R39 Awards Discussion

xvi

Harvester
Wait. Who is Cheese talking to Lucky or Lafin. Or are they multi's and we are missing the real cheating scandal!

I want birth certificates.

btw: I am sure cheese and twigley have never ever gotten anyone to intentionally trigger on themselves or a pnap, or done any sort of mutual attacking when a player in their alliance was restarting.

Everybody poops guys. Everybody poops.

haha. Talk about throwing stones in a glass house! love this

Changer

Head Gardener
Guys, QS asked me to ask lafin to send.

So stop arguing!

Its a ***** when it happens but unless the rules are corrected and the game admined it's fruitless arguing about.
Parts of this message may be fictional and all replies will be ignored. Nn.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Guys, QS asked me to ask lafin to send.

So stop arguing!

Its a ***** when it happens but unless the rules are corrected and the game admined it's fruitless arguing about.
Parts of this message may be fictional and all replies will be ignored. Nn.

That is not how it happened. I got HLd saying to retall even though I was out. Then someone finally texted me and it was right before the tick, and blah!

Max

Garden Designer
Kracken were the worst alliance...

Agreed, the alliance folded remarkably easily, which was especially surprising considering how contactable the group was! It turned out that the nightcover wasn't keen / adept at contacting the Euro base online, hence the absolute capitulation, and a shock to the Euros who would have quite happily woken up to defend!

I was also a bit gutted that plans for a resistance never took place in the first week, which was a shame.

Kracken's leader was terrible...

This however, I cannot stand for. Jakeo had a real good go at leading a FTW alliance, one which got off to a Kracken good start! (shoot me now for that bad joke, please)

Real life problems with Jakeo's immediate close family meant that he couldn't perform / lead to the best of his abilities straight after the round start, so berate the team rather than the leader please. He's having a tough enough time already. All the best Jakeo mate.

Rooster

Harvester
LuckySports, i know American's dont understand sarcasm so i'll help you out before he replies with a tirade of "Are you a moron? That's my whole point. I was being sarcastic".

Cheese was being sarcastic. Re-Read his post and then maybe delete/edit yours.

As an American who does not post much in the forums here, I am a bit curious about this sarcasm thing. Can you explain this to me? I want to be able to read it into the post where there is sarcasm. maybe even an * next to the sentence to signify *sarcasm. Sorry for this ignorant american post I am just trying to understand the wit of other countries in the bush community

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
coolface.jpg

Davs

Garden Designer
Whilst I don't really care, I can only assume that Twigs misread what Lucky said - because his response makes no sense.

The sarcasm in Cheese's post was obvious and, reading what Lucky said, he noticed it. He's just continuing to argue that he wasn't mutual attacking (even if by a technicality).

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Whilst I don't really care, I can only assume that Twigs misread what Lucky said - because his response makes no sense.

The sarcasm in Cheese's post was obvious and, reading what Lucky said, he noticed it. He's just continuing to argue that he wasn't mutual attacking (even if by a technicality).

This.. I could make a comment about how euros have trouble understanding plain English, but I know that's not true, this one is all on twigs.. ^_^

Max

Garden Designer
Willy's post:

* Best Leader
max - helping new players learn the ropes is something i always admire

Just wanted to point out that in fact I was not the official leader at all, that honour goes to ANOTHER new aussie player (RAAF Yamato). But I did enjoy teaching the art of waging war to lots of new people :D *Grabs his copy off Sun Tzu*

Last edited:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Lucky's post:

* Best Leader
max - helping new players learn the ropes is something i always admire

Just wanted to point out that in fact I was not the official leader at all, that honour goes to ANOTHER new aussie player (RAAF Yamato). But I did enjoy teaching the art of waging war to lots of new people :D *Grabs his copy off Sun Tzu*

ahem...luckys post....realllllyyy???...slash unless he said that too and i inadvertently didnt realise :O

Max

Garden Designer
ugh, sorry willy, typo! my mistake :D will teach me for reading the post above mine and getting confused :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Luckysports: So mutual attacking isn't cheating now?

* Worst Player - CK for cheating / DaX for getting rank 1 being a gobby **** then getting pwned and shutting up pretty much completely.

I'd just like to say that this is fairly hypocritical since you asked me to trigger AR on your pnap only about a week ago. Pathetic.

Well toby I aint moaning about people triggering on others I find it quite entertaining to see some people do it on others.
What I am moaning about is mutual attacking which has been against the rules for a long time.

Even if I did ask you to send to my pnap that is not mutual attacking, sending at somebody so they can retal and trigger on you (without geos several times from both Luckysports and Lafin) is mutual attacking.

If you call somebody saying send to this id eta x mutual attacking then every single alliance attack is a mutual attack toby darling.

by the way ive seen all this talk of mutual attacking and mutual triggering. stop being so ****ing confusing you jibblets. if you attack some one mutually. its naughty considered cheating. if you send at some one to trigger thier AR. then you must have a mutual understaning or agreement that if they get incoming that cant be defended then you will attack them or some one will, to trigger AR, even if they dont tell you or you are doing it as a favour without being asked or asking some one to do it for you. You have a mutual understanding, and you are attacking them to benefit them by abusing a loop hole. its not a genuine attack for land kills or bribes, and its not troop trading, but it is a planned attack to help the person, not hurt them. and is equally as bad as giving the guy 1billion hippies to bribe or letting your rpg be last ticked by some puppets. intentionally sending at the target an attack with the prospective of helping them. Ergo it is a mutual attack (whether its to trigger or for bribes etc)

If you can consider one cheating then by the same logic the other must be the same. its not different. its all attacking mutually. its harder to prove, but its just as bad attacking some one to give them troops, and make them hard to kill, as attacking some one to trigger troops to appear and stop some one landing.

i dunno if its sarcasm or just plain stupidity. One is as bad as the other, even if you tell yourself it isnt because the admin is afk and the system is not perfect, even if you tell yourself its not clearly stipulated in the EULA, it is one and the same for all its intents and purposes. So please either say..i dont think its cheating its not my fault the system allows it and move on. or say its cheating i think its naughty, and not good sportsmanship. but dont argue theres some ****ing saintly line that sits on a knife edge that you alone can walk and every one else that does it is a ****ing cheat. stupid, sarcastic, hypocritical, trolling people i dont even know who im getting mad at, but sort it out.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

i dunno if its sarcasm or just plain stupidity. One is as bad as the other, even if you tell yourself it isnt because the admin is afk and the system is not perfect, even if you tell yourself its not clearly stipulated in the EULA, it is one and the same for all its intents and purposes. So please either say..i dont think its cheating its not my fault the system allows it and move on. or say its cheating i think its naughty, and not good sportsmanship. but dont argue theres some ****ing saintly line that sits on a knife edge that you alone can walk and every one else that does it is a ****ing cheat. stupid, sarcastic, hypocritical, trolling people i dont even know who im getting mad at, but sort it out.

Usually my brain goes into White Noise Mode when reading one of willy's mammoth posts, but imo he hit the nail on the head right there.

If we hit this bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.