round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
When you can't kill somebody, you do the next best thing - Take away their income. You're one of a handful that has been the 'thorn in the side', so to speak. <3

Yup I'm a victim of that too although I doubt I'm a threat to HC :p

I'm almost tempted to let you have the kills, restart and rocket up as RPG :)

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Twigley this round your mouth lost you the round fl wanted to switch to fighting hc but your comments and the commitment your members had to starting a rush on us every time we were out vs hc made a war with them impossible but please reply with some crap from the past noone cares about as if you dont we wont believe its actually you talking :)

Tl:dr you are the cancer /noone really cares etc etc etc

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
87687371.png

lillie

Harvester
Twigley this round your mouth lost you the round fl wanted to switch to fighting hc but your comments and the commitment your members had to starting a rush on us every time we were out vs hc made a war with them impossible but please reply with some crap from the past noone cares about as if you dont we wont believe its actually you talking :)

Dimitar`s post makes more sense than this .. I read it 3x and still dont understand what you mean :|

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

...I'm going to assume you're one of those who doesn't make decisions in FL? ;)

Of all the arguments you use, you use the one that ANQ 'rushed' FL... when the whole round we have made it pretty obvious our point is to focus on HC, for the reasons which are obvious if you look at the following page;

http://www.bushtarion.com/alliance_list.php

TL/DR - you're wrong.

Daso

Planter
HC

HC

Heart collectors have won the round lets be serious the gap between FL and and HC are over 200b and thats alot the only thing i can suggest is we bash HC tho i think there a lil big for us but hey its a game lets rock and roll :) have a good round everyone

SW ftw!

flameharvester

Head Gardener
sorry martin but when we turned our attention back to hc anq wanted to rush us every time we launched at them by the time you guys stopped that it was too late they were too big

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
can't we all just measure each other's penises and argue about the units used instead? dibs on microns!

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Martin, we ALL make the decisions in because Leeroy can't do anything himself. (Love you really)

We were all in mass debate as to whether to go FTW ourselves because ANQ were moaning about the 2v1 situation blah blah blah and HC needed our help to secure their 'Win' and so didn't deserve it blah blah. Instead we did **** all, sat back and did nothing :)

Note: I'm not saying we are Gods and could have just taken the win as we please. I'm sure we would have had to work hard for it too.

Also, Daso, the round is won by the alliance wanting to win. Just aim to rush them. While they keep trying to kill me :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
...I'm going to assume you're one of those who doesn't make decisions in FL? ;)

Of all the arguments you use, you use the one that ANQ 'rushed' FL... when the whole round we have made it pretty obvious our point is to focus on HC, for the reasons which are obvious if you look at the following page;

http://www.bushtarion.com/alliance_list.php

TL/DR - you're wrong.

Flamey is wrong (sorry mate!) ANQ were originally focus'ed on because we wanted the round to last longer and thought it would be fun to even things up a bit. The reason we never fully turned to HC was because we were too busy discussing whether or not we should put in the effort to fight them :p Eventually, HC took the initiative (took a long time!) and decided for us.

Everyone has input, final decision is made among about 5 folks (the core!)

and anyone that says the CORE of an alliance IS the alliance is a moron. It takes everyone to make an alliance, 2-3 folks might not make a huge difference, but 15 will. 4-5 folks might set the stage, but you need everyone to make an alliance.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Flamey is wrong (sorry mate!) ANQ were originally focus'ed on because we wanted the round to last longer and thought it would be fun to even things up a bit. The reason we never fully turned to HC was because we were too busy discussing whether or not we should put in the effort to fight them :p Eventually, HC took the initiative (took a long time!) and decided for us.

Everyone has input, final decision is made among about 5 folks (the core!)

and anyone that says the CORE of an alliance IS the alliance is a moron. It takes everyone to make an alliance, 2-3 folks might not make a huge difference, but 15 will. 4-5 folks might set the stage, but you need everyone to make an alliance.

It wasn't a question of taking the initiative lucky, we put in a lot of work to kill ANQ and I for one was knackered for the first time in about 7 rounds.

The core of an alliance does make the alliance imo. Ofc all 20 players matter but the direction and capability of an alliance are determined by its core.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
This CORE talk is funny. 4-5 people are the shepherds and the others are the sheep?

No. All 20, in FL's case are the shepherds, how everyone else plays is up to them. Ed, you're right in one tiny part, it's a matter of opinion.