Counting the bodies | R30

Ahead

Head Gardener
Thank you IoF, you are too kind to me :D <3

Also I never called you a noob Twigley; I called Full of Malice a noob because he was acting noobish, and I shortened powerblock to nooblock because I think the principle behind the powerblock is noobish. Nowhere did I call you a noob.

But I'm happy to let it drop now, as long as I get first cuddles with you Garrett ;)

(Also I admit BB/TS was absolutely *****, but that wasn't just my fault - it was mine and Franny's group, so he should at least take half the blame seeing as he was less active than me ;) And tbf a lot of the players didn't put in a huge amount of effort either. It also didn't help that the FTW alliance that round had 15 robos or something stupid, which made the whole premise of the idea behind TS/BB an epic fail :p)

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I think we can draw a conclusion from this topic:
Both TBA and Ahead are noobs. Hobbezak is awesome.

Btw, before I get another warning for spam by DA: I doubt there will be any repercussions from this round. This is what the past has shown us. Sadly tbh, because repercussions would be a powerful incentive to stay away from powerblocking. But people forget quickly.

CLem

Head Gardener
Hey, anyone know if there are any solos in top 50? or 60?

no need to give IDs :p Im not asking for any so dont ban me

just wondering how i compare :p

off topic but i just saw this post. The solo in top 50/60 is enjoying a nice time off and it is quite boring up there, if you are bunkers, you will have more fun restarting and play another route if you are active.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Haha, i got zeroed :p Dont think i made it into 50s before i got in range of some robo
but if i did restart would i have to repay for blueprints?

but why are people saying 'grow up, get over it, dont flame TBA, stop *****ing'

lol, if you werent hypocritical you wouldnt open your mouth

CLem

Head Gardener
Haha, i got zeroed :p Dont think i made it into 50s before i got in range of some robo
but if i did restart would i have to repay for blueprints?

but why are people saying 'grow up, get over it, dont flame TBA, stop *****ing'

lol, if you werent hypocritical you wouldnt open your mouth

nope you don't. people are still chatting about it because there is nothing better to do :p if there is no moaning and b*tching then this will be a yawn fest

ViVi

Pruner
Rushing is all that's left to me in this round, personally. Don't really have much praise to say of TBA, but I think War?Huh? have obviously shown they are the best alliance of the round, whilst Chance have done remarkably well especially when you consider they took a few heavy batterings from TBA and still bounced back.

Enjoy your portal rankings. Doesn't change my opinions of you.