[Full] The Boat

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Hey all,

I'm just making this recruitment thread so the community knows we're not recruiting! We don't kick members when they die in battle due to poor organization or superior opponents. We have set sail, our motley crew will stay true to the end.

However, if you are seeking a home, I can suggest Adramalech. A link to their recruitment thread is below:

http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6702

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
LOLOLOL.

If only you knew the reason. Il let the person tell you himself.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Hey all,

I'm just making this recruitment thread so the community knows we're not recruiting! We don't kick members when they die in battle due to poor organization or superior opponents. We have set sail, our motley crew will stay true to the end.

However, if you are seeking a home, I can suggest Adramalech. A link to their recruitment thread is below:

http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6702

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1) nobody has been kicked from Adramalech due to dying in battle.
2) I have requested that I be replaced from the alliance due to being inactive from round start as I've been sick and my laptop is completely screwed right now.
3) As I am playing 100% via my phone, I'm not exactly an awful lot of use to the alliance.
4) You suck simply for jumping ship before round even started.

That is all.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Why feed the troll? just have a laugh as martin is bored. it's funny. it's forums. there is no defense.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Don't take it all to heart..!

I jumped ship, shore I did (pun intended), but making up lies about me taking ID lists and stuff, whoever came up with that is naughty because I took and gave out nothing. I'm not saying it was you but I'm going to defend myself against accusations of being a "spy" or whatever. Just wanted to play with some old friends :(

(get well soon, Benny)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
iP9vcCc.jpg

avash

Harvester

I jumped ship, shore I did (pun intended), but making up lies about me taking ID lists and stuff, whoever came up with that is naughty because I took and gave out nothing. I'm not saying it was you but I'm going to defend myself against accusations of being a "spy" or whatever. Just wanted to play with some old friends :(

(get well soon, Benny)

I see, arent me, Garrett and Lukey old friends...i see how it is! :D

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

(get well soon, Benny)

Didn't give out ID's? Phaha yeah, sure.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

(get well soon, Benny)

Having known Martin for a lengthy period of time, and having played with him a couple times, I would have to say it is very out of character for him to give out IDs or any information of any sort to an ally he went to. It's obviously not impossible, but pretty unlikely.

Although when he wants to be (i.e. cares) he can be one sneaky ******* of a devil. Mind you, that was back when there was competition and the game was fun, and *required* an element of deviousness.

*Also, his original post was hilarious, and gave me a chuckle, which is more than I can say for the rest of you. Laugh a little, it'll do you good.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well when someone from his alliance suddenly knows who I am, it's a bit weird? Considering my ID has been private the whole round and I havent told anyone who I am?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
So someone knows your ID = Martin is a spy.

Maybe come up with a bit more evidence next time if you're going to tarnish someone's reputation like that. I've known Martin for a long time and I find it very hard to believe he would "spy" on an alliance these days.

Signer

Pruner

(get well soon, Benny)

Although when he wants to be (i.e. cares) he can be one sneaky ******* of a devil. Mind you, that was back when there was competition and the game was fun, and *required* an element of deviousness..

I remember all too well :(

avash

Harvester

(get well soon, Benny)

Having known Martin for a lengthy period of time, and having played with him a couple times, I would have to say it is very out of character for him to give out IDs or any information of any sort to an ally he went to. It's obviously not impossible, but pretty unlikely.

Although when he wants to be (i.e. cares) he can be one sneaky ******* of a devil. Mind you, that was back when there was competition and the game was fun, and *required* an element of deviousness.

*Also, his original post was hilarious, and gave me a chuckle, which is more than I can say for the rest of you. Laugh a little, it'll do you good.

Not saying he would give out ids but if someone asked if a certain someone was tiger he would answer I think. Just an example. Not that it made any difference whatsoever to the outcome of the rankings this round so far.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

(get well soon, Benny)

Although when he wants to be (i.e. cares) he can be one sneaky ******* of a devil. Mind you, that was back when there was competition and the game was fun, and *required* an element of deviousness..

I remember all too well :(

for people to say it's not like martin need to wake up, ive played with him 5 times over the years and he's done it everytime - i suppose its all part of the game, so we might aswell deal with it and move on

GO TEAM <3

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

(get well soon, Benny)

Not saying he would give out ids but if someone asked if a certain someone was tiger he would answer I think. Just an example. Not that it made any difference whatsoever to the outcome of the rankings this round so far.

The only IDs I have are ones I remembered. Avash's I knew before I even joined Adra (I don't think he'd argue otherwise how obvious it is). Tiger and Nightmare's were labelled on our politics so they are known from alternate sources. There's only one other ID I know which I have kept to myself (as has Signer) and I have no intention of making it publically known.

I joined you for 3 days until some other people asked me to play with them so I left. I took no IDs or nicks. I know certain people are playing with you but noone who hasn't made it already obvious - Cyrus etc. I think I know in my head a couple of nicks and IDs but I can't remember most, and I certainly haven't spread them around.

We got your ID list from developing intelligence.

While typing this I actually remembered getting a nicklist from Nightmare before I joined, I do keep logs so it is actually stored on my computer. Do I have any interest in finding it? Nope.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
this *was* a funny thread. first post was hilarious. i don't think martin has done anything other than post a funny.

let's all laugh and move on.