R39 Awards Discussion

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Post, Flame, do what I know a few of you will do. Try to keep it on topic and not-personal. Stop discussing once the new round begins!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Twiglet's every post template for round upon round the last 2 years:

* Good point
* Good point I won't admit is good
* Good point
* Inane rambling

2010-10-05-21-13-46373409097.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
LAfin Says -
* Player of the Round - Allied - leeroy/Chris_/Angela or whoever was in charge of pranking people in MLP to defend.

Angela says your clueless.. Chris is a nub!

but we love him anyway ^_^

Chris_

Head Gardener
Hey, don't try to ruin my big moment just cause i got recognised as being the best player in the alliance.

That is what he said right?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Did I write Chris_? I meant to say that he was an annoying noob :p Oh well, I'm too lazy to change it.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Were Quicksilver and John kicked while they went offline or did they leave in the middle of the night and somehow get 0'd?

I was asleep at the time dreaming of DaX.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Were Quicksilver and John kicked while they went offline or did they leave in the middle of the night and somehow get 0'd?

I was asleep at the time dreaming of DaX.

Kick raped about 4am their time (20 minutes after I had logged off, otherwise I probably would have gotten some of that land! Damn you Martin. I'm still mad about that.)

Davs

Garden Designer
* Honourable Mention Player: Frasuly has been good since joining our cause.

When Hobocops had a wee tiff with my mum, Frasuly was almost always there to defend against us - kudos.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Divine. Hurrah for being public the whole round.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I guess JB for bashing relentlessly.
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP for almost always having 10+ defenders.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Hobocops for letting me idle in their ally chan. It was funny watching them try to get people on to def the mass bot incs.
* Worst Alliance - Kracken. Where was the def?
* Worst Leader - Whoever led Black Hole. Your masses on Hobocops were pretty funny.
* Player of the Round - Allied - leeroy/Chris_/Angela or whoever was in charge of pranking people in MLP to defend.
* Player of the Round - Solo - QuickSilver.
* Best Offensive Player - warrior for being a FORCE with those SA.
* Best Defensive Player - All of MLP for the first month of the round.
* Honourable Mention Player - Martin. He was the rock that held JB together.
* Worst Player - kiwibacon. Being all agro, getting kicked from JB and then putting daniel's account into sleepmode. daniel get's some mention here too, for not logging in for 10+ days before finally getting kicked.
* Best Moment of Round - Finally getting rank 1.
* Worst Moment of Round - Having no Aussies and trying to be night cover while on vacation. Needless to say, I sucked at it.

QS as best solo yet when his incoming was too much he needed to send to you so you could trigger on him Lafin? :p Oh and Luckysh1te or is it sports I can't remember

Subject: Mutual attacking
Spy report on QS [****] successful:
Reported News
Wed 14th May, year 5. Evening Unknown
We were unable to get any specific data on this news.
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 6 ticks, 47,398,017 people from Lafin. [***] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +2 from: Attacking at 30-35% attack range.
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Unknown
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Outgoing Hostiles
You sent 1,337 employees to attack Lafin [***], they are set to arrive in 5 ticks.
Wed 14th May, year 5. Noon Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 154,384,596 people from Silence will arrive to attack you.
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 239,999,999 people from Cheese [****] will arrive to attack you.

I believe mutual attacking is still against the rules :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Divine. Hurrah for being public the whole round.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I guess JB for bashing relentlessly.
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP for almost always having 10+ defenders.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Hobocops for letting me idle in their ally chan. It was funny watching them try to get people on to def the mass bot incs.
* Worst Alliance - Kracken. Where was the def?
* Worst Leader - Whoever led Black Hole. Your masses on Hobocops were pretty funny.
* Best Offensive Player - warrior for being a FORCE with those SA.
* Best Defensive Player - All of MLP for the first month of the round.
* Honourable Mention Player - Martin. He was the rock that held JB together.
* Worst Player - kiwibacon. Being all agro, getting kicked from JB and then putting daniel's account into sleepmode. daniel get's some mention here too, for not logging in for 10+ days before finally getting kicked.
* Best Moment of Round - Finally getting rank 1.
* Worst Moment of Round - Having no Aussies and trying to be night cover while on vacation. Needless to say, I sucked at it.

QS as best solo yet when his incoming was too much he needed to send to you so you could trigger on him Lafin? :p Oh and Luckysh1te or is it sports I can't remember

Subject: Mutual attacking
Spy report on QS [****] successful:
Reported News
Wed 14th May, year 5. Evening Unknown
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 6 ticks, 47,398,017 people from Lafin. [***] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +2 from: Attacking at 30-35% attack range.
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Unknown
Wed 14th May, year 5. Afternoon Outgoing Hostiles
You sent 1,337 employees to attack Lafin [***], they are set to arrive in 5 ticks.
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 154,384,596 people from Silence will arrive to attack you.
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 239,999,999 people from Cheese [****] will arrive to attack you.

I believe mutual attacking is still against the rules :p

oh, thats nice to know cheesedick.. Or is it douchebag? I tend to confuse these things..

:p

Davs

Garden Designer
Thanks for this guys, for a second I was worried that this wasn't the discussion thread for round awards.

1635898-flame_on_super.jpg

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Thanks for this guys, for a second I was worried that this wasn't the discussion thread for round awards.

1635898-flame_on_super.jpg

Oh I did make a point about the awards.
Why did Lafin vote QS as best solo when QS required Lafin to trigger on him several times?

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP shame all they did was defend
* Worst Alliance - MLP sitting and defending for a full round is boring as hell and lazy
* Worst Leader - Angela for making such a boring ally

You're right. We didn't wave JB back for the first few days and keep competition up when we had the commitment to do so.

You're also right, we didn't kill DaX/RM/Dando with rushes.

You're so right Cheese.

/sarcasm off

Try to troll harder please.

Yochoko

Head Gardener

hmmmm... i'm curious to know about the reason like for the other awards you mentioned. :p

tbh, i thought you'd give it to Silence for his set up of the route that managed to counter strikers that are supposed to win against vamps. if there's anyone who could highlight his brilliance, that should be you, i thought, since you got owned by him not only once but twice. :X

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP shame all they did was defend
* Worst Alliance - MLP sitting and defending for a full round is boring as hell and lazy
* Worst Leader - Angela for making such a boring ally

You're right. We didn't wave JB back for the first few days and keep competition up when we had the commitment to do so.

You're also right, we didn't kill DaX/RM/Dando with rushes.

You're so right Cheese.

/sarcasm off

Try to troll harder please.
I started the round on day 12 and saw no proper wars against JB. Yeh you guys killed DaX that's 1 player out of 20. But other than that you just sat back defended and took it up the wrong'un.
Not a troll it's an observation from somebody outside your alliance.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
* Best Defensive Player - Yochoko / Silence, getting defence all the time and a bj now and then is always good, I'll let you decide which gave me the bj.

Player of the Round - Solo
Silence, he's lovely.

i think you can guess who did the said bj to cheese now! 8) (and not only to cheese?! :OOO )
<3 :rainbowafro: