
BlackWolf said:
Thats how it works.

a) I was merely saying that you didn't say you didn't want a resistance. You seemed to back Cheese up when he asked for a jihad, meaning you indeed didn't have the balls to take IL on 1:1. And at that point, I assume NCAA, Enigma and IL weren't working together against you, otherwise this thread would be useless, seeing as there already was a sort of resistance, against you. ;)
b) Hobo talked about 3-4 solos. So yes, plural.

3-4 being Cheese lmao. Why people scared of a little bit of chedder! Makes me wonder.
Spineless just like 3 vs 1 u guess but meh
i never asked cheese to help, it started with him just following us on iter, then we saw we both wanted inter dead so meh.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Hobo said:
tbh

i dont think the 3 or 4 solos can make any difference to the wars :)
That's where I got my 3-4 from. But tbh, I think you care as much about this thread as I do, so i'm gonna let it be. :p

Yeadon

Harvester

Chewie said:
Think about how these attacks will also benefit the other alliances. As i read early allegedly enigma are powerblocking with NCAA so if they can remove interlude with minimal effort and the assistance of pestiferous they could then use this as an advantage to infact overthrow pest.

I like it...."Enigma are powerblocking with NCAA"

Are we really powerblocking with NCAA. I fail to see how NCAA could be part of a powerblock. Powerblocks usually come from the alliances in spots #1 & #2. They are too small.

And thanks IceOfire for admitting that Cheese is a solo who is working alongside Pestiferous. Not a bad thing but there was no need to deny. Now its starting to make sense :/