Stupidity

Razorwolf

Pruner
The balls in your court as to your actions but dont expect game admins or anyone in real life to pander to unreasonable demands over an incident that with hindsight may have been handled differently but wasnt.

i fail to see what unreasonable demands i have made? I havent asked that we be reimbursed... or a roll back or give me my acre/units back.... all ive said, i believe azzer should have in place some sort of safegaurd for this kind of situation (which isnt an unreasonable request, as having server issues would be a common problem with most online games).

now people say he did have safegaurds in place, however due to the nature of the incident, it didnt work really as well as it should. Then i would like to point out, like at the start of this thread, Azzer actually came along while the server was having issues, apologized and then left again without trying anything

Melnibone

Head Gardener
So what do you want? just to moan incessantly about Azzer and his actions?

Awesome idea and one that will get you exactly what you deserve.. nothing but scorn from the playerbase.

As i say your responsible for your own actions i have fully stated my views and those views are formed by your actions therefore you are responsible for my views whether you like it or not

I'm now over it :)

Zaheen

BANNED
Yes how ever taking action, precautions was in his control...

also, dont forget that this is a business. People pay for this game. Now take for example my work. i work in the printing industry, if a printer goes nuts and ruins a print run of a million copies, we dont say to the customer... "oh well, it was out of our control. here is your effed up job and we still expect payment" that is in effect what azzer did...
As funny as that was, you are being very dramatic...

I could understand your argument if you had to pay to play this game...

For example, if the server went down for 15 days, and it cost £10 per month, realistically he should refund £5 to everybody, however, even if that was the case I'm sure he'd give everybody the month free, if not two months. I am lucky to know Azzer personally and he's a very generous person, if he thought this was the best solution, and that no actions is taken then that's entirely up to him. I do however think taking the server down temporarily would have been equally as fine, although he would have had a lot of complaints at that too no doubt.

You want to know who will be the most pissed off about the server screw up? I am willing to bet you all my troops and acres this round that Azzer is the most annoyed. Some other morons already have cost him dearly as far as the game is concerned, and for it to happen again like this is extremely unlucky. Now if you don't like it, or if you can't put up with 3-4 hours of lag/unexpected downtime then I suggest you get walking. There is enough negativity around already, the game does not need more.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Now if you don't like it, or if you can't put up with 3-4 hours of lag/unexpected downtime then I suggest you get walking. There is enough negativity around already, the game does not need more.

Okay, admit it, who's haXed Zaheen?

Zaheen

BANNED
Ofc you are, within reason? You are taking it a little too far don't you think?

He was told it should only take 5-10 minutes, it took much longer. I didn't enjoy the experience either, but you don't see me complaining.

It wasn't even his fault, yet he has apologised, what more could you ask for? If he could see into the future and predict it was going to be like that for almost everyone for so long, I'm sure he would have taken it down.

Razorwolf

Pruner
Ofc you are, within reason? You are taking it a little too far don't you think?

He was told it should only take 5-10 minutes, it took much longer. I didn't enjoy the experience either, but you don't see me complaining.

It wasn't even his fault, yet he has apologised, what more could you ask for? If he could see into the future and predict it was going to be like that for almost everyone for so long, I'm sure he would have taken it down.

im just replying to people :) nothing more... on another note...

Razorwolf you're wasting your time debating with these idiotic...fools.
Seriously, just leave it you won't win or do yourself any favours - you already made your point and you're right. You don't need verification from these guys.

boyaaah i win :D