Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You also stated you were going to kill me in real life last round but that never happened.
Stuff is said in the heat of the moment.

My alliance has as much WHuh in it atm that it does those 2 TBA that never said a word on the forums, never goaded anyone - just played cos i told them to.

Half of it is Exitlude from 2 rounds ago which polo, kuda etc was in and got alot of rep and the rest are normally solo players like hobo, drivefast, jeff54321 who are cool guys.

Again, don't be hating on Polo ._ .

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
rofl I did not say I was going to kill you, I said I was going to punch your nose in until I could hear it crunch. and I'm far from the only person who says such thing about you, trust me, if I were you I'd never show up at an Aussie or American bushmeet.. I'm the least of your worries.

Polo's ego this round, much like yours last round is out of control. I don't care that he's with you, as garrett pointed out , we didn't want him. I just have fun pointing it out when people get tripped up on thier own egos.

ps: I could give a flying fk who's in your ally, besides goading polo.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well you clearly do care who else is in my alliance as you commented on it saying it was TBA, when it isn't at all.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
rofl I did not say I was going to kill you, I said I was going to punch your nose in until I could hear it crunch. and I'm far from the only person who says such thing about you, trust me, if I were you I'd never show up at an Aussie or American bushmeet.. I'm the least of your worries.

lmao I think I know who you're talking about Tana ;P

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

lmao I think I know who you're talking about Tana ;P

Another idiot who takes the game too seriously.

Aka dinget.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
And i am defending my member who you are trying to "slam".

Chewyow

Weeder
bah, you all are missing the point.

Last round, ( I cba to look it up in forums but it's there) Polo stated quite plainly that he would never be playing with anyone from TBA going forward.

I'm not claiming powerblocking this round, I'm not complaining about last round. I'm merely pointing out Polo's hypocracy which is immense this round.

Historic Correction...I am the hypocrite...Polo is the useless one! :)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
So no. I did not ask you polo, nor did I ask anyone from ReRR to join Aili in any capacity. I had talked to Martin to see *his* interest in moving and mentioned kuda/FB, but he assumed I was going to ask all of you. He also said you all weren't going to leave (how wrong, right?). I floated an interest his way. If people interpreted this as a blanket invitation, then you are all bloody daft.

LIES. Pure and simple. People who are not me shouldn't talk about Aili because most of it is made up BS.

A misinterpretation of what you said on Martin's behalf is a mistake - not a lie. North Korea called, they want their nuclear overreactor back.

PS. Polo , you joining 2n0 is a long jump from last round when you were spouting that you would never ever play with a powerblocker....

Actually, I think you'll find I said I wouldn't recruit powerblockers and urged other ally leaders to do the same.

Polo's ego this round, much like yours last round is out of control. I don't care that he's with you, as garrett pointed out , we didn't want him. I just have fun pointing it out when people get tripped up on thier own egos.

Read up. A mistake on Martin's behalf is hardly my ego going out of control. My ego this round is the same as it's ever been - rather large but not out of control. ;)

seriously I"m trying to slam polo, can we stop talking about you now

You might want to try harder. You're just making yourself look like a whiner at the moment.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
AHAHA , I was wondering when you were going to show up and stop letting twigs get your back.

stab was successful I can go back to admiring your scarf.

Koeniej

Harvester
if I were you I'd never show up at an Aussie or American bushmeet.. I'm the least of your worries.

Tbh. Punching or doing anything to someone in real life because of a game on the internet is pretty sad. Keep the game and real life sepperated, i think that was made pretty clear in the thread about pranking people from outside your alliance over night, (where i remember you also agreeing with that)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
tell me you've never been in a competition where you've wanted to punch someone in the face. Would I do it ? no , would I like to do it ? **** yes.

Crumpet

Harvester

ps: I could give a flying fk who's in your ally, besides goading polo.

You can come to the American one Twigs. I will protect! RAWR!

P.S - Why are you always such a *****, HG? wtf is with that?

Crumpet

Harvester
P.S - Why are you always such a *****, HG? wtf is with that?

lol pot and kettle sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g

See there is one problem with that statement.

I don't say anything on the forums anymore nor do I speak to anyone I'm not in an alliance with and the fact that YOU are saying it means nothing. You know nothing about me at all so your opinion about ME is complete ****.

Thanks though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.