round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

timtadams

Landscape Designer
This is a most pleasurable subject of conversation. You would think after so many knees being damaged over time, Skyrim people would just wear kneepads, or stop having knees altogether - Both are perfectly acceptable solutions.

I hardly think that removing one's knee is an acceptable solution.

Sure it is.

Or you can keep losing your ability to be an adventurer and hope that somewhere in the distant future, a new arrow-proof knee evolves into Skyrim-kind.

I'm pretty sure the arrow to the knee resulted in compromised mobility thus inhibiting adventurous activities. Having no knees would result in even lesser mobility and they would be even less able to be an adventurer.

If they had no knees, the common phrase would be, "I dreamt of being an adventurer like you, but i was born with no knees".
And I was like, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

The evolutionary ideals of a game I haven't even played is so much more exciting than Bushtarion politics.

And who said the lack of knees would prevent mobility? Maybe there would be an epic new joint coverage that is more arrow-proof than a kneecap?! :eek:

I completely agree, as I too have not played the game :p

But try walking around without bending your knees, a dare you.
Yes, it is not too hard, but know try jumping :p

You should totally be able to buy knee pads in Skyrim. If not, someone needs to create such a mod.

Max

Garden Designer
Congratulations to HC for finally winning the round, it took no less than 5 weeks to be decided, which hasn't happened for years!

The battles have been thoroughly enjoyable and I am so happy that most of the alliances ended up with the alliance ranking they were hoping for in the first place :p

Kudos for the win you wanted HC, I think the biggest game changer for you guys was the massive recruitment drive you ran after Dimension fell, made a heck of a difference. The win is yours!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
tbf it took 5 weeks due to a massive rush to score queen as much as possible as long as possible. that and no one really wanting to win due to the # of recalls that i've seen.

i mean people don't even seem to spy defenders to see if they might be real or fake. i've been on attacking before and defended someone else with fake... 1 spy would show obvious fakage... but recalls happen.

i mean a win is a win, but man it basically took 5 weeks for someone to man up and attack and stay for once.

don't get me wrong. i'm glad there is finally a winner and congrats and all that. just has been weird to watch.

Max

Garden Designer
Garrett I agree that your words may have been true at the immediate round start, but after the fall of the Dimension there were LOADS of heavy battles and plenty of staying I can assure you :p

Recently before the big HC hits, there's been lots of rushing going on where I see plenty of stays and plenty of values, truly!

Davs

Garden Designer
This is a most pleasurable subject of conversation. You would think after so many knees being damaged over time, Skyrim people would just wear kneepads, or stop having knees altogether - Both are perfectly acceptable solutions.

I hardly think that removing one's knee is an acceptable solution.

timesplittersfp_1.jpg

May not be Skyrim, but this proves that knees are not necessary.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Congratulations to HC for finally winning the round, it took no less than 5 weeks to be decided, which hasn't happened for years!

The battles have been thoroughly enjoyable and I am so happy that most of the alliances ended up with the alliance ranking they were hoping for in the first place :p

Kudos for the win you wanted HC, I think the biggest game changer for you guys was the massive recruitment drive you ran after Dimension fell, made a heck of a difference. The win is yours!

Thanks, Max! It's been a fun and ardeous ride. Both ANQ and FL have been worthy opponents, and I've enjoyed the battles :)

Yeah, we've had a lot of internal changes, and after a while we got our **** together. But replacing some members have definitely played a huge part.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Almost no time to post nowadays, but here's something..

I've noticed a huge change in your capabilities since the early round! It's much more organized and I can see that you have worked for your win. Congratulations. I wish I could have been active so we could have given you a real fight! Our defense has been pretty pathetic this round. ^_^

I know your wise enough to ignore the people trying to play down a win. It has been years since there was a real fight in the rankings. Too many folks afraid of putting in effort, afraid to start a fight. I hope next round we have another extended round of fighting at the top. That's what makes this game fun.

Steve_God

Official Helper

I've noticed a huge change in your capabilities since the early round! It's much more organized and I can see that you have worked for your win. Congratulations. I wish I could have been active so we could have given you a real fight! Our defense has been pretty pathetic this round. ^_^

I know your wise enough to ignore the people trying to play down a win. It has been years since there was a real fight in the rankings. Too many folks afraid of putting in effort, afraid to start a fight. I hope next round we have another extended round of fighting at the top. That's what makes this game fun.
I echo what Lucky said, you put the effort in for the win, and you got it - well played! :)

At least now it's decided I can concentrate on my own personal goal for the round :p

zhouj

Harvester

I echo what Lucky said, you put the effort in for the win, and you got it - well played! :)

At least now it's decided I can concentrate on my own personal goal for the round :p

STOP STEALING LAND.

Or at least get in range. -.-

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I wish I could have been active so we could have given you a real fight! Our defense has been pretty pathetic this round. ^_^

It's amazing how few words you have to use to both insult your own alliance and enhance your own reputation for arrogance. Well played, sir.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Thanks, Max! It's been a fun and ardeous ride. Both ANQ and FL have been worthy opponents, and I've enjoyed the battles :)

Yeah, we've had a lot of internal changes, and after a while we got our **** together. But replacing some members have definitely played a huge part.

You mean myself and Signer joined and changed the direction of the round!

GAME CHANGERS! haha, just joking!

Was a very fun and frustrating battle between the 3 and im glad its finally over!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Hey, look how time flies. I know we will hear little from ANQ on the subject, but thanks for a memorable round. I feel a little historical moral imbalance has been righted appropriately for me. Well played by all at one stage or another.

Kuda

Official Helper
lol Apparently I was naughty for killing dax's troops earlier today. So as a thank you I've been given the following reward :)

Current Incoming
397,250,000 staff incoming from HC Member 13 eta 3. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
363,750,000 staff incoming from HC Member 12 eta 3. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
252,794,626 staff incoming from HC Member 11 eta 2. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
173,500,000 staff incoming from HC Member 10 eta 2. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
373,424,531 staff incoming from HC Member 9 eta 2. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
209,000,000 staff incoming from HC Member 8 eta 1. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
206,000,000 staff incoming from HC Member 7 eta 1. Attacking. (sent ETA 5)
475,000,000 staff here from HC Member 6. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
201,503,883 staff here from HC Member 5. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
666,666 staff here cute ANQ thief piggy from SG :). Attacking for 2 ticks. (sent ETA 3)
242,786,779 staff here from Hc Member 4. Attacking for 2 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
241,000,000 staff here from HC Member 3. Attacking for 2 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
188,021,904 staff here from HC Member 2. Attacking for 2 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
161,864,384 staff here from HC Member 1. Attacking for 2 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
Total: 3,486,562,773 incoming hostile.
Real Score: 150,489,535,622 incoming hostile.

FL Current Score: 113,222,054,315

So glad they aren't spread over 13 ticks and thankfully I''m apparently such a big threat to HC they cant attack me 1 on a tick or I'd have lost ALL my acres :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
About time the only alliance going for rank 1 won the round. Got shown up at the start for how bad they were, replaced their terrible members, 2 v 1'ed, snapped another alliance for a week and waited to outgrow the rest.

r43bushhc.jpg

Congratulations on an excellent win. It rivals so many rounds in the past! Pure skill. 6/10 for the attempted trolls saying it was a good round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
lol Apparently I was naughty for killing dax's troops earlier today. So as a thank you I've been given the following reward :)

Why d'you think it was inspired by my death? They don't care about me as much as I don't care about myself! :p

When you can't kill somebody, you do the next best thing - Take away their income. You're one of a handful that has been the 'thorn in the side', so to speak. <3

About time the only alliance going for rank 1 won the round.

Please - Stop these quite blatant spin/troll efforts.

This is coming from the person that whined to have my post removed on your recruitment thread reminding everyone what a total c*nt you were with your efforts of destroying the relatively little playerbase we had left in R30 - After your complaints of the actions of a few this round supposedly 'impacting' something you were 'totally aiming for in the first place'.

DOUBLE STANDARDS - U GOT DAT, BR0.

thumbsUp.jpg

Yes look, I can also haz relevant entertaining/sarcastic imagery to accompany generic flame post.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Why so bitter twigs? Everyone else has been enjoying a relatively interesting round. Lighten up.