Counting the bodies | R30

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Moderated all those spammy posts that weren't already done so by the other mods.

Wow, so you can see the staff I've left myself after killing off the remainder of my staff so I can hit smaller targets again...

Theres a good reason I haven't bought back up. :)

Souls

Official Helper
With nearly 2k land I can say I've never lost a unit on an attack, does that make me pro?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Excuses, excuses ;)

With nearly 20k land, I don't need to make any excuse. ;)

Then why *are* you making excuses? If you don't need to make them, you shouldn't make them. It's mildly confusing when you do one thing, then say another. To paraphrase the great revolutionary leader Danton "Coherence, encore de Coherence, et toujours de Coherence"

And with a reasonable number of Chance and WH regularly in range, you shouldn't need to suicide your troops ;)

EDIT: If you wish to lose score, you could always kill off some of those 14m tractors you currently have which are a nice big lump of useless score or even donate some of your acres to us since we'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. Then we'd nicely jump into your range too as your score plummets; so all in all it's a win-win situation. (a joke ofc, i know mutual attacking is illegal :))

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
or you could have all those funds in more functional and fun troops. However if you want to be a flakwhore be my guest, but then don't spout whiny excuses about wanting to lose score when you have tons of expensive flak. ;)

i'm sure tractor flakking eta 9 must be real fun, especially when you have *so* many targets right? Or isn't that the whole point, that you wanted to lose score.... Oh damn i've gone and done it again. Why oh why am i cursed with logic?

*shakes his fist at the sky and curses the Gods*

Last edited:

DaN

Weeder
lol if he wants to attack multiple easier targets for a couple days whats the problem?

its FTW imo :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
lol if he wants to attack multiple easier targets for a couple days whats the problem?

its FTW imo :)

i have no problem with that. it's him pretending to lose score deliberately that irks me. Not just him either, plenty of people use that excuse, and not just this round. It's almost like people can't admit to getting pwned. :(

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Dont be so harsh Alci. He is just a noob :p He cant be pro straight away. As for admitting it, he prides himself too much, let him be

Its true, not an insult

And enjoy your logic, dont curse the gods :D

PS im a noob :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Hey, anyone know if there are any solos in top 50? or 60?

no need to give IDs :p Im not asking for any so dont ban me

just wondering how i compare :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
There is one, you would need much more than 14 mln tractors to flak him though.

What tim is trying to say is, that tractors, while good for attacking solos, are not very suitable for attacking allies.

Steve_God

Official Helper
There is one, you would need much more than 14 mln tractors to flak him though.

What tim is trying to say is, that tractors, while good for attacking solos, are not very suitable for attacking allies.
I strongly disagree!

I have been using tractors for the majority of this round (along with S-harvies and other flak) and they have been VERY successful in attacking alliances to gain land.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
indeed, there was this one guy who lost heaps (incomparison to the size of ourselves) but still landed cause of tractor and stealth combines when most everything was dead including a very large mojority of his SAs an dother lethals

middle
Died: 176,752,559 [£1,648,282,078,000] enemies dead. 8,041,091 [£432,743,658,500] friendlies dead.

close
Distracted: 177,303 [£2,076,670,000] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 41,135,964 [£420,171,890,600] enemies disabled.
Died: 39,604,479 [£1,159,226,806,400] enemies dead. 2,350,712 [£133,614,244,000] friendlies dead.
Converted: 136 [£163,200,000] enemies converted.

Mateeen

Weeder
lol :\

stop this pointless argument on Malice's staff :p

so what? you pwnt him on defence... yay. I've been pwnt on defence too
sometimes its cuz u send fakes 3 different ways and real 1, and i go, what the heck, i can buy my staff back any ways, so il just stay :p and i get pwnt, i really dont care.

sometimes its just 1 on on 7, and i still stay, no its not cuz im n000b and dono that ill get near zeroed staying on 1 on 7 straight first tick defence, its cuz i, and most of us in TBA realize that with the amount of land we have, we can be back up to where we were in a day

It's malice's first round, give him a break. Alci stop thinking your so good, no, stop thinking ur ally is so good :\ u had the chance to kill SG and possibly all of TBA at the start of the round, u didnt jump on it and u got owned :\

Yes WH has very active and some skillfull players, but stop being so goddam arrogant :\

(P.s. <3 ahead, wherever you are)

marvin

Tree Surgeon
lol :\

stop this pointless argument on Malice's staff :p

so what? you pwnt him on defence... yay. I've been pwnt on defence too
sometimes its cuz u send fakes 3 different ways and real 1, and i go, what the heck, i can buy my staff back any ways, so il just stay :p and i get pwnt, i really dont care.

sometimes its just 1 on on 7, and i still stay, no its not cuz im n000b and dono that ill get near zeroed staying on 1 on 7 straight first tick defence, its cuz i, and most of us in TBA realize that with the amount of land we have, we can be back up to where we were in a day

It's malice's first round, give him a break. Alci stop thinking your so good, no, stop thinking ur ally is so good :\ u had the chance to kill SG and possibly all of TBA at the start of the round, u didnt jump on it and u got owned :\

Yes WH has very active and some skillfull players, but stop being so goddam arrogant :\

(P.s. <3 ahead, wherever you are)

Can't believe I am going to say this.. but QFT :/

:p

Cept the '<3 ahead' part of course.
ojaayyy!

I guess people would leave him alone if he stopped acting like he is indeed playing his first round.

Damn neebs!