* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Leeroy

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - I would have to say HC for winning

* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ at round start with bashing HC. HC attacks recently haven't been great and running away from fights they could of come out even Or even won

* Best Defensive Alliance- FL have been pretty solid throughout the round

* Honourable Mention Alliance - ANQ. Taking a battering from HC/FL at the start. They had people leave because of the constant incoming

* Worst Alliance- dimension- attacked FL and FL had a few hits and burnt them to the ground. They grew again and the same thing happened. A few incomings and they folded again

* Best Leader- dachi I guess for helping HC win the round and making the changes

* Worst Leader - whoever lead dimension for reasons above

* Player of the Round - Allied - lucky. Defence has been awesome. He got compulsive collector stat too in know time at all. Helped me lead FL and helped me a lot this round

* Player of the Round - Solo - edd/toast

* Best Offensive Player - Martin. I spy him a lot to see some many BRs. He is constantly attacking, great player

* Best Defensive Player - Angela.

* Honourable Mention Players
Flamey-been awesome this round.never played with him before but was very good throughout this round
CK/QS - for going solo and wanting to have fun. I have enjoyed attacking with the both recently too
That striker dude who has been rushing my alliance all round.
Bloody annoying and I gave up bounty hunting so much as he is so far ahead of me

* Worst Player- Chris (he knows why) and KD for being a whining ***** and calling me boring for "rushing HC"

* Best Moment of Round- the constant attacks going for the first 3 weeks of the round. Shame I wasn't a lethal route at the start but enjoyed it

* Worst Moment of Round- CK killing me when I was drunk. Not being contactable a few nights as I got pranked online by someone not in my alliance

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Alliance of the round
ScallyWags - because of their recruitment message Help needed---But Before applying... understand our rank, where we fit into the major scheme of Bush. no irc, contactable only by choice, having fun no matter our score. Its a game we play when life allows and how it allows.
We expect a commitment to our alliance and the members of our alliance. When we are on we play for each other as much as we play for ourselves.

If you can accept this, apply to be hired. 1 space now available

Cheers, ScallyWags

This ally gets all sorts of inc and doesn't complain, they've been rushed/stealthed constantly and are still there. Outlasted Dimension/SoloS/the other ally I forget and have remained higher than Hypnotoad.

Best Offensive Alliance
ANQ - ANQ actually attacked and others sucked
FL - When everyone else had got bored, FL actually acted out on ANQ's plan of rushing and doing damage.

Best Defensive Alliance
FL - umm, they actually defend?

Worst Alliance
Dimension - Grew at a steady rate at the start, were left alone and then decided to attack with HC for no benefit to themselves. When they then got inc they folded like a wet napkin...

Best Leader
No-Dachi - Having to lead with players you probably wouldn't have recruited in the first place... commendation goes for keeping your cool.

Worst Leader
Dax - Pleb! In all seriousness, he and Alevo/Elvenos need to get this, they started an alliance and left it for other members to sort everything out.

Player of the Round - Allied
wumpy - Remained active, resiliant and contactable, and was one of the few who when online tried to rouse the troops, got people defending, tried to start group attacks etc. Was very impressed for someone who hadn't played at FTW level before.
n0c0ntr0l - Mega active, good humour in the IRC channel but more importantly remained nocternal in order to assist with nightcover!

Player of the Round - Solo
Deliotte - As always... didn't kill me though!

Best Offensive Player
Leeroy - RPG rushing takes little skill, but going to the effort to do it to this level, leading strikes on the top alliance deserves some credit. Including the effort of restarting and growing so fast!

Best Defensive Player
Garrett - Every f*cking time, f*cking PAs. D*ck.

Honourable Mention Players
ed - Joining HC, whipping them in to shape and then not wanting to be in a rank 1 ally so left.
CK - Gave up portal rank to have fun/be a pain.
QS - Gave up portal rank to have fun/be a pain.
maickesh - Solo PoM briber relying on noone else, bribing like a pro, very active in attacking.
Recon - For showing early round that Puppets can be effective!
Elderveld - Early round was very good for us in ANQ, one of the last of us to still remain being woken at night. Didn't continue the activity all round and got lazy with Harrier rushes, which is why you didn't trump wumpy or n0c0 for best player!

Worst Player
Chris - D*ck move.
Phobis - For arguing with me last night about something that was fact and not opinion, putting me on ignore and then ruining himself when trying to take my land... much self-satisfaction on my part!

Best Moment of Round
Idling in HC's alliance channel, pure giggles!

Worst Moment of Round
ummm.... I don't really have any. One that was slightly frustrating that during the big wars, I was the biggest SO (matched with Godsend iirc), the first period I was uncontactable, I got massed with no fake/real def and got zeroed with no insurance... ruined my fun with my stealth troops in war :(

timtadams

Landscape Designer
meh, why not...

* Alliance of the round - hypnotoad

* Player of the Round - Allied - Anyone who remained loyal to the hypnotoad and didnt go shipjumping.

* Honourable Mention Player - Rachel; juggling motherhood, work and bush to still be a great asset. It was a pleasure :)

* Worst Player - solos who hide behind their AR but attack as an alliance. If you want to be an alliance, man up and make one.

* Best Moment of Round - maxing mobile HQ troops, donating 3trill myself. Being allied with some great people again.

* Worst Moment of Round - Kicking two cheaters (still not convinced they were different people lol) even though one was relatively active and a nice guy. Not being as active as i wouldve liked/shouldve been.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - I'd say us (HC) for being able to get everything together finally.

* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ at round start with Attacking us. But seen alot more from FL since mid round to the end so i'd say FL.

* Best Defensive Alliance- FL since they fought more then ANQ

* Honourable Mention Alliance - FL

* Worst Alliance- ANQ for the constant bullshit in the start of the round since the bashing started. EVERYONE GOT BASHED.

* Best Leader- Dachi with the help of ed attack planning etc.

* Worst Leader - dunno

* Player of the Round - Allied - zhouj for being zhouj n always effin online

* Player of the Round - Solo - ed

* Best Offensive Player - Guff

* Best Defensive Player - zhouj/guff

* Honourable Mention Players
CF- Always attacking, always worrying about the alliance, taking hours of sleep gone just to watch over us.
CK/QS - always was fun playing with you guys and talking bullsmeg in irc. Too bad we couldn't get what we wanted and forced it rather then leave. You know who im talking about.

* Worst Player- What Leeroy said - my sweetheart chris

* Best Moment of Round- When ed was in the alliance and there was constant talking in irc. Everyone had fun chatting attacking minus the complaining from kd.

* Worst Moment of Round- Zeroed myself when i had quite a bit of harriers on a solo, laptop died and couldnt login.

This round has been great though being accompanied with some nubz like.
My sweety DaX,joethenub2727,dachi,kuro,vegas. n then the new membaz

Last edited:

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Only one *two* award for this round from me

Player of the round: Edd

Best Moment of the Round: When we finally killed Polo

We may have argued and whatnot, but nobody can deny that he is a beast.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round
Heart Collectors. Notably because we won after much perseverence.

* Best Offensive Alliance
ANQ at the start thanks to their setup - It was a challenge and a half when having to plan against them. I got a rare mindblock the first time around, and it cost us alot.

* Best Defensive Alliance
ANQ were the hardest nut to crack of the two major competitors - FL folded like paper after a faltering and terribly-called attack on their behalf, then a brick wall of incoming in recompense from us finished the job.
FL were the big hoo-hah later on, though - Granted. But had we maybe 12-14 players that could hit you, I'd have made it my aim to give you the hardest time possible.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Funkaphilia without doubt. Nobody has honoured their efforts at all, and I can't compliment an alliance enough that has had to have 2 alliances attacking them for land/kills/eff/general statistics in tandem (that don't attack each other either, I'll add) for the overwhelming majority of this round. Kudos to those guys for holding out, and even more for them not whining like little girls about it like ANQ did, despite having a far worse time than they did, and for far longer.

* Worst Alliance
Dimension - Jumping on our first ANQ attack without any major member's agreement was both stupid, and a mistake you barely survived to regret. Not only did you never actually contribute anything to the attack you joined, you also died horrifically. Why bother? Then giving the big 'I am' to FL about beating them up, then consequently getting flattened. I have no sympathy for anybody but Coruba.

* Best Leader
Dachi/Ed/Avash. Dachi & Avash were my best two men for the job at the start, and between the three of us got alot done until my new business kicked off. Once Ed had joined, it was all his and Dachi's party, and I can't commend them enough for the job they made of it.

* Worst Leader
Me. I formed an alliance with the objective of winning, but with people that hadn't been in that position before. I picked people like Phobis and Alevo (amongst a couple of others) because it's nice to give individuals a chance to prove they can contribute to a major alliance, and to get some new faces in the top end to keep things relatively fresh - The plan failed when I realised there was a 20-man alliance made up majoritively of very experienced players (who regardless of what they say) were at the time playing to win in both actions and activity/contactability.
The only thing that stopped them was my decision to crush them with a 2v1 - And oddly enough, once it began, the exclamations of "oh we were suiciding in a week" came pouring through. You always hear the same total crap from the same people.
Needless to say, by about a week in, my business kicked off, and I am now inundated with two jobs for 6 days of the week - Leaving approximately no time to even play Bushtarion, let alone lead two alliances.

Alevo. You wanted to form an alliance. I recruited a massive sect of players to aid you, and you weren't ever around. I ended up creating the alliance a day late as you hadn't even signed up yet, and then I had to lead begrudgingly as you weren't prepared to. I never intended to be a leader for the reasons I ended up being a bad leader, so was not really amused after getting my alliance rep damaged because I had to do something I didn't want to.

* Player of the Round - Allied
Ed. Absolutely fantastic contribution from a fresh restarter who became the staple of our attacking and defending efforts. This win belongs to you and Dachi in honesty.

* Player of the Round - Solo
Ed. Became solo and totally rolled it from scratch after leaving us. You're looking at Bushtarion's public enemy number 1 in terms of attitude, aggressiveness, and ability.

* Best Offensive Player
CF/Chris. They are my primary attacking partners for this round, and they have always appeared when I wanted to actually do something. CF's non-existant fear of loss is something to be commended, and fits with my attacking spirit perfectly!
Martin - One of the only guys in ANQ I tip my hat to. Genuinely. Brilliant efforts after the big storm died down.
Thomasvinki. Epic land stealer, and managed to gross the most kills in the alliance without too much effort.
Phobis. Honourable attacker that is always online and always attacking. A player that sets an example that you can play Bushtarion and enjoy it, yet still remain an honourable player.

* Best Defensive Player
Ed/Crazy/Avash - These three together were the ETA 2 response guys for the round. Nitrous recently took up Ed's place and is doing just as sterling a job as Ed did. All three have been near-faultless in their responding and attitudes.
Lucky - As always, a brilliant defensive force to be reckoned with by anybody opposing him. Unfortunate you were the other side of the fence this time!

Thomasvinki. Joined far later than planned, but immediately shot up the ranking chain within the alliance to become the big bad wolf once the attacking got rolling. Still the best land stealer I've seen in the last 3-4 rounds.
CK - Defensively solid. Intelligent. Fantastic attack & defence planner. Regardless of your choice to leave, you were a massive asset to the alliance.
Zhouj - Epicly active, although he was useless for anything but being a total flakwhore when he joined and for the next two weeks after.
Phobis. Took my asking him to leave and rejoin later extremely well, and understood my reasoning for doing so. Rejoined and immediately picked up the pace again.

* Worst Player
QS - Leaving an alliance, yet again. You contributed a fair bit at the start by bringing in Joe and Dre, but you were hardly the most active of the group - And I think all-in-all you think far too much of yourself as a player.
Zeratul - After the first wave of incoming, you hit sleep then hit delete without telling anybody. Terrible player to have in your ranks when under duress. Join after someone has won, if you can't take the occasional hit in the shoulder.
Desagreable - Although he persisted after the incoming, he eventually fell into inactivity and uncontactability without really giving a reason until he was prodded.
Myself. Despite as always being as contactable as I am able to be, I was utterly hopeless once my business kicked off in terms of activity and contribution. Sorry to let the team down, lads.

* Best Moment of Round
Seeing Twiglet & co. constantly complaining like children that have had their milk spilled when we metaphorically mitigorated upon their rug. Bad luck chaps. Really.
Also, that magical IRC conversation with Twiglet near the start of the round. I couldn't have laughed more over a sustained period of time.

* Worst Moment of Round
Having to pass leadership, and seeing how potent ANQ's lineup ended up being.

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Mmm awards....

Gunna echo a fair few people and only give a best player award to ed.
As I idled in HC's IRC channel for the first month or 2 of the round I had an interesting view of what was going on, and yeah, ed was the deciding factor, HC clearly changed from being undeserving and generally a bit **** {no offense intended obviously} to actually having the credentials and drive etc to go on to win the round after ed, and to a lesser but still worth noting extent, thomasvinki, joined.

So yeah, well done to ed.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Not too unexpected, this goes to HC for pulling off the win, after a considerable change of play. Kudos to ye.

* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ was an epic aggressive force in the beginning, almost knocking HC out of the game by themselves, and FL did surprisingly well when we went against Dimension and then later on ANQ, and then organized rushes all later round (That I wish I could have joined). Later, HC really showed what they could do with a few impressive coordinated attacks (I'm sure Ed gets credit here!)

* Best Defensive Alliance - Early round, this would have to be ANQ and Funk, later in the round, I didn't see much for anyone to be proud of..

* Honourable Mention Alliance - I didn't see anything impressive outside the top 3 alliances that really warrants this, I could probably give it to Scallywags for sticking in there round after round. They'll become another Discworld if they keep it up! (but slightly more active)

* Worst Alliance - Dimension, You had a bunch of players that quit when the going go a bit tough, and the core of decent players couldn't cope. Folded like a wet napkin when a little pressure was applied.

* Best Leader - Honestly, I don't know.. I'm still not sure who lead HC.. Leeroy was good, by letting his folks run themselves :p

* Worst Leader - HC's leader at the beginning.. You had a lot of talent, but didn't put them to use.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Flamey was absolutely amazing, I would ally with him again in an instant. Active, Aggressive, He doesn't mind helping folks attack, and he's always on mirc talking to himself (since no one else is ever on there!)

* Player of the Round - Solo - Didn't see anything impressive from a specific solo.. Sorry folks (yall were yummy land though!) :p

* Best Offensive Player - Didn't see anything impressive here, there was a lot of flak whoring.

* Best Defensive Player - Tiger.. He doesn't get mentioned much, but I've enjoyed having him in an ally. He was one of the only folks that still had troops after FL took their little "vacation" and between him and hamilton, helped keep the ally alive, massing IG and Sorcs, running off a lot of would-be attackers. I was impressed.

* Honourable Mention Player - Vanilla, Martin, and whoever that harrier in ANQ is.. For helping me get compulsive collector (Even though I never asked for assistance!) Sethy for being awesome.. Great asset to any ally.

* Worst Player - There are a few folks I could give this to for constantly complaining about incoming (I mean really.. its part of the game!) or Chris_ for his little prank stunt (but that doesn't bother me as much as it does others apparently..) So I'll give it to.. Fiery for never making defense on time, *****ing when someone says something about the late defense, and for never putting the ally first (Always kept 10-20% of her troops home for self-cover, even if she was already covered)

* Best Moment of Round - First moment was smashing Dimension after their little "threat". It was quite enjoyable... The later, when I got compulsive collector.. (No one was online to celebrate with me though)

* Worst Moment of Round - On several occasions, Logging on to see folks had refreshed since incoming showed up, and hadn't bothered to do anything about it. Call it a pet peeve, but to me, that's kick/raping material.

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - HC after the new recruits joined them (most noticeably Ed) for getting the main FTW alliance back into gear and succeed what they set out to do :)

* Best Offensive Alliance - FL by far. Under the amazing planning of Lucky, broke the deadlock with Dimension, raided ANQ and successfully pulled off a resistance, managing to get to rank 1 in the process for a while. Then later when in the position they wanted from the start (rank 2) were able to rush for fun :)

* Best Defensive Alliance - Funky :) After watching many an alliance mate kill themselves on your defence, I never fancied it :p Bravo.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dimension. As much as we complain, it was TERRIFIC to have 4 really good alliances at the round start. They made it a really interesting round and added an extra... Dimension.

* Worst Alliance - Only ANQ (and only for a brief moment!) for complaining about getting hit a lot as the rank 1 alliance, I am surprised to hear so many complaints when the lower alliances have to deal with a lot worse on a far more regular basis (in experience leading Event Horizon anyway...)

* Best Leader - Whoever lead HC after the change, turned the round in their favour. Which would have otherwise been rather embarassing for them :p

* Worst Leader - Whoever lead HC at the start (Alevo?) because HC didn't really lead the charge in terms of resisting and were not successful without a LOT of input from Lucky. This changed with the new recruits.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Loads of great allied players in FL, notably Lucky, Flamey, Angela, Kuda, Godsend, Willy... the list goes on. Very fun bunch of people to play alongside!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Deloitte, you had a stellar bounty hunting round dude :) WELL DONE! *Turns green with envy ^^*

* Best Offensive Player - Deloitte. Managed to take out players in alliances single-handedly. With eta 4 rushes? INSANITY! Pro.

* Best Defensive Player - Lucky, mostly because he sacrificed his own plans for a route this round and went PoMs for us. Saved us countless times, very self-sacrificial and always helped me out.

* Honourable Mention Player - Ed, was a real jack of all trades this round playing so many roles. Did excellently in all of them. I just wish I actually get to play a whole round alongside this guy at some point! :D

* Worst Player - Myself, I picked a route that I thought I could have some fun converting with, but it turns out I've not been able to help out with rushes at all, which is sad, and I've really let the group down as a consequence.

* Best Moment of Round - Being the first to start a development! RAWR Portal Profile Points! :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Realising just how useless and how much of a dead weight I've been to my alliance, I should have been kicked weeks ago :p Sorry guys!

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
* Alliance of the round

Has to be HC, they chucked out people and got new ones as needed, and were willing to wave people at 5am. (Forcing me to plan defense with no sleep at 5am)

ANQ at the start, constant waves of attacks sent.
HC afterwards, they were willing to go back again and again and again from 3-am till 6am

ANQ - I don't like voting for my own alliance, but we managed to hold our own against two alliances for a fair amount of time.

Funky - These guys played well for a bunch of guys that just cared to refresh every now and again.

* Worst Alliance
Dimension

* Best Leader
Ed/Dachi (see below)

* Worst Leader
Dax/Alevo - The difference when you two stopped calling the shots was more than noticable.

wumpy - saved my life sooooooo many times, always willing to prank and stuff

Deloitte

* Best Offensive Player
DarkGod - This guy was a serious annoyance over the last week. Other mentions go to Martin (look at the kills he racked up), Guff (You did well, but definitely recalled to much when you would have killed)

* Best Defensive Player
The Yochoko/Silence combo. I took pleasure in any time I got to kill either of these two, hard bloody work (usually had to hit them when they were asleep and defenseless)

In no particular order: Ed, leeroy, Toast, Wumpy, Lilow, Martin, Polo, Dachi, Avash and Yochoko

* Best Moment of Round
Waiting to finish CW's whilst i was constantly getting driveby'ed, hacked and spied.

* Worst Moment of Round
Quitus waking me up to plan defence at 5am and next to nobody coming online.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Round 43?

F.uckkkkkkkkkk, did I miss something?

DaX, I have never heard you talk so much ***** in my entire Bushtarion days, I CBA quoting you but, you put something about not having time to play bush, never mind lead two alliances.

This made me lol, I doubt you could lead a ftw alliance with all the time in the world.

Oh and, you say QS over rates him self? I and I'm sure others would rate him twice over you, I think you're just still butt hurt over the AR mod round.

Through out your entire post you've sat on your pedestal, inflating your own ego, blaming a business for not being able to lead and then elev for signing up a day late?

Stop blaming others for your incompetent ways.

That is all.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Round 43?

F.uckkkkkkkkkk, did I miss something?

DaX, I have never heard you talk so much ***** in my entire Bushtarion days, I CBA quoting you but, you put something about not having time to play bush, never mind lead two alliances.

This made me lol, I doubt you could lead a ftw alliance with all the time in the world.

Oh and, you say QS over rates him self? I and I'm sure others would rate him twice over you, I think you're just still butt hurt over the AR mod round.

Through out your entire post you've sat on your pedestal, inflating your own ego, blaming a business for not being able to lead and then elev for signing up a day late?

Stop blaming others for your incompetent ways.

That is all.
lol?

QuitusV2

Pruner
* Alliance of the round : HC they pulled it through w/o having too many ace names in their setup.

* Best Offensive Alliance: ANQ at first, like n0c0 said and then then FL/HC convo was annoying as **** and that was heartbreaking for me. And then ofc, HC alone but i wasn`t there that much....

* Best Defensive Alliance: I`d say ANQ if i could remember more than i really do, but i have to go with the only alliance i`ve tried. Way to go Funk.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: ANQ, they are idd and awesome kind of players and i`m glad that most of them don`t hold grudge on me or w/e when i left. And they idd never attacked me, well they did it a few times but and i got defended.

* Worst Alliance: I hate this award. Who am I to judge?

* Best Leader: Probably Dachi after he took command of HC.

* Worst Leader: I keep this for myself.

* Player of the Round - Allied: n0c0ntr0l, allways there to chat and ofc a great attacker. He got to be one of the funniest players i met so far.

* Player of the Round - Solo: FeR, he came for my rescue so many times and i never saved once. I feel sooo dumb.

* Best Offensive Player: Ed, he somehow managed to get more land than me after he left considering it was easier for me than to him to get it. Well done :D.

* Best Defensive Player: n0c0ntr0l and Polo, defense for this 2 were allways ace even cause n0c0 said to me many times that he rather plan attacks than defend.

* Honourable Mention Player: Lilow, i knew she was cool but she was the best female player i ever played. Active yes, funny yes, don`t mind talking about sex stuff yes..., what else does a man need?. First time i played with her and i`m looking foward to play with her again.

* Worst Player: I hate this award. Who am I to judge?

* Best Moment of Round: - Noco planning attacks w/o spys or hax for the first weeks.
- Lukeyy returning to play.

* Worst Moment of Round: Realising that it was too much for me and leave from ANQ, and ofc finding out CK lied to me about his Id till i found out. ****ing b****.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
This is a hard one, I am going to hand it to HC for eventually getting their **** together and winning.

ANQ early round, from week 2-3 onwards FL.

ANQ, The night cover as lead by N0c0 has been excellent, when I started BH'ing on you guys me and leeroy got through several times the first night, after that I havent succeeded once :)

Funky- I probably would have given them alliance of the round if it wasn't for a couple members starting a whinging spree in forums, apart from that amazing work this round, your in the worse position possible and your doing a great job at it :D

* Worst Alliance
I wont name one, their was some shoddy actions from every alliance including my own, but nothing worthy of this award.

* Best Leader
Leeroy- I have never played with leeroy before, but this round he has proven himself to be a great part of any team, with an excellent management style. He let each of us play to our strengths with those of us who wanted to step forward and take more responsibility doing so, while he sat back and smoothed over any problems.

* Worst Leader
Leeroy - Im giving this award to leeroy for 2 reasons.
1) He occassionally didnt take enough control when he should have :p
2) He was "MY" Leader, I cant comment on any other leader as they weren't mine.

:O a double award
Large Allies - Luckysports. Takes alot to commit yourself to being a POM player when your the only POM and fully contactable. I doubt lucky slept much this round and he has certainly earnt this award and my gratitude!
Smaller Allies - Benjai. A fellow I know in real life, started playing this round and joined misconception. When offered a chance to join FL he turned it down, as he didnt want to betray his alliance. I respect that attitude greatly and he deserves this award for having a spine and taking a stance!
Dolittle- His fantastic rushes speak for them self.
* Best Offensive Player
Leeroy - He Really commits himself to getting a target with me pranking him online at least every hour so he can launch another BH attack :)
* Best Defensive Player
JamesInchina- another round where im impressed by james, always around when I hit his alliance, he would always attempt to defend.

I wanna give this award to CK/QS, there has been much hype around their leaving HC, but I for one respect their actions it livened up the round a little when it had started to become stagnant. (as a side not please don't get all defensive this is not a shot at HC, if I was a member i would react the same way to them "Damn them, grr, etc")

* Worst Player
Gonna have to hand this award to BB (BigButt), If you join a top ranked ally there are certain criteria you are expected to meet. When you dont and are told off for it dont go harping on about how people know nothing and you'd do things differently and better.

If you want things done differently then lead yourself, by opening your mouth and refusing to work as part of the team you created a group of 19 people who will never work with you again, a hard thing with the playerbase this small.

* Best Moment of Round
Destroying Dimension after they Threatened to destroy us (with their 1 bil score lead :p) IF we didnt join them and HC vs ANQ.

&

Killing Thomas on defence.
* Worst Moment of Round
Realizing that dimension didn't have a strong enough team to pull them selves back together and watching as the top 4 became 3

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round has been renamed to the Alliance that Won: HC won, but tbf no ally really stood out for so long. Had ANQ really wanted to take the round I think they would have.

* Best Offensive Alliance - it was rare that I saw inc from only 1 ally. I could give an award for an ally team or two. I say this because I'm in an inactive ally and I'm top 10 for serial killer. noobish.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Scallywags really tries to keep it together. the other allies above funky are so much bigger never really tried to attack them so no info. I will say that funky rules the defense stats for alliances. We just threw whatever we had whenever we had it tho.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags for being real troopers.

* Worst Alliance - Dimension because they were laughable. a few inc and the players scattered to the four winds. it's sad to see that a player or two that probably didn't help when things got tough end up in the top alliance.

ANQ wasn't the worst alliance, but noticing after all the claims of wanting to attack upwards... they only attacked below them except for maybe a handful of times.

* Best Leader - I have a man crush on Dachi.

* Worst Leader - whichever leaders folded tents even when declaring ftf. oh no inc, better dump the ally and restart.

* Player of the Round - Allied - I have to give this to JameNChina. Dude was more active than I for the longest time and was fearless in his defense no matter the odds. Great guy!

* Player of the Round - Solo - I wanted to say silence til he gave up. don't really know too many solos. going solo after being big from a big alliance doesn't really claim top prize in my eyes.

* Best Offensive Player - Martin was a nightmare! I rarely paid attention outside funky, but Martin made me take notice.

* Best Defensive Player - I hate to go on and on about my own alliance but PI (especially at the start) was always there and has continued to be uber awesome with his poms. our players when online for the most part helped out, but pi and james always seemed to be there. but <3 to much of the funky krew

* Honourable Mention Player - oh i already said james and pi maybe throw in taco and septimus some kudos... dean too (trying to thank people who pranked me when i tried to sleep for a couple hrs a night)

* Worst Player -
1. everyone who went harrier. anyone who restarted to go harriers (especially if you were originally rpg). nub unit.
<toby>: personally i think harriers are ****
<toby>: but there you go
<Garrett>: i remember when harriers were considered ****
<toby>: they still are to anyone who has played RPGs
<Septimus>: I think that is the only route Ive never played tbh, harriers
<toby>: but eta 3 makes it playable to incompetent dickweeds

2. Arlid - for immediately being an ass just cuz i sent an attack. i even tried playful banter that resulted in an ignore yet continued abuse from his side. i enjoyed attacking him everytime his AR allowed it.
3. couple other bunker wankers who hit ignore before even sending their bile ridden mails. if we can't banter back and forth, then don't step to the plate!

* Best Moment of Round - attacks that didn't trigger and any attack/defense that resulted in nice br's.

* Worst Moment of Round - 1. internet dropping at the exact moment i tried to send out from leeroy's rpg rush 6 weeks ago. the only time my let was truly 0'd (i had sent out inn and was sending let seperately... if only i just sent it together... oh well)

and yes maybe 2-3 threads were started saying 'give us a break' but seriously venting/bs/whatever is what these forums are for... and well we wanted a break :)

Last edited: