Round 43 awards

GUUUff

Planter
* Alliance of the round
cant give this to any ally because all of them pretty much sucked

* Honourable Mention Alliance
FL, Funka, HC

* Worst Alliance
ANQ, they did well at the start like they should with that kind of lineup. Whined like a babies. Afterwards i didnt see them do what they were supposed that much.

* Best Leader
Dachi, ty for saving us

* Worst Leader
Alevo, even quitus were better

* Player of the Round - Solo
Looks like deloitte has done pretty well

* Best Offensive Player
Deloitte, Leeroy

* Best Defensive Player
Masa, always there if needed

* Honourable Mention Player
ed, avash, CF, Vegas, kuro, thomas, joe, crazy, CK

* Worst Player
Zeratul, Desa.. Both pretty much quit after losing land once. Many others should be in this category too.

* Best Moment of Round
Cathing sethy offline and actually killing him after trying many times

* Funniest Moment of Round
Crazy losing land to a bot after restarting, chris losing land to 1mil mob

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alliance of the round: Funky
Worst alliance of the round: HC
Honourable mention: ANQ
Best leader: Lol
Worst leader: The leadership of HC and FL for the first few weeks. Me after that.
Best solo: Silence
Best O player: Silence, Martin or Polo.
Best D player: Wumpy, Polo or Noco.
Player of the round: Noco for the start - mid. Nobody after that.
Worst player: Too many to list.
Honourable mention: Lol
Best moment: Seeing how terrible HC were for a so called ftw alliance. Anything Dax said. Noobs on the forums being corrected and then receiving apologies from their more experienced members who said they had asked them to sto posting multiple times. Anything Luckysports said. Seeing everyone recall or die from dogs last tick. Anything Hamilton said.
Worst moment: Hearing Fl and Hc had snapped and began 2v1ing. Realising I couldn't replace people due to nobody being recruitable .. Thus being stuck with inactives all round

CFalcon

Official Helper
Alliance of the round: to avoid making a controversial or conceited statement, just say rank 1.

Best Offensive Alliance: an alliance that attacked us alot.

Best Defensive Alliance: an alliance we attacked alot.

Worst Leader/Alliance: some alliance I saw fall apart without being in it to know the circumstances

Best Offensive Player: someone in my alliance

Best Defensive Player: someone in my alliance

Honourable Mention: a mention of someone not in my alliance so it doesn't look like I'm biased

Worst Player: Some kind of personal grudge I feel the need to drag onto forums

Best Solo Player: someone I chat to alot in IRC

Best moment: something mediocre I did that I want everyone to pay attention to

Worst moment: blame some nooby mistake I made on circumstances, and pretend I'm not still crying inside about it.

There, I just saved us all alot of bother :>

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
alliance of the round: To avoid making a controversial or conceited statement, just say rank 1.

Best offensive alliance: An alliance that attacked us alot.

Best defensive alliance: An alliance we attacked alot.

Worst leader/alliance: Some alliance i saw fall apart without being in it to know the circumstances

best offensive player: Someone in my alliance

best defensive player: Someone in my alliance

honourable mention: A mention of someone not in my alliance so it doesn't look like i'm biased

worst player: Some kind of personal grudge i feel the need to drag onto forums

best solo player: Someone i chat to alot in irc

best moment: Something mediocre i did that i want everyone to pay attention to

worst moment: Blame some nooby mistake i made on circumstances, and pretend i'm not still crying inside about it.

There, i just saved us all alot of bother :>

rofl. +1 cf.

Max

Garden Designer
GRRR Forums why you no allow Max to give CF more reputations :(

avash

Harvester
* Alliance of the round
HC

* Best Offensive Alliance
Dunno

* Best Defensive Alliance
Dunno

Dunno

* Worst Alliance
Dunno

* Best Leader
Dachi

* Worst Leader
Dunno

* Player of the Round - Allied
Ed - for all the reasons stated previously :D

Haven't followed

* Best Offensive Player
Probably leeroy, again havent followed this much

* Best Defensive Player
Crazy - for being a hl away the majority of the round

Everyone in HC who was part of the winning team
thomas + ed for planning
n0c0 for being rank 100+ 2 days in and suddenly being rank 1 at around day 7 with a huge land lead
guff for proping the allie up with me in the top10 in the first week
dax for keeping thinks always light hearted
crazy for being 24/7 active when we needed him and being a hl away
leeroy for being a constant pest
polo for having an amazing amount of harriers and by himself stopping consistant waves of attacks for a week
joe2727 for being awesome
CF holding the fort up till late the past few weeks
kuro for being amazing (first round ive played with this guy and hes something else in terms of reliability)
masa for his determination to keep people alive
All the people involved in the harrier rushes that would never stop 2 weeks in
(sorry for anything missed)
CK for being my identical twin from down under

* Best bits of the Round
Holding ranks 1-8 after 12 hours ( we then held this for around 12 hours more)
Holding 12 of the top 15 for around the first 30 hours
Me and guff sitting at ranks 1/2 from 20 hours in until day 6
Killing polo (Died: 1,873,691 [£120,121,805,000] friendlies dead. 386,539,566 [£9,083,711,233,000] enemies dead ) - and the alliance log we have with this

Especially this bit which made me laugh:
[06:50] <@Kingdroid> WHOEVER MADE THAT BR
[06:50] <@Avash> omfg
[06:50] geez
[06:50] smeg
[06:50] <@Kingdroid> OWES ME A NEW PAIR OF PANTS

Some of the other BR's on ANQ + killing n0c0 was fun too

* Worst Moment of Round
Attacking n0c0 and forgetting to recall and loosing 2 tril worth of troops for no reason

Last edited:

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - HC for winning?

* Best Offensive Alliance - FL for their many successful rushes

* Best Defensive Alliance - Funky. No reason needed.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Funky for their brilliant defence, could never pass. Scallywags for not
doing what Dimension did :)

* Worst Alliance - Dimension

* Best Leader - No comment.

* Worst Leader - From my perspective, couldn't pick one...so Leeroy :eek:

* Player of the Round - Allied - From FL Luckysports gets my vote AGAIN for the usual reasons.
Kuda, Tiger, Flamey and Angela. Lukey did astonishingly well when he joined!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Hmm didn't pay too much attention!

* Best Offensive Player - FL rush squad

* Best Defensive Player - Luckysports and Angela....plus echo what Lucky said about Tiger, regardless of the situation, he is there and sends.

* Honourable Mention Player - Flamey. A true gent, great player and hope all goes well next round!

* Worst Player - The people I egg on...we make each other lol

* Best Moment of Round - I rarely get this, but helping a newcomer get to grips with the game and understanding how it all works. He managed to attack successfully, land numerous times before being zeroed.

* Worst Moment of Round - Forgetting to recall when Zhouj triggered me on purpose.

edd

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - No idea

* Best Offensive Alliance - HC, they may not have been the most effective mass attacks (sorry guys) but we did a lot of them and most of the time had 14/15+ sending, on the last wave on ANQ we actually had all 20 send something which i think gives HC this award.

* Best Defensive Alliance - ANQ because you guys actually defended against the HC attacks, FL's retal tactic was awful and we only lost something notable because you guys hit Dachi and Chris when they(FL) hit (not complaining).

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Funkaphilia, it is not easy when the 2 alliances above you don't hit eachother much.

* Worst Alliance - Dimension?

* Best Leader - No-Dachi is in my opinion the perfect leader, he knows how to do everything but only involves himself when necessary. Dachi was able to delegate well through his resurrection of the officer system, he was always helping to organise defense except when his gf was over, he planned the last 2 hits on FL when I was too tired and Thomas' laptop was broken. There are leaders who take charge of everything and do it all themselves and they end up getting a tad emotionally involved (RAGE), Dachi was able to remain level-headed the entire round as a result of his style of leadership and it gave him the perspective needed to be both fair to the alliance members and guide HC through the remainder of the round in the best way possible.

* Worst Leader - Dax, maybe i was too harsh to you earlier in the round but you should not have taken/accepted leadership in the first place knowing that you would soon be running businesses or w/e you do and your input was limited to criticism and was extremely irritating. That's all I'm gonna say on that.

* Player of the Round - Allied - n0c0ntr0l, I obviously don't know the internal politics of ANQ but you stuck with the alliance all round, you organised stuff, you changed your sleep schedule and you are annoyingly contactable/active. Great commitment.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence and Deloitte can share this.

* Best Offensive Player - Martin, stats speak for themselves especially given the circumstances of some of the others up there on the kills and eff ranks.

* Best Defensive Player - Polo or Angela

* Honourable Mention Player - I saw a lot of great performances this round so i will try to keep this brief:

Kurosaki/Vegas - reliability and general awesomeness really
Avash - Helped a lot on attacks/def and he's a cool dude to talk with.
Dimitar - Monster in the early round and huge again after his restart, pretty active too :D!
Hamilton - Bit of a rock in FL for a long time, had you been a bit more humble about it I think you'd be getting a lot more awards here.
Vannila for always having land and all those funk defenders for not letting me have it :(
Crazy - anti-rush team along with avash :D
IoF - This may come as a surprise to some of you but i don't think HC would have won without him. He has experience and a certain killer instinct which helped get HC the win.
Toast - Great pnap and player, nuff said.

* Worst Player - No idea

* Best Moment of Round -
1) Getting to organise mass attacks for lots of people was a first for me :D
2) Mara sent me this message after i killed him:
lol, you got me very drunk, im glad for you mate, u are a good player, but i will revenge this!! so be careful :p

A rather refreshing good sportsmanship you don't find all the time :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Had a great time this round and i can't think of one. I'll probably kill myself in the next few days and not get to portal.

I apologise that for the most part my awards are limited to the top 4 alliances and the players in those alliances but that's all i know this round.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I find it pretty insulting that people decided to post stuff after CF won this thread. I know a thread isn't something you can win, but CF did it anyway

Angela

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - I would go with ANQ
* Best Offensive Alliance - Didnt really take any notice
* Best Defensive Alliance - ^^
* Honourable Mention Alliance - No comment
* Worst Alliance - ^^
* Best Leader - since i wasnt in any other alliance i cant comment
* Worst Leader - Leeroy
* Player of the Round - Allied - Luckysports
* Player of the Round - Solo - Didnt take any notice
* Best Offensive Player - Leeroy
* Best Defensive Player - Luckysports/kuda
* Honourable Mention Player - Sethy he was brilliant shame we lost him/ tiger i made a comment at the start of the round saying he needed to learn how to attack on his own and he did :D
* Worst Player - fiery it was like reading a handbook on excuses
* Best Moment of Round - Not sure ive got one none come to mind!
* Worst Moment of Round - leeroy having a lethal round i swear to god if i refreshed in the morning my phone with go with a text to boost hooligans/thieves for weeks! i learnt to get coffee first before i logged onto the game!

Funniest moment - Leeroy telling me he didnt text me much!

aaroncrotty

Beginner
* Alliance of the round
Possibly HC for winning the round. Wasnt the best at the start, but kept going till the end to win the round.
* Best Offensive Alliance
HC when they smashed us. The rushes was well organised, got to give you that. Zeroed many of us.
FL other than that. We turned the tables on ANQ, and kept the round fun for a little bit :p
* Best Defensive Alliance
Funky. These held out against a lot of the inc sent to them, so well done. All came together to stop the inc.
FL for holding out against many of the inc sent from HC.
Funky. Reasons said.
* Worst Alliance
Dimension. After rushes and masses from FL, they completely gave up, when they knew they was lagging behind. Unacceptable for an alliance.
* Best Leader
HC leader(s) possibly for keeping the alliance motivated and finally winning the round. A lot of motiviation must of been needed.
Leeroy for his leadership. Bad calls on some occasions, but made up for them straight after.
* Worst Leader
Dimenison's.
* Player of the Round - Allied
Got quite a few;
Lucky for keeping everyone alive with the PoMs.
Willy for being a great organiser with defence.
Angela for the great talks - great listener!
Godsend for responding to pranks EVERY time!
Hamilton for staying alive when everyone else died.
Deloitte. Continues to rush, still surviving, well done matey!
* Best Offensive Player
ThomasVinki sometimes due to rushes he kept on sending.
Edd for the rushes on us too...never stopped.
Leeroy for never giving up on targets.
* Best Defensive Player
Masa for being there in every attack sent on HC. Saw him countless times defend.
Lucky
* Worst Player
BB (Bigbutt). Absolutely terrible. Remeber him coming on with an RPG inc, as he was SA he was expected to defend. Instead he went into pols and said 'No mail. Im off back to bed.' Afraid it was bye bye after that.
* Best Moment of Round
Attacking on my own! Angela is VERY proud!!
Killing one pom in funky...got back, sent to another one and killed him too :p 2 zeroes and 2 land grabs straight after each other :D
* Worst Moment of Round
Dying a lot on defence :( Lost a lot of my troops :(

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - HC - As i say every round, winning alliance was the best alliance
* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ - Did some very good well organised attacks early doors.
* Best Defensive Alliance - FL - Became a hard alliance to land on
* Honourable Mention Alliance - FL - For making the round interesting and showing up eventually :p
* Worst Alliance - Dimension - Waste of time
* Best Leader - No-Dachi - Got the alliance together and led well
* Worst Leader - Alveos (What ever you are called)/DaX - Non exsistent
* Player of the Round - Allied - LS/Leeroy/Lukey/Zhouj/Avash
* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence/Oggie/Yochoko
* Best Offensive Player - CK was good, Zhouj was a whoring *******
* Best Defensive Player - No-dachi/LS
* Honourable Mention Player - Ed - Won the round for HC with his plans and commitment. Signer for making a top 10 finish as RPG. How no one rushed and killed the most UC person in bushtarion i will never know.
* Worst Player - Kingdroid was annoying with his suicides. Chris_ with his gay pranking.
* Best Moment of Round - Seeing Signer survive a round some how!
* Worst Moment of Round - Being bum raped by ANQ in Dimension or FL who ever it was

Elevnos

BANNED
* Alliance of the round - HC, they won...
* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ, being very co-ordinated and effective.
* Best Defensive Alliance - FL once they get their act together.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Funkaphilia, they stayed up there well and never complained about incoming!
* Worst Alliance - Dimension
* Best Leader - No-Dachi
* Worst Leader - DaX/myself - As much as I was trying to get people to do stuff at the start of the round, I always had people against it though and we eventually got killed... DaX because he was even less existent than me when I was leading.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Ed, when he was with us in HC, he was brilliant!
* Player of the Round - Solo - Didn't pay too much attention to this.
* Best Offensive Player - Zhouj, that guy takes land like there's no tomorrow!
* Best Defensive Player - Not sure on this... Probably James :p
* Honourable Mention Player - Not sure.
* Worst Player - Kingdroid, for causing so many arguments and being annoying.
* Best Moment of Round - Getting 55 million vamps with no land and destroying someone straight away and getting loads of bounty!
* Worst Moment of Round - Realising that was my only good target and not having anyone to attack for the rest of the round. :p

DaRKGoD

Digger
No-Dachi.

Second highest score difference between rank 1 and rank 2 in the history of bushtarion. (Disregarding the silly Age 1.)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - HC - As i say every round, winning alliance was the best alliance
* Best Offensive Alliance - ANQ - Did some very good well organised attacks early doors.
* Best Defensive Alliance - FL - Became a hard alliance to land on
* Honourable Mention Alliance - FL - For making the round interesting and showing up eventually :p
* Worst Alliance - Dimension - Waste of time
* Best Leader - No-Dachi - Got the alliance together and led well
* Worst Leader - Alveos (What ever you are called)/DaX - Non exsistent
* Player of the Round - Allied - LS/Leeroy/Lukey/Zhouj/Avash
* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence/Oggie/Yochoko
* Best Offensive Player - CK was good, Zhouj was a whoring *******
* Best Defensive Player - No-dachi/LS
* Honourable Mention Player - Ed - Won the round for HC with his plans and commitment. Signer for making a top 10 finish as RPG. How no one rushed and killed the most UC person in bushtarion i will never know.
* Worst Player - Kingdroid was annoying with his suicides. Chris_ with his gay pranking.
* Best Moment of Round - Seeing Signer survive a round some how!
* Worst Moment of Round - Being bum raped by ANQ in Dimension or FL who ever it was

I wasn't even the worst for suicides, just the one who got the most **** for it, lol.

dave

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - Hypnotoad, ALL HAIL!
* Best Offensive Alliance - Hypnotoad, tesh and myself took down 3 alliance almost by ourselves. (which i guess makes the alliance look poor offensively, but i dont care. we ended up on basically the same land as rank 4)
* Best Defensive Alliance - from my point of view, scallywags, i was to small to attack much higher.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld, because of there staying power, every single round theyre there. kudos.
* Worst Alliance - Any alliance with 1 member.
* Best Leader - Tima, dunno who else lead.
* Worst Leader - ermmm, Tima? i dunno who else lead :)
* Player of the Round - Allied - Me and Lilow!
* Player of the Round - Solo - no idea who was solo.
* Best Offensive Player - Maick, constantly on it! when targets ran low he died a bit and got back on it.
* Best Defensive Player - probably lilow. shes a trooper.
* Honourable Mention Player - Luckysports...i discovered hes actually an alrite guy.
* Worst Player - Beasteh. throwing hissyfits and past success at me is not impressive. generally bad attitude and lack of aparent skill.
* Best Moment of Round - Waking up to find a bot with Sa had attacked me. made Compulsive Collector a little easier.
* Worst Moment of Round - seeing inc at 4am and falling asleep...i got pwned.