[Full] The Boat

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
My yacht is sinking. I think I'll hop on my helicopter and fly off to the Funderdome.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Everyone knows who you are tiger

Even I know what ID you are

Maybe you should look closer to home rather than accusing Martin

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Everyone knows who you are tiger

Even I know what ID you are

Maybe you should look closer to home rather than accusing Martin

IDs get given away so quickly. Friends who aren't in the same alliances, IRC, people just *know*. Some people are very intuitive at this game. Stop accusing Martin. <3

Koeniej

Harvester
Im just solo and not involved with any of this but, when you were in an alliance, you obviously remember the names of the id's. And when the rest of your ally is trying to figure out ID lists and saying stuff like 'what ally is this?' and 'i think these guys are in the same ally' i doubt someone will just keep it a secret and say Ummmm i have no IDea! Im not saying Martin intentionally said: 'Hey! I have an ID list here i c/p it!' But obviously you shared knowledge about the other alliance, even if it was unintentionally! (wich is more then normal TBH) But hey, dont make marty look like a saint :p i have seen him do dirty stuff enough times, like the one time i remember best when he backstabbed his own alliance on our downtime to rape some of our members to get rank 1 bounty! (pretty funny now, not at the time though!)

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Ok here is the real truth..

Martin joined us and posted on pols "hey I know Tiger's ID !!"
19 replies; "Who gives a f***"

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
cold.jpg

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm not going to respond directly to any of the messages (as I read them earlier and now cba to go back through). People will believe me and people won't. Tbh it makes no difference because there's no quantative way to defend myself so people will make up their own minds.

The important thing to bear in mind is I'm a Mod and you lot are f*cking up my recruitment thread. Douches.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ahaha, I actually laughed out loud for that one - touche!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
banhammer_forecast1.gif

Please note the minute attention to detail in the form of the hammer's brand name.

images