Round 35 Award Discussions

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I don't see how he does?

Our troops existed, they weren't there for a BR. Your troops existed, they weren't there for the BR.

You're the one who recalled to backstab your alliance. You're the idiot who sent out god knows how many guru's/NV's on an ATTACK.

I won't post again because this is a stupid argument and it doesn't particularly matter (like you were supposed to start doing several weeks ago, btw).

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I don't see how he does?

Our troops existed, they weren't there for a BR. Your troops existed, they weren't there for the BR.

You're the one who recalled to backstab your alliance. You're the idiot who sent out god knows how many guru's/NV's on an ATTACK.

I won't post again because this is a stupid argument and it doesn't particularly matter (like you were supposed to start doing several weeks ago, btw).

If you understood how to play the PoM route you would know why I sent gurus and news vans on an ATTACK.

And your troops existed? Wheres the proof sweetheart? I hacked around your alliance and you didn't have a combined total of flak anywhere near the amount you said. And backstabbing my alliance I think that's a little extreme, but hey if you are fighting a losing battle you have to speak horse **** don't you Iamfarmer :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
We just planted like 100tril seeds. Use your brains, it's the end of the round. And just because you claim it's a losing battle for me doesn't mean it is.

Last post there. Promise.

And I know exactly how to play the pom route. You're still an idiot if or if I wasn't defending. (Because I let people with 13k geo's land on me, let alone 3bil sized mobs.)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Tbf smarty we did send absolutely all the flak we could muster, no more was available...i bought up to 4bil flak alone just for the attack... :p

So yeah, cheese deserves some credit! ;)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
We just planted like 100tril seeds. Use your brains, it's the end of the round. And just because you claim it's a losing battle for me doesn't mean it is.

Last post there. Promise.

And I know exactly how to play the pom route. You're still an idiot if or if I wasn't defending. (Because I let people with 13k geo's land on me, let alone 3bil sized mobs.)

Well trying to suggest I was bothered about whether or not you defended is again proving you don't understand how to play the pom route... And please don't be so full of yourself assuming I actually could be bothered into looking at previous attacks or even looking at anything to do with your id apart from, ooh he has some land, send, watch tv.

p.s. listen to your ALLIANCE member... you didn't have the flak to send baby so stop making yourself look like an idiot when you can't back up anything you say with anything that is even close to being fact.

I wonder if your next post will be your 'last'