Round 52 Awards DISCUSSION THREAD

edd

Tree Surgeon
Martin and Changer did pretty much everything for the first couple of weeks. After that I stopped for the round so idk

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Worst Leader - Dax.You personally have made the game run into the ground that much quicker.
- Gazzy.

if that's your reason for voting for dax, you're an idiot. the game is in the ground. now if you wanna rephrase and say 'turn off' that much quicker... that is slightly more acceptable.

if you and people like you, refuse to see that this game is already into the ground - no updates since what... round 37? - then you are beyond hope and reason. there is no way to carry on an intelligent conversation with you. now from the outside, sure it looks like cog was played - but it was always posted in politics to help fatten them up so we can have more players to try and hit efficacy and breathe life to the mid/end of the round.

it didn't happen, simple as that. but yes, pile on the dax hate for ruining the game. it's already over. stop posting utter drivel and nonsense. 10 new players isn't going to give this game life. at 10 players a round, do you know how long it would take to become any use?

gah, your lack of logic is infuriating. sigh. /rant off.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Best Moment of the Round aka Best Seed Stealing Moment: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, we reached £20,000,000,000,000 in donations, Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Just a day from the round end, we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05h.gif

We, Bustin' Nuts are proud to announce that all our HQ constructions, technologies, hiring HQ troops were done by the money from seed stealing!! XD Who needs lands when you can live on others'? XD

This round was all fun throughout the round for me!! Hitting sleep mode 3 times a day to begin with, and then joining Signer, getting into seed stealing business, dragging in Silence along, teching nanos to make more nanos for the ally's score sake, getting incs from bots (sometimes waved by bots) and losing lands to bots, having the reunion of old friends towards the end, and reaching the £20 trillions in donation now!!

Only the fun and good moments, really!!
1519.gif

ID: Owner: Land Lost:
1546 B 4 {bot} 593
4307 Scott of JayDee 293

God damn ****ing bots always picking on me :(
I'm also gonna go cry in a corner for a bit cause u didn't even mention me :'( i contributed at least like 50b to that 20trill!

Gazzy

Head Gardener
If that's your reason for voting for dax, you're an idiot.

Pr0 quoting skills bro.

You seem to have missed the other 3 reasons:

1. I don't like him
2. His resistance plans were terrible
3. He wouldn't listen to feedback

If you want to argue terminology, I still enjoy playing the game. Therefor, for me, the game has not completely "run into the ground" yet.

Feel free to disagree, but don't simply claim my reasoning is illogical when awards are based on individuals opinions.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

Pr0 quoting skills bro.

1. I don't like him

If you want to argue terminology, I still enjoy playing the game. Therefor, for me, the game has not completely "run into the ground" yet.

Feel free to disagree, but don't simply claim my reasoning is illogical when awards are based on individuals opinions.

the presentation of your statements seem to be your reasons that lead to your grand conclusion that dax was ruining the game. hence, I came to discussions to discuss your revelation.

it can be fun and still be in the ground. christ dude. you can reward all you want for whatever you want, but this is the DISCUSSIONS thread. I came to discuss your reasoning.

so as I said earlier, you are impossible to have a conversation with because of aforementioned points in my previous post. go feel all you want, but feelings aren't facts. denying facts (or simply not using any) may make you 'feel good' in the short term, but ultimately do nothing for this game.

rather than ignore what you perceive to be negativity you acknowledge it, bring it to the forefront and openly discuss it. thus you help make the forums a hostile environment. way to go! you are ruining the game!

Gazzy

Head Gardener
You're taking 1 sentence of mine and blowing it into a "revelation" ? I thought my complete response flowed quite logically and came to a succinct conclusion.

And considering I'm impossible to have a conversation with, you're doing a mighty fine job =P

Elevnos

BANNED
To earn Dax's respect as a leader you must have led an alliance which has been ****ed over and you recovered.

Apparently not as that's what I did last round :p

EDIT:

Pr0 quoting skills bro.

1. I don't like him

the presentation of your statements seem to be your reasons that lead to your grand conclusion that dax was ruining the game. hence, I came to discussions to discuss your revelation.

it can be fun and still be in the ground. christ dude. you can reward all you want for whatever you want, but this is the DISCUSSIONS thread. I came to discuss your reasoning.

so as I said earlier, you are impossible to have a conversation with because of aforementioned points in my previous post. go feel all you want, but feelings aren't facts. denying facts (or simply not using any) may make you 'feel good' in the short term, but ultimately do nothing for this game.

rather than ignore what you perceive to be negativity you acknowledge it, bring it to the forefront and openly discuss it. thus you help make the forums a hostile environment. way to go! you are ruining the game!

It's funny when Garrett tried to use big words to sound smarter and doesn't put capital letters at the start of sentences ._.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
As I said, these days it's not the same:

"Oh no, we have to beat 20 other people."

There's some context. Voila. Get it while it's hot.

EDIT: You can't really imply stupidity via grammar unless you're me, you peasants.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
It's funny when Garrett tried to use big words to sound smarter and doesn't put capital letters at the start of sentences ._.

he's my buddy!! don't diss non-capital-letters-at-the-start-of-sentence loversssss!!! we do use capital letters in one word to HIGHLIGHT it!! :3

antisback

Head Gardener
he's just trying to alevoate the problem

(get it, it sounds like aleviate)