Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Bah, British Columbia got taken over by the French. This game sucks! I can't understand any of the news stories now, since they're all in French. Weak sauce.

Steve_God

Official Helper
They are idiots whoever wrote that lol.

You get to level 5 ASAP.

Then you can start warring and getting mass EXP per day.
Once you fight a battle, you can regain 50 wellness at the hospital per day by clicking heal. (If you have a level 5 hospital in your area. Lvl 1 hosp = 10 wellness, lvl 3 - 30 welness etc.)

I was taught by people in eUK IRC chan and they told me to do it this way and they are all like ministry of defence n stuff.

Btw, my company will go up as soon as i talk to some guy on IRC.

Either in 9 hours or 1 day 9 hours.
You didn't tell us that you have to have over 40 wellness to be able to fight!
I've just had to buy some expensive bread now and can't fight till tomorrow :p

Ram

Head Gardener
xRam - Level 8
Still eating the cheap bread ;)

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Level 13 and still eating the cheap bread :D

If anyone is at least level 5 and is under 40 wellness let me know, I'm sure me and some others will be happy to gift you up to 40 so you can fight and heal. Unless you're an enemy of the US or Canada, in which case fudge ya ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I could use a boost :p

My health is at 42 at and I am level 4 atm.

The game still seems VERY boring to me...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I have fled Canada due to us being wiped out by the french, of all people. The Great White Northern War is finished for Canada. I've moved to New Jersey :(

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
just started

worked and bought some meals
wellness at 34
trained

name is Zen Mahong in the southern netherlands :p

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Not only do I not have French currency (to buy bread), but I can no longer work at my job.

"You cannot work today because the company does not have enough raw materials for products. We have just sent an alert to the general manager about this issue."

I guess I'm bound to die a jobless American stuck in Canada under French rule. If only my mom could see me now, she'd be so proud!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I'm pretty sure there are programs to get Americans out of occupied territory, and to get Canadians out of Canada since it's dying. Look into it a bit, you should be able to get a free moving ticket or two.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I have just signed up and dont really know whats going on...seems a bit slow going but im guessing once you get going its more fun.

Ive got a job and worked and trained today. Bought some food and uploaded an avatar thingy...

Guess thats all i can do today?

CFalcon

Official Helper
I have just signed up and dont really know whats going on...seems a bit slow going but im guessing once you get going its more fun.

Ive got a job and worked and trained today. Bought some food and uploaded an avatar thingy...

Guess thats all i can do today?

all you can do for the next week! it all takes off once you're level 5, or so I'm told.

Steve_God

Official Helper

If anyone is at least level 5 and is under 40 wellness let me know, I'm sure me and some others will be happy to gift you up to 40 so you can fight and heal. Unless you're an enemy of the US or Canada, in which case fudge ya ;)
I'm under 40! :(

And I'm fairly certain the UK isn't an enemy of the US or Canade? :p

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

I'm under 40! :(

And I'm fairly certain the UK isn't an enemy of the US or Canade? :p

UK is in the PEACE alliance, which is the mortal enemy of the US and Canada :'(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I'm level 5 now but there doesn't appear to be any wars I can fight in atm. :(