Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Added all.

I was suggesting we think about all migrating to some random country near a strong power and then take over that country, then contact the Strong power near by saying we are a massive group coming from another game and we will help them.

Use that to get strong and then Make BushTopia.

Would be an interesting project for the bush community.

Also any members outside our community could be prodded into playing bush!
Double win.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
/me points at South Africa, which has just one region and only 114 people

The rest is occupied by Brazil and the almighty Indonesia.

Ram

Head Gardener
Lets move the the motherland and take over :D
A vote for twigs is a vote for change :eek:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Do I have to pay to play this thing i.e. does it get impossible to play without paying or do the people who pay get extreme advantages?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Don't get extreme advantages no.
If you do Pay though, you start slightly faster (Shave a day off).

It's slow at first guys, but when you get into it, get into the community and get into the IRC chans, it becomes good.
Such an active game it's unreal.

In a few days I am making my Own Organisation and Company btw in Northern Ireland.
I will pay above average wages to any bush player.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Do I have to pay to play this thing i.e. does it get impossible to play without paying or do the people who pay get extreme advantages?

Real money can unlock all the different stuff you can do (running for office, starting a company, fighting in wars, etc.) before you reach the standard level you need to do them otherwise. It can also buy you in-game gold, but the conversion rates are awful. 3 Euros for 5 gold (gold which you can earn in-game or buy with local in-game currency), it's pretty bad.

But that's about it. It seems to me that there's no need to pay real money, certainly less of a need than in Bushtarion. I won't be paying them anything.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Alright then, signed via the ref link, will add you all and give the game a try when I have some time available.

f0xx-bulgaria-plovdiv

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
In today's news regarding why the US is boned...

Our government had a company make a new Q5 hospital to stick in New York. Then our Congress voted against us buying it. The company then offers to sell it to us for $1. Before the transaction can be completed, the owner of this company ***** himself over approaching troops (company was in West Virginia), and destroys the hospital so it doesn't fall into Portuguese hands. We ended up holding the lines in West Virginia, it's still part of America.

Yup...

CFalcon

Official Helper
Signed up as Iluvitar, added all you bush folk.

This looks like it could become very good, but am I right in understanding that for the first few days there's nothing I can do other than work and train?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Jee...indonesia seems quite strong. Can someone make an IRC chan perhaps so newbs like us can ask more experienced players different questions?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Anyone needs any help message me on here or on there and ill PM you on IRC

Dziunglius

Planter
Dziunglius - Lithuania

Not much going on here, Latvia fooling around, trying to take some regions from us, but getting their ass kicked by 18 allies of ours...