Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Sir_Drumma you suck so bad at this game and are such an idiot on Forums, that you don't deserve replies to everything.

And it wasn't an attempt to flame - it was the truth Mr Hogan.

I'll keep him in my alliance as one of my best players then, your loss :)

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Sir_Drumma you suck so bad at this game and are such an idiot on Forums, that you don't deserve replies to everything.

And it wasn't an attempt to flame - it was the truth Mr Hogan.

Do you know english? Have I really effected you that much, that you're clutching at straws like this? Thats just sad m8. Gather yourself and have some class you ****in dunce.

I direct response to Twigley's last comment

click me!

<3

I direct you to the posts Drumma had made saying how everyone sucks and he is king hulk hogan.

Now look at you back track lmao.. You're a ****in one string bango mate, I know your kind. You'll say anything to get people on side, including back tracking or passing blame like a coward if you have to. Anyone that actually cares about my conduct can go back to the threads you're refering to and clearly see me state after the fact that I only said those things to piss big headed nothings like yourself off. And what a job I did too, look at you crying lmao. Stop patting yourself on the back for everyone elses hard work, you deserve to be taken down a peg.

"hulk hogan"? wtf is that? Are you actually mentally retarded or just socially? You really need to think a bit longer before posting. Its offensive to retards to call your hulk hogan flame retarded.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me
I think somebody needs to take your handbags off you ladies.
Lets face it
Twigley thinks he's ace and drum sucks so thats ok in his world
Drum thinks he's ace and twig sucks so thats ok in his world
Reality is I'm super duper amazingly gob smackingly oh my god im going to spunk ace and you two are equal.

Now please don't get your knickers in a twist over this.

Anyhoooows when will oldfarts be coming out of sleep? How many of S2N still have OF in range? Is twigley a rent boy? Was there ever a JJ or was he make believe? Does drum like it in the poop shoot?

p.s. I'm the best.

Chewyow

Weeder
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me
Lets face it
Reality is I'm super duper amazingly gob smackingly oh my god im going to spunk ace and you two are equal.

Anyhoooows when will oldfarts be coming out of sleep? How many of S2N still have OF in range? Is twigley a rent boy? Was there ever a JJ or was he make believe? Does drum like it in the poop shoot?

p.s. I'm the best.

can i be second best then?

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me
Lets face it

p.s. I'm the best.

Where the hell you been ***** boy? :p Too busy getting stoned to check in on your mates aye, I see how it is. You know where we are, come say hello some time ya ****in stoner maggot. :D

ps thats not reality talkin mate, thats the weed. ;)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me
Lets face it

p.s. I'm the best.

Where the hell you been ***** boy? :p Too busy getting stoned to check in on your mates aye, I see how it is. You know where we are, come say hello some time ya ****in stoner maggot. :D

Well instead of playing some bush I'm smoking some.
More fun

And yes Chewy you can be 2nd best :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh god Sir Drumalot.
Didn't know you would be so offended over being called Hulk Hogan.

It seems you think you are the one pissing "big heads" off, but when i read how volitile you are in your posts, it amuses me how ironic they are.

"OH MY GOD FFFUUU- TWIGLEY I HATE YOU RETARD WTF WTF, LOL LOOK IM BEING CALM, NOT SWEARING IN EVERY POST AND I AM ANNOYING YOU."

Joke is on you newbie.
=]

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me
Lets face it

p.s. I'm the best.

Well instead of playing some bush I'm smoking some.
More fun

And yes Chewy you can be 2nd best :)

lmao, you're always smoking some.. Share ya selfish bastrod! :p

Oh god Sir Drumalot.
Didn't know you would be so offended over being called Hulk Hogan.

It seems you think you are the one pissing "big heads" off, but when i read how volitile you are in your posts, it amuses me how ironic they are.

"OH MY GOD FFFUUU- TWIGLEY I HATE YOU RETARD WTF WTF, LOL LOOK IM BEING CALM, NOT SWEARING IN EVERY POST AND I AM ANNOYING YOU."

Joke is on you newbie.
=]

Offended? No I just think its a **** call mate.. I thought someone that alot of people seem to look up to would be able to think up a decent burn, but frankly your flames have been piss poor.

As for me being Volitile and the swearing, this is me mate.. Im not a volitile guy, im just an Aussie thats not afraid to say what I think or upset anyone. I swear as part of my language, even when im talking nice I swear, youve never met anyone like that? **** in hell mate you need to come to Australia then. I mean look at how I talked to Cheese, and I like the guy alot. If you cant handle someone like that then gues what.. We're gonna have fun, you and me. ;)

It sounds like you're just taking what I say very personally, so maybe before you have a nervous breakdown you should turn off your computer and go live with some ****in smurfs, that will always be nice, always ask how high to jump and always caress those lovely golden locks of yours.

You may have a following that boosts your ego everytime someone takes a bite, but I aint one of them. Get that through your ****in thick skull mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Drama Llama Seal of Approval. \o/
drama_llama.jpg

More humour in the flames please :(

Davs

Garden Designer
Do you know english? Have I really effected you that much, that you're clutching at straws like this? Thats just sad m8. Gather yourself and have some class you ****in dunce.

Yes this post is a long time after the post I'm quoting was made, but I only just read it and felt obliged to speak:

1) English*
2) affected*
3) mate*
4)****ing*

So the obvious question is "Do you know English?"
<3

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Yes this post is a long time after the post I'm quoting was made, but I only just read it and felt obliged to speak:

1) English*
2) affected*
3) mate*
4)****ing*

<3

I was wondering when the first grammar queen would come out of the wood works. Im surprised it wasnt sooner, fortunatly it seems most of bushtarion dont have sticks up their asses. Which isnt the case for most other forums.

Addressing your comments Davs, there is a difference between "english" and "grammar" you pompus little douche bag. You may be good with grammar, but your definitions need some work. My comments towards Twigley were obviously in the direction of his sentences not making sense, rather than his grammar. Any idiot can see that, besides I would never be such a douche and correct someones grammar, its just plain lame.

For arguements sake thou, we both know points 1,3 & 4 dont matter (well shouldnt matter) unless im writing a formal letter. As for effected, oh thats such a huge mistake.. a single letter mistake, shame on me for being brought up so bad. lol, dont you have anything better to do? Seriously?

Edit: what retard ass takes that as a good burn? One thats clutching at straws himself I believe. Looking at you iamsmart. ;) Also you should really get a new name, yours is just a blatant lie. :)

Unapproved by Martin

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

1) English*
2) affected*
3) mate*
4)****ing*

<3

Umm, why was my last post deleted, and without an explaination? Abuse of power for such trivial things.. Really? Ok ill just write what I can remember of it again. If you would like to talk to me about why I shouldnt be writing a response ill be more than welcoming, otherwise ill just keep posting it up here.

I was wondering when the first grammar queen would come out of the wood works. You're the first ive seen, which is a major credit to the Bushtarion forum. Alot of other forums have loads of you. All busy policing grammar and spelling instead of getting laid.

Theres a difference between "english" and "grammar" you pompus douche. English is a language and it was obvious to any idiot that I was going more in the direction of Twigleys sentences not making sense, rather than his grammar. I would never be such a douche bag and correct anyones grammar, its such a lame thing to do. Dont you have anything better to do? Seriously?

P.S. iamsmart, what kinda retard takes that as a good burn? I welcome good flames and that was not even close. Also you should really think about changing your name, its just a blatant lie. Unless you're going for Irony, like when fat kids are called "tiny". That works.

Davs

Garden Designer
Sir_Drumalot, I can only laugh at your need to make any reply whatsoever. I was simply making a joke based on my observations of your post. Yes, most of the time I have plenty of things to do instead - but my sense of humour compelled me to make that comment. I apologise for offending you and hope that your tears didn't drown any neighbouring children.

Now how's about you stfu and stop taking everything so personally?
You'll attract far fewer "flames" that way :)

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Sir_Drumalot, I can only laugh at your need to make any reply whatsoever. I was simply making a joke based on my observations of your post. Yes, most of the time I have plenty of things to do instead - but my sense of humour compelled me to make that comment. I apologise for offending you and hope that your tears didn't drown any neighbouring children.

Now how's about you stfu and stop taking everything so personally?
You'll attract far fewer "flames" that way :)

Offend me? Trust me you didnt offend me mate, you gave me minutes of joy and actually made me smile. As I said in my post I was expecting to be corrected much sooner. You grammar queens dont offend, you annoy. :) Your sense of humour leaves much to be desired if it turns to grammar for a laugh though, you would actually call that a joke? Or even humourous? Irony is usually funny, but you're beating a dead horse with that one mate.. Although thats just my opinion, obviously others feel grammar errors are hilarious. Each to their own.

If I stfu I would miss out on everyones replies now wouldnt I?.. Maybe instead of analising me without basis you should learn your ****in audience. I enjoy flames, I enjoy causing ****. Its the way it has always been and always will be, you obviously have nothing of interest to me. Your flame was poor, but you seem to be trying to ooze intelligence so I thought maybe your reply would be better. Sadly, yet again I am left disappointed. Win some, lose some.. But I will always reply as long as I see the material directed at me. :)

If anyone has a chip on their shoulder, which in your case you obviously do, im gonna come at you. If you cant handle that then turn off your computer and go play with the special kids.

(Im not here to depress anyone, or actually affect anyone emotionally. We all deserve to be happy and confident, and I do apologise if ive depressed any of you, im just having a laugh and im not the type to tread egg shells because certain ppl cant handle the way I talk or act. If you're sencitive, then this is not the place for you. I say this because of all the internet bullying hype going on atm.)

Last edited:

Matthew

BANNED
Sir Bumalot of men, are you not bored of looking stupid yet? This entire "If you cant handle that then turn off your computer and go play with the special kids." is getting extremely boring as noone is complaining about you for being abrupt, they just think you're a retard for being utterly cantankerous and hell bent on getting the last word in.

Your posts are about as constructive as Hitler.

Davs

Garden Designer
Grammar doesn't generally amuse me in any way, but as you said - irony is always funny :)
I found it ironic that whilst insulting Twigley's use of the English language you made several mistakes yourself - it struck me as rather hypocritical, thus leading to my desire to make a comment. Your need to instantly "defend your honour" or whatever it is you're trying to do merely suggests that you need to take your own advice. I have to ask, though - do you get your kicks by turning threads completely off-topic and centred around you? Because that is all you seem to have achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.