Round 52 Awards DISCUSSION THREAD

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Best Moment of the Round
Getting glorious title/joining Bustin' nuts

Worst Moment of the Round
Leaving Bustin' nuts near the start

yeah, well done for getting the ultimate green title!! =D congratssssssssss!!!!

but you SQ'd and left the ally!!!! (but then, the first Bustin' Nuts got dissolved anyways :S) you also deleted your first ID 'Yoshoko smells' and i felt so lonely with my ID name all by myself!! i was sooooo happy to see you come back!! =D yet, you still SQ'd and didn't want anyone to know you were allied!! XD but you were right about it. as soon as people learned you were allied you started getting lots of incs!! which made me dev SDs abandonning my uber hippies!! (due to marines incs!) :'(

butttttttttt yeah, nice effort to get the 'Glorious' title despite getting 0'd and losing so many acres! you just kept going! =D

loved your round award btw! ;)

Yochoko

Head Gardener
* Player of the Round - Solo - The solo group that stayed at the top, dooboo, IAS and edd - well done you guys stayed at the top for pretty much most of the round and played well as solos.

a proof that IAS is playing, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!

he wouldn't have come back playing without letting me know! would he?!?!?!
1293.gif

Chris_

Head Gardener
Best Moment of the Round
Getting glorious title/joining Bustin' nuts

Worst Moment of the Round
Leaving Bustin' nuts near the start

yeah, well done for getting the ultimate green title!! =D congratssssssssss!!!!

but you SQ'd and left the ally!!!! (but then, the first Bustin' Nuts got dissolved anyways :S) you also deleted your first ID 'Yoshoko smells' and i felt so lonely with my ID name all by myself!! i was sooooo happy to see you come back!! =D yet, you still SQ'd and didn't want anyone to know you were allied!! XD but you were right about it. as soon as people learned you were allied you started getting lots of incs!! which made me dev SDs abandonning my uber hippies!! (due to marines incs!) :'(

butttttttttt yeah, nice effort to get the 'Glorious' title despite getting 0'd and losing so many acres! you just kept going! =D

loved your round award btw! ;)

Pffff, cazgay left us to join some noobs and became an SQ too! It was all part of my epic plan tho, come back and storm the round (which we did pewpewpew rank 5). Shame u noobs couldn't get positive HF otherwise we could've given scally a run for rank 1 ally HF! Also u helped a lot with the awesome ally troops (and hippies) pwning all those cog noobs. BUSTIN' NUTS FTW

Yochoko

Head Gardener
well, i thought i could go RED when i don't play seriously. :S it's such a long time i haven't had a red title, feels weird! XD the overview message is so annoying!! can't minimise it!! it reappears every time i refresh!! the red title is.... something that once you get the first red, i guess you don't care. XD the green title is... something that you get obsessed with the WKs and wizards' numbers! XD

anyway, i'm going to cry a river now about IAS. ;____________________;

also,

ed
is
a
liar

JJB

Harvester
* Best Offensive Player -JJB - For sending stealth attacks on us and trying to get something out of it, he did catch us off guard a few times rolling his stealth

Duno if i really deserve this simply due to the fact that upsettingly I never really did any proper damage to you guys :(

Just wish 2 of your most switched on players weren't SA to stop me otherwise would have definitely got through more.

Atlantis

Pruner
DAX: Worst Player: Jesse - Your attitude and your behaviour within an alliance is appalling. I genuinely never wish to see you in one of my groups again, allied or solo. You were argumentative, pig-headed, and frankly stupid. You argued with people that have been playing for nearly as long as you've been alive, which was hilarious.

Personally I think this is a bit harsh Dax.

Jesse is a top player who joins alliances then runs off to his friends with all the ids then bashes them.

You knew what you were taking on when you recruit someone like that so im glad he was a pain in the arse for you.....the game is on its knees and yet people still use these tactics to make themselves look big and clever?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Jesse is a top player who joins alliances then runs off to his friends with all the ids then bashes them.

what do you mean by TOP? TOP SHITTY player? then, i agreeeeeeeeeee!! :D

i mean who are those people who let him go high up in the rank? it's not his fault but those who let him!

Atlantis

Pruner

what do you mean by TOP? TOP SHITTY player? then, i agreeeeeeeeeee!! :D

i mean who are those people who let him go high up in the rank? it's not his fault but those who let him!

yes there was a hint of sarcasm there :D

dax takes him on knowing what he is like (it was highlighted on the forums very early on in the round and dax reads everything on here so was well aware what he had done) then moans about him.

100% agree with you yochoko

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
i don't think Dax took him on. If i remember correctly he was in DW at the start of the round which he leaked all the IDs out to. Personally i have been making his life hell when he's in my range. I think i've had about 7k land off him so far. lol

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
He didn't bring any ID's. JFC, l2r - I've said that at least three times now.

Difference here is, I removed him - He didn't leave. I'm proud to say I give everybody an opportunity to prove that they are worth more than their reputation might imply.

Remember Addicted account sharing, and everybody saying they'd never take him again? I did. And the same situation applied to Jesse, except all he did was annoy me (a frankly suicidal ideology when you join my own alliance).

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Garrett - From day 1 I knew you were a person to put trust in. Despite packing in contactability and excessive activity, you were awesome.

gracias for the mention. i don't feel like i did anything to warrant mention. altho we did have some good times. good times indeed.

and much kudos to all who stayed and lived or stayed and died with me on suicidal EFF defense. I wasn't there for all of them, but close to it.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round - Otiose. Because really, who else would you choose?

On another note, with me averaging 1.09 hours a day activity, spending at least half the round in the top 100 without teching past stunbots, launching a total of 0 hostile mobs, and finishing in a rank 4 alliance, awards seem a bit pointless. At this point they are more or less a participation prize.

All hail the triumvirate of negativity (we're signing up David Moyes)

that's because your ally mates helped you stay there (top100)!! so, you are right to award your ally! if you were in Bustin' Nuts, you'd have been in rank 300's with less than 1k lands!! even bots would have stolen your lands!

also, awards and ranks are unrelated in my opinion! it's just about your likes and dislikes! based on your subjectivity. likeeeee i'd say it's pointless you play allied! :p

Chris_

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round - Otiose. Because really, who else would you choose?

On another note, with me averaging 1.09 hours a day activity, spending at least half the round in the top 100 without teching past stunbots, launching a total of 0 hostile mobs, and finishing in a rank 4 alliance, awards seem a bit pointless. At this point they are more or less a participation prize.

All hail the triumvirate of negativity (we're signing up David Moyes)

that's because your ally mates helped you stay there (top100)!! so, you are right to award your ally! if you were in Bustin' Nuts, you'd have been in rank 300's with less than 1k lands!! even bots would have stolen your lands!

also, awards and ranks are unrelated in my opinion! it's just about your likes and dislikes! based on your subjectivity. likeeeee i'd say it's pointless you play allied! :p

So in summary Dimitar sucks, Chris_ rules