Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Sir Bumalot of men, are you not bored of looking stupid yet? This entire "If you cant handle that then turn off your computer and go play with the special kids." is getting extremely boring as noone is complaining about you for being abrupt, they just think you're a retard for being utterly cantankerous and hell bent on getting the last word in.

Your posts are about as constructive as Hitler.

QFT and ROFLOL @ Sir Bumalot :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Grammar doesn't generally amuse me in any way, but as you said - irony is always funny :)
I found it ironic that whilst insulting Twigley's use of the English language you made several mistakes yourself - it struck me as rather hypocritical, thus leading to my desire to make a comment. Your need to instantly "defend your honour" or whatever it is you're trying to do merely suggests that you need to take your own advice. I have to ask, though - do you get your kicks by turning threads completely off-topic and centred around you? Because that is all you seem to have achieved.

Now that you have explained your supposed joke, all merit it had before has been lost anyhow. Its gone from an attempt at irony to a rather short news report.

I get my kicks out of taking bites out of people that think there is a pecking order and that they're at the top. Thats where my fun is, but if they cant bite back it becomes rather boring. While were asking about our efforts here, tell me what have you achieved Davs? Do you always try and guilt trip people you arnt yet introduced? These questions are of course rhetorical.

Yawn. See I say yawn, because you obviously dont get the picture when I imply it. Another day in another thread perhaps, but you're ****in boring me in here.

Have a good one Davs. :)

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont like to lock threads but as this one is from last round and now about as on-topic as a badger fishing for lemons (first phrase that came to my head when i couldnt think of an appropriate example)...

Locked. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.