Round 49 Awards DISCUSSIONS GO HERE

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'm not sure where condescending comes into play. The emotion I was going for was utter contempt. I had a bad feeling about certain players and had contempt for the lack of leadership and cohesion. Either I did a poor job of conveying that or you ****ers are retarded. :) I got talked out of quitting, but in hindsight I should have anyway.

My apologies, Contempt it is. It was too early for me to think of the proper word for it. :p

Nickk

Harvester
I just wanna know who the person in the boat who just teched up to attack dog was and
1) why is he/she under teched
2) how has he/she remained in the alliance
3) why no one else tried to kill him/her

Kudos

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm not in the boat, but my guess is "Because dogs are awesome like that"

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Almost forgot:

I would also like to say a massive thank you to Lilow, and Discworld as a whole. They took me in when I was looking for somewhere and helped me to where I am now. This is the 2nd time in 2 rounds I have gone to them and haven't regretted it. Id like to thank Lilow for making me feel welcome, and to the members for protecting me when needed.

Also, Timmiejj, as he wanted a special mention (Special guy).

And Josse, for being the target-finding god!

I don't want this to seem like I'm having a go at you or anything, this is a genuine piece of advice.

The best way to thank an alliance for letting you in, is to be useful. Massing acres and having no troops 10 days before the round end is not useful to an alliance.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Worst moment of the round: being made to feel like I should leave an inactive aliance for being inactive

It wasn't you. It was us.
You're definitely going to make some other ally really happy one day.
You deserve better.
We loved you, but we weren't IN love with you ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Player of the Round - Solo - There are solos?

I noticed a few of these kinds of posts, and just thought I should point out something:

Value of enemies distracted: £308,991,721,083 3

The 2/3 spots are held by solos. The distract top 10 is usually reserved for alliance players - It definitely shouldn't have two solos in the top 3 normally. LS_ took rank 1 mostly as a solo after the collapse of Adra. So, all this "o, wur r teh soloz?" - I call BS on it. We are loitering all over the shop this round.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
it's probably because not many solo's have done much this round, its quite hard to notice someone got distracted to death..

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
it's probably because not many solo's have done much this round, its quite hard to notice someone got distracted to death..

As a PoM, I approve of this message.

And also as a PoM, this is true. But PoM has it's purpose, and if it serves that purpose well enough they deserve as much notice as the other routes get if you ask me.

Chris_

Head Gardener

And also as a PoM, this is true. But PoM has it's purpose, and if it serves that purpose well enough they deserve as much notice as the other routes get if you ask me.

Your purpose is r1 land farm

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

14_001.jpg

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Touche Chris_, Touche.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
This was meant to be in this thread:

Worst moment of the round: being made to feel like I should leave an inactive aliance for being inactive

It wasn't you. It was us.
You're definitely going to make some other ally really happy one day.
You deserve better.
We loved you, but we weren't IN love with you ;)

Gazzy

Head Gardener
* Player of the Round - Solo - There are solos?

I noticed a few of these kinds of posts, and just thought I should point out something:

Value of enemies distracted: £308,991,721,083 3

The 2/3 spots are held by solos. The distract top 10 is usually reserved for alliance players - It definitely shouldn't have two solos in the top 3 normally. LS_ took rank 1 mostly as a solo after the collapse of Adra. So, all this "o, wur r teh soloz?" - I call BS on it. We are loitering all over the shop this round.

Look-at-Me1.jpg

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Best defensive player - Endothermia (don't know your real name). By far the best player in Erken Umpires. One of the few constant presences in that alliance. Plenty of others came and went but unfortunately this guy never shipjumped. Always around with his masses of armour, and has a hefty green title to boot. Well played.

^ Funny because they ship jumped KaTet about half way through the round to join TUE :mrgreen: