The REAL resistance

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Yes looks like somebody has just pulled ahead enough...
If you would like to be a part of the real resistance, as in the Cheese resistance then heres what will happen.
I want officers/leaders of allies to pm me on here if you want to take part and that's it.

Not going to say all the usual crap resistance people put... so simple, we bash and bash good :D

Viva La Resistance ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: The REAL resistance

Say what again?
We are just 10k acres infront, with them having the top spots.

:S

When pestif where 50k ahead 2 days ago i didnt see you saying we needed reisistence then?
Every time we hit pestif last night you retalled on us.
I have a feeling YOU ARE WITH PESTIF.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PUNK.
PESTIF HAVE HAD MORE ACRES ALL ROUND, AQUIRING MASS FUNDS.
THEY ARE THE MOST ACTIVE ALLIANCE AND MOST TECHED.

Gl Cheese but we can all see you are playing games.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Twigley said:
Say what again?
We are just 10k acres infront, with them having the top spots.

:S

When pestif where 50k ahead 2 days ago i didnt see you saying we needed reisistence then?
Every time we hit pestif last night you retalled on us.
I have a feeling YOU ARE WITH PESTIF.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PUNK.
PESTIF HAVE HAD MORE ACRES ALL ROUND, AQUIRING MASS FUNDS.
THEY ARE THE MOST ACTIVE ALLIANCE AND MOST TECHED.

Gl Cheese but we can all see you are playing games.

Rubbish and you know it Twigley.
By the way, I believe you should behave yourself more being a bushtarion helper.

Darryl

Head Gardener

Cheese said:
By the way, I believe you should behave yourself more being a bushtarion helper.

What has his helper statius got to do with him making a post in his capacity as a leader?

Seems to me that you're trying to deflect the issue, Cheese.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Being a helper does not discourage me from rubbishing away your false claims about my alliance.
I have a right to defend it and to expose your lies.

So dont try that little line on me.
Lol.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Darryl said:
Cheese said:

What has his helper statius got to do with him making a post in his capacity as a leader?

Seems to me that you're trying to deflect the issue, Cheese.
Twigley is representing Azzer as a helper...
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PUNK... really a good line for a helper.

And more to the topic, who to believe... hmm twigley for posting on global politics bla bla bla resistance... or me a solo who can see who has the most chances of taking the lead?
You decide.
Want this round to last longer and enjoy it more you see the pm button.
Want it to be run by arrogant fools then sit back and watch the show.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Sorry for the double post:

Lukey!!! says:
coz im sititng in channel with enigma and ncaa

Powerblock forming yeh? :eek:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I represent my alliance.
Not Azzer.

I am arrogant?
I think not.

Also this guy is just using you all.
Saying things behind your backs:

[23:34] <Cheese> Enigma are kissing your rings
[23:34] <Cheese> and NCAA well are NCAA lol
[23:37] <Cheese> Come on get real
[23:37] <Cheese> You know enigma are a push over :p

Cheese you games will not work.
Ty

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Sorry for double post.
Just ben talking to some alliance leaders.

Seems Cheese is telling every alliance that diferent people are going to him them etc.
When they are not.
Confirmed by 2 alliance leaders.

Cheese is a trouble maker and wants the solos to get on top.
More focus on alliances hitting each other = more chance he has.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

You can choose to believe me or not, but Cheese isnt actually with me at all. Think thats a lie, then fine. But he really isnt. And Twigley why are you getting worked up about a resistance hittin you, you are rank 1 GV. You are the resistance nexts targets.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

We've been rank 1 for 15 hours.
You had it for nearly 2 weeks with mass LAND.
You are more teched, pretty much equal land and score.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Twigley said:
We've been rank 1 for 15 hours.
You had it for nearly 2 weeks with mass LAND.
You are more teched, pretty much equal land and score.

1. Inncorrect you are more teched, because of the fact we warred and spent funds
2. you have more funds, we warred with NCAA and Enigma for 2 weeks, so we were spending cash the whole time, while you sat on acres - Fact
3. You guys have a ridiculous amount of funds atm. Global stats shows this.

So dont try and blag it on here, if people dont believe me, spy and hax0r Interlude, should show all the facts :D

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Twigley said:
Sorry for double post.
Just ben talking to some alliance leaders.

Seems Cheese is telling every alliance that diferent people are going to him them etc.
When they are not.
Confirmed by 2 alliance leaders.

Cheese is a trouble maker and wants the solos to get on top.
More focus on alliances hitting each other = more chance he has.

Yes I clearly want solo's to win... I go back to uni in a week and won't be playing no more so frankly who wins well doesn't bother me one bit.
However I would like to have a nice last week with lots of action... and yeh a bit of **** stirring may or may not help. I believe this is a war game and that is all part of politics.
Shame you're so scared of one little solo :eek: Precious ranks mr twiggers. And by the way it's very easy to make up logs in IRC look:

<Cheese> I can't help having a bigger penis than you twigley.
<Twig|war> I know but you don't have to tell everyone I have a maggot willy :|

Oh by the way 2 more things
1) I would believe you are representing not just your alliance but bushtarion as an official helper.
2) Please keep on topic VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Oh can you help me with something? How do you go about not getting involved in wars etc saving funds and so on then thinking you are big when you strike with 2 other alliances on an ally that's hardly bigger than you?

That will be all Twigley.

Yeadon

Harvester

If you were nothing at all to do with Pestiferous then why no resistance prior to the minute Interlude went #1?

Seems as though you are working with them. Rushing Enigma members as i have seen.

And i have also been told it is Cheese that is telling alliance leaders that other alliances are going to hit them when clearly nothing has been said. Just a desparate attempt to try and lift the incomings off of Pestiferous shoulders for while and try to get others to battle around them while they rebuild.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Yeadon said:
If you were nothing at all to do with Pestiferous then why no resistance prior to the minute Interlude went #1?

Seems as though you are working with them. Rushing Enigma members as i have seen.

And i have also been told it is Cheese that is telling alliance leaders that other alliances are going to hit them when clearly nothing has been said. Just a desparate attempt to try and lift the incomings off of Pestiferous shoulders for while and try to get others to battle around them while they rebuild.

I will explain one or two things...
Firstly my aim... to keep this round going as long as possible...
I didn't call a resistance on Pest because I knew Interlude were going to hit them.

And not really a desperate attempt to get incoming off Pest, I couldn't care less about their incoming, what I do care about is the fact theirs 60days left of this round and I'm sure as hell most people don't want it to be decided withing a week.

Every round a resistance is formed too late... hence why it's rarely successful, look at the Sotb round.. the resistance nearly suceeded but failed because it was just a little too late.

If you are all happy sitting around for 50 days then hey carry on.

And anybody who's considering helping in a real resistance... look how scared one measly solo has got the 'top' alliance? Think what a hell of alot more could do. Would you not like to be able to say 'I helped keep the round going' or even 'I had a bloody good time attempting to kill the top alliance'

Nothing is impossible at this stage, with numbers Interlude will be crapping their pants (Already wet em with just me)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Iceoffire we spent those funds ages ago .... When we started hitting you
Funds: £7,951
Woo.

Also Cheese - posting logs like that is lame.

From now on lets let the game do the talking.
After re-reading we are having a piss against the wind match.

I'm only here to build a core for next round ! :D hehe <propaganda> ?

avash

Harvester

Cheese said:
If you would like to be a part of the real resistance, as in the Cheese resistance then heres what will happen.
I want officers/leaders of allies to pm me on here if you want to take part and that's it.

Not going to say all the usual crap resistance people put... so simple, we bash and bash good :D

Viva La Resistance ;)

Cheese go suck a d, you chat complete and utter bullshit, basically your just saying this in order to get back at interlude for them attacking you, no other reason at all. And what twigley says is true, you never mentioned it when Pesti were ahead by 50k only when Interlude are ahead by just a few thousand. Its obvious you have some beef with Interlude.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

avash said:
Cheese said:

Viva La Resistance ;)

Cheese go suck a d, you chat complete and utter smeg, basically your just saying this in order to get back at interlude for them attacking you, no other reason at all. And what twigley says is true, you never mentioned it when Pesti were ahead by 50k only when Interlude are ahead by just a few thousand. Its obvious you have some beef with Interlude.

Yes mother you know me so well.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

of course cheese wants solos on top. *I* want solos on top. Everyone in my room I encourage to get bigger. Very few need encouragement. We have quite a nice little group. We're not even really organized, but my aim is to constantly destabilize what's going on. but most everyone in the solo room is for their own side, themselves. we are not affiliated with any alliance. besides retarted was less than 10B in the lead when BW moved the whole game against us. it happens.

vive le solos!