Round 35 Award Discussions

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Round 35 Award Discussions

* Worst Player: Where do I start? Deathscythe, IoF, Silence, bluehen, hero... scorequeens. DS is particularly bad as despite being a bad route that constantly gets last ticked, he was still always at the tail end of the train. NEVER LET DS LAND!

I laughed so hard at this! Want to specify webnoob what exactly that me and silence did that made us SQs? Was it staying against heavy defence a lot? Was it landing against your alliance a lot? Or was it the fact we didn't mind fighting big BRs? I don't know if your actually mentally retarded or just ignorant.

Silence all round has been intentionally killing himself to try and get rank 1 score drop! Yep, he is a HUGE sq!! haha We must have recalled from attacks on your alliance under 20 times!

It really shows how n00bish you are and how little you understand!

Value of friendlies had killed: £67,843,512,336 3 <----Me
Value of friendlies had killed: £166,944,826,857 1 <----Silence

Shows what a potato you really really are!

Last edited by a moderator:

webvictim

Harvester
Want to specify webnoob what exactly that me and silence did that made us SQs? Was it staying against heavy defence a lot? Was it landing against your alliance a lot? Or was it the fact we didn't mind fighting big BRs? I don't know if your actually mentally retarded or just ignorant.

It really shows how n00bish you are and how little you understand!

Shows what a potato you really really are!
Yes, I'm getting a vibe here... you think I'm a noob. That's great. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I think you're a scorequeen. Ooh, did I push a button? Sorry about that.

You all recalled an awful lot for someone who claims not to mind fighting big BRs. I reckon Silence stayed on about two out of forty attacks. Not exactly great work for someone who wants rank 1 score drop, wouldn't you agree? Surely he'd stay on more to guarantee that he was going to get it? I mean, I'm only a noob and of course I couldn't possibly understand, but I think I get what's effectively basic maths.

Don't try and cover up a bungled decision to stay or forgetting to recall by saying "OH LOL WE WANTED THE STATS". You're all scorequeens.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hahaha you made me laugh again! :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Lul. That whole thing made fantastic reading.
So youve taken a hell of a lot of land from us - youre well over three times our size, yet we manage to take down THC in a day, when they were same size? I didnt personally take part as I was on holiday, but logging in that night and looking at the stats, was hilarious. Alliance stats! :eek:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
IoF and Silence are hardly score queens.
They would stay on heavy defence just for a BR and dare each other to go afk so neither recalled.
Say what you want about them, but score queens is laughable.

Just because they recalled a fair few times to certain death, does not make them score queens. It makes them smart.
Webnoob how about you send all your troops to one of our members and dont recall.
Cmon score queen.

I'm sorry but your alliance has had score caps for ages and keep donating to HQ to get out of our range so they dont lose acres or troops.
That's more "score queening" than recalling to certain death.
But you dont see everyone calling them SQ's, noob.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
score queening suggests wanting to have a high score and score caps don't really help achieve that

just saying

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
IoF and Silence are hardly score queens.
They would stay on heavy defence just for a BR and dare each other to go afk so neither recalled.
Say what you want about them, but score queens is laughable.

Just because they recalled a fair few times to certain death, does not make them score queens. It makes them smart.
Webnoob how about you send all your troops to one of our members and dont recall.
Cmon score queen.

I'm sorry but your alliance has had score caps for ages and keep donating to HQ to get out of our range so they dont lose acres or troops.
That's more "score queening" than recalling to certain death.
But you dont see everyone calling them SQ's, noob.

Every round people find it so difficult to make the distingtion.... perhaps we should do some tutoring Twiggles?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
score queening suggests wanting to have a high score and score caps don't really help achieve that

just saying

rofl.

Donating 100b there, 200b there or so so you dont get your land raped (Which would lose you a hell of alot more score) or get raped if you are UC for some reason, is score queening. Good try though.

Also.

* Worst Moment of Round: Losing 7t of my troops in a blundered attack about a week ago. I can't recover from it and although I'll still get a portal finish, I could have been one of the biggest Omgpop players and now I'll linger around the bottom. Still, you win some, you lose some.

ROFL i just read this. And you are calling others score queens?
You care about portalling and your worst moment is that you wont finish on such a high score.
But you BS @ IoF and Silence for not recalling their attacks, because if they stayed it would of been a fail attack.
LOL end of discussion on that one i think.

Souls

Official Helper
You recall from certain death and we make sure we don't grow in range of certain death. I don't see why you're arguing that. :p

IceOFire said:
* Worst Player - CK - SQ jumped ship more times than Ram has been bummed. Also Wouter, just for being a moaning douche who is up his own arse. As i always say Wouter, no one cares

* Worst Player - CK - SQ jumped ship more times than Ram has shaved his bum. Also Wouter, just for being a moaning douche who is up his own arse. As i always say Wouter, no one cares

fix'd.

webvictim

Harvester
Webnoob how about you send all your troops to one of our members and dont recall. Cmon score queen.
Oh, no, you took my name and turned it into a word containing "noob". I can't compete with wit on that level. Better go and cry.

We had defence on you even when you sent four or five on a tick and we stayed consistently - we weren't running away, but you were. If we were bigger scorequeens, wouldn't we recall first?

I'm sorry but your alliance has had score caps for ages and keep donating to HQ to get out of our range so they dont lose acres or troops. That's more "score queening" than recalling to certain death. But you dont see everyone calling them SQ's, noob.
...except now. Good work there.

I thought the difference between a score cap and a recall was fairly obvious, but if you wasted the nightly use of your brain cell on "webnoob", it's alright, I'll break it down for you.

We don't grow into your range because we know that if we do, we're going to die as your alliance is over four times our size in score. You could almost say that was "smart" as well. However, stacking four of your members with a combined score of 200b up on one tick attacking us, then recalling against defence from six of our members worth barely half of that score... yep, I'd say that sounds pretty much like scorequeening to me. There is a difference between a smart recall where you would lose more troops than the enemy and running from a battle because you might drop a few billion in score while wiping the enemy out completely, not to mention getting bounty for the privilege. I refer to my earlier point that we were always willing to stay - we didn't want to recall because we were willing to fight, but you seemed incapable of feeling the same.

* Worst Moment of Round: Losing 7t of my troops in a blundered attack about a week ago. I can't recover from it and although I'll still get a portal finish, I could have been one of the biggest Omgpop players and now I'll linger around the bottom. Still, you win some, you lose some.
ROFL i just read this. And you are calling others score queens? You care about portalling and your worst moment is that you wont finish on such a high score. But you BS @ IoF and Silence for not recalling their attacks, because if they stayed it would of been a fail attack. LOL end of discussion on that one i think.
Yeah, I care about portalling. This is my second round and I haven't got a portal finish before. Wanting to go for as high a finish as I can manage for my first one is hardly a crime. It's a little different when you've had rank one portal finishes before and it's pretty much a given that you'll get at least a portal finish each round. No amount of scorequeening will get you higher than a rank 1 finish.

Silence was apparently going for rank 1 score drop, so I think his aim was to lose troops. Just maybe. Suiciding sounds like it was a good idea for him, but perhaps not such a good idea for anyone else.

Here's the absolute killer, though. Ironically, Iamsmart probably ensured that Silence actually got the rank 1 score drop award without Silence even having to be online to do it! Not to mentioned the lovely chunk of bounty that he took from him for the privilege. Actually, I gather that got to you a little, Twigley? The mass mail I saw that you'd sent shortly afterwards didn't sound very happy at all, in fact, I believe you used a lot of capitals and the phrase "risk embarrassing us". Not scorequeeny at all, then...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why would Silence getting killed get to me?
People not being contactable gets to me as it's selfish.
The fact he died doesn't bother me in the slightest, the fact he isn't contactable does.
I congratulated Iamsmart in PM and told my members if they want to go UC it would be embarasing for the alliance. Wasn't a mass mail but nice job trying to be clever.

As for the drivel you just posted, i'll just re-emphasise my point webnoob (I'll continue to use this highly immature name as it seems to bother you which makes me laugh because people call each other "Iamnoob, Twignoob, Iceofnoob, Azznoob" all the time.)

Recalling because of certain death is not score queening. It's just the smart thing to do.
Trying to argue it any other way is retarded.

I will let you off seen as though you do say it's your 2nd round, you're probally not experienced in how it works.
Maybe you have never seen how this thing happens every single round between the rank 1 and 2 alliance.
Rank 1's top 10 players get no targets, the bottom 10 of the rank 1 alliance hit the rank 2 alliance and sometimes recall, sometimes stay.
Happens every single round without fail.

The fact you are arguing definitions of what score queening is to me, is pretty funny to be fair.
There is a reason that IoF and Silence are on so many acres.
It's all from you guys from the numerous times they have stayed.
You dont steal 20-25k acres from one alliance by recalling everytime to score queen.

GL on your portal, im sure it shows how skillful you are in a game which has become so inactive, even noobs can come top 50.

I think you deserve the DA award.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I think you deserve the DA award.

Best post yet! haha

And as Twigley said, yea almost on 60k land! We must recall every attack we are on!! Webnoob, you are coming off looking stupid and each post makes it worse!

And on the Silence trying to get biggest drop, he needed to lose over 12b score in one tick, so he needed to save up for a while, before dying. So some times he would recall, as he needed to save up his troops!!

Why do you think he had 150m Serfs? So you guys would defend against him!!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

just saying

rofl.

Donating 100b there, 200b there or so so you dont get your land raped (Which would lose you a hell of alot more score) or get raped if you are UC for some reason, is score queening. Good try though.

That's sensibility, not score queening. A score queen wouldn't really want to lose the tiniest bit of score.
Oh, and so you lot don't get confused, I'm not calling Silence or IoF scorequeens. Just because me and webby are in the same alliance doesn't mean we think alike or make the same points, although that seems to be the way forums work nowadays.
Good try though.

Davs

Garden Designer

just saying

rofl.

That's sensibility, not score queening. A score queen wouldn't really want to lose the tiniest bit of score.
Oh, and so you lot don't get confused, I'm not calling Silence or IoF scorequeens. Just because me and webby are in the same alliance doesn't mean we think alike or make the same points, although that seems to be the way forums work nowadays.
Good try though.

I'm inclined to agree. Not wanting to be constantly raped by the top is fairly sensible, not scorequeening. I'd have thought you'd have worked that out by now, Twigs...