R39 Awards Discussion

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Player of the Round - Solo - QuickSilver.

hmmmm... i'm curious to know about the reason like for the other awards you mentioned. :p

tbh, i thought you'd give it to Silence for his set up of the route that managed to counter strikers that are supposed to win against vamps. if there's anyone who could highlight his brilliance, that should be you, i thought, since you got owned by him not only once but twice. :X

as much as I don't want to defend lafin.. Its sad that some "decent players" couldn't figure this out one on their own..

looking at that battle, you have mostly strikers, and hardly anything else facing an almost entirely HP route.. OFC he lost, he doesn't have troops!

And strikers aren't ment to destroy HP routes.. They are capable of it, but they are mostly early-firing AD with Apaches firing super late and Marines firing even later (doing mostly armor damage anyway)

Seriously folks, put some thought into it?

Martin - Our defense when you guys were sending reals/fakes were good (not amazing, having to decide if your going to real or fake the offliners tends to dampen planning) when you were closer to our size, now that we need most of the alliance to defend against a smaller incoming (3-5 JB people) ofc we aren't as capable of reals/fakes in defense. (simple thought)
Best Defensive Player
"ID 7169, whom I assume is LuckySports, purely as he has the most defensive mobs in MLP. However early round some of that ID's actions were pretty idiotic, I assumed from having to play off a mobile or something similar though."

Which actions were those? I do play from my mobile 90% of the time, but that really should only affect how early I send my mobs.

Cheese - not worth a proper response. Try again with some intelligence and/or knowledge.

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

hmmmm... i'm curious to know about the reason like for the other awards you mentioned. :p

tbh, i thought you'd give it to Silence for his set up of the route that managed to counter strikers that are supposed to win against vamps. if there's anyone who could highlight his brilliance, that should be you, i thought, since you got owned by him not only once but twice. :X

I am sorry that everyone thinks that was a real award vote. It was mostly a joke, being that he was in JB for the majority of the round. Silence would have gotten my vote, had I really thought there was a decent solo about. Yes, he managed to kill me a few times, but that is mostly because I've been stock piling funds to get the rank 1 stat for that. I easily could have bought 15t worth of troops (or whatever his AR would have allowed) and rolled through with better results. Anyway, you guys were pretty easy to catch going into sleep mode, and so, for that reason, I didn't feel you really deserved solo player of the round.

Whilst out of sleep mode, you guys played a great game, but hitting sleep 85% of the time at the same time, each night, left you to die needlessly. And the only person to lose more land to me than Silence was you.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

as much as I don't want to defend lafin.. Its sad that some "decent players" couldn't figure this out one on their own..

looking at that battle, you have mostly strikers, and hardly anything else facing an almost entirely HP route.. OFC he lost, he doesn't have troops!

And strikers aren't ment to destroy HP routes.. They are capable of it, but they are mostly early-firing AD with Apaches firing super late and Marines firing even later (doing mostly armor damage anyway)

Seriously folks, put some thought into it?

Martin - Our defense when you guys were sending reals/fakes were good (not amazing, having to decide if your going to real or fake the offliners tends to dampen planning) when you were closer to our size, now that we need most of the alliance to defend against a smaller incoming (3-5 JB people) ofc we aren't as capable of reals/fakes in defense. (simple thought)
Best Defensive Player
"ID 7169, whom I assume is LuckySports, purely as he has the most defensive mobs in MLP. However early round some of that ID's actions were pretty idiotic, I assumed from having to play off a mobile or something similar though."

Which actions were those? I do play from my mobile 90% of the time, but that really should only affect how early I send my mobs.

Cheese - not worth a proper response. Try again with some intelligence and/or knowledge.

Cute, when a child can't handle the truth resorts to ignoring the question and trying to change the subject.

Intelligence: You mutually attacked QS
Knowledge: That's against the EULA i.e. offence which could be banned if the admin gave a damn.

Thank you please.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Knowledge: That's against the EULA i.e. offence which could be banned if the admin gave a damn.

Thank you please.

I was playing on my phone and had just gotten the Opera browser. When filling in the fields to counter, there wasn't a "Next" button like I was used to. So I went from tab to tab, thinking I had sent correctly, and viola, I left out my geos. Nothing mutual about that.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Thank you please.

I was playing on my phone and had just gotten the Opera browser. When filling in the fields to counter, there wasn't a "Next" button like I was used to. So I went from tab to tab, thinking I had sent correctly, and viola, I left out my geos. Nothing mutual about that.

And you made this mistake 3/4 times in 12hours? So are you saying you are completely retarded or are you admitting you cheated? :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Cute, when a child can't handle the truth resorts to ignoring the question and trying to change the subject.

You didn't ask a question, you stated a bunch of ignorance, which you do quite regularly, so I see no point to flame you over and over when there is nothing new. You obviously have not paid any attention to the round, so whenever you talk about it, I just zone out. I don't expect anything intelligent to come from you anytime soon.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

You didn't ask a question, you stated a bunch of ignorance, which you do quite regularly, so I see no point to flame you over and over when there is nothing new. You obviously have not paid any attention to the round, so whenever you talk about it, I just zone out. I don't expect anything intelligent to come from you anytime soon.

I did ask a question you just assumed that it was directed at you.
But does this not prove my point especially saying you left out the bit about you cheating.
Come back to me when you have a reason for why you cheated
Much love
-Cheese

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

I did ask a question you just assumed that it was directed at you.
But does this not prove my point especially saying you left out the bit about you cheating.
Come back to me when you have a reason for why you cheated
Much love
-Cheese

Go back and read your own post there dumbarse, your missing some obvious points, and I don't cheat, I don't need to, so your obviously not talking to me.

Seriously though, why don't you think before you post again? I know its a new concept for you, but this is just getting embarrassing, its like arguing with the mentally challenged.. :/

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
* Worst Player - CK for cheating / DaX for getting rank 1 being a gobby **** then getting pwned and shutting up pretty much completely.

I'd just like to say that this is fairly hypocritical since you asked me to trigger AR on your pnap only about a week ago. Pathetic.

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Thank you please.

And you made this mistake 3/4 times in 12hours? So are you saying you are completely retarded or are you admitting you cheated? :p

Completely retarded. And as such, I've gone back to the regular android browser, which has the "Next" button. Haven't messed up since :D

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Luckysports: So mutual attacking isn't cheating now?

* Worst Player - CK for cheating / DaX for getting rank 1 being a gobby **** then getting pwned and shutting up pretty much completely.

I'd just like to say that this is fairly hypocritical since you asked me to trigger AR on your pnap only about a week ago. Pathetic.

Well toby I aint moaning about people triggering on others I find it quite entertaining to see some people do it on others.
What I am moaning about is mutual attacking which has been against the rules for a long time.

Even if I did ask you to send to my pnap that is not mutual attacking, sending at somebody so they can retal and trigger on you (without geos several times from both Luckysports and Lafin) is mutual attacking.

If you call somebody saying send to this id eta x mutual attacking then every single alliance attack is a mutual attack toby darling.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
QS, someone who you were considering leaving JB with to join YochWChuChu, sent 1,337 troops to you while he had inc and you instantly send back 'on your phone' which would trigger it but there is no mutual attack? I dunno Lafin, looks a bit dodgy to me :p

Mutualattackingagain.jpg

We (Yochoko, Me when i was solo) saw a few examples of this kind of thing through the round too from some of Jukebox. I had a few more saved to post in the end of round awards but as i can't find em that's the only one to look at.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Well toby I aint moaning about people triggering on others I find it quite entertaining to see some people do it on others.
What I am moaning about is mutual attacking which has been against the rules for a long time.

Even if I did ask you to send to my pnap that is not mutual attacking, sending at somebody so they can retal and trigger on you (without geos several times from both Luckysports and Lafin) is mutual attacking.

If you call somebody saying send to this id eta x mutual attacking then every single alliance attack is a mutual attack toby darling.

Try that without the patronising and the complete nonsense and we might make some headway. You asked me to trigger on him because you couldn't do it yourself. It's a deliberate way of swerving around the mutual attacking rule. If you don't think that mutual triggering and asking someone to trigger on your pnap are fundamentally the same then there are some lessons in morality that you have missed entirely.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Cheese - Being asked by an allymate to send at someone is not mutual attacking, the fact that you are pathetic enough call me a cheater simply because you cannot find anything to stand on tells me volumes. Perhaps you should find a real argument before you post again, this is just sad :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
LuckySports, i know American's dont understand sarcasm so i'll help you out before he replies with a tirade of "Are you a moron? That's my whole point. I was being sarcastic".

Cheese was being sarcastic. Re-Read his post and then maybe delete/edit yours.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Cheese - Being asked by an allymate to send at someone is not mutual attacking, the fact that you are pathetic enough call me a cheater simply because you cannot find anything to stand on tells me volumes. Perhaps you should find a real argument before you post again, this is just sad :/

That's cool bro.
Problem was
QS wasn't in your range...
So for you to trigger on him he had to send you first haha.
= you making yourself look soo stupid.

Point of advice... when in a hole don't dig deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper find a ladder and shut the f**k up

xvi

Harvester
LuckySports, i know American's dont understand sarcasm so i'll help you out before he replies with a tirade of "Are you a moron? That's my whole point. I was being sarcastic".

Cheese was being sarcastic. Re-Read his post and then maybe delete/edit yours.

Take your American comments and shove them :x

Caranthir

Harvester
Wait. Who is Cheese talking to Lucky or Lafin. Or are they multi's and we are missing the real cheating scandal!

I want birth certificates.

btw: I am sure cheese and twigley have never ever gotten anyone to intentionally trigger on themselves or a pnap, or done any sort of mutual attacking when a player in their alliance was restarting.

Everybody poops guys. Everybody poops.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Wait. Who is Cheese talking to Lucky or Lafin. Or are they multi's and we are missing the real cheating scandal!

I want birth certificates.

btw: I am sure cheese and twigley have never ever gotten anyone to intentionally trigger on themselves or a pnap, or done any sort of mutual attacking when a player in their alliance was restarting.

Everybody poops guys. Everybody poops.

Well Lafin took it like a man accepted that he can't really defend what he did and moved on.
LS swears he didn't break the rules, so for now I'm talking to LS.

And I'd like you to prove any mutual attacking I have done.

p.s. this isn't about triggering, loads of people are guilty for that it's about mutual attacking darling Caranthir.