Counting the bodies | R30

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It was a fake attack and we all forgot to recall....

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
also, WH is for the mother****in win, you all are pussies. frankly none of you have got the balls to hit us 1 vs 1. We have more talent in our pinkie finger than you've got in 60 people.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol Alci, so true

but ofc they wouldnt do that, they whine about it being sooooo boring, yet they wouldnt do anything to compromise their precious rank.

Hehe, they have only got themselves to blame for a boring round ;)

also, WH is for the mother****in win, you all are pussies. frankly none of you have got the balls to hit us 1 vs 1. We have more talent in our pinkie finger than you've got in 60 people.

Cry more?

You mistake crying for a statement of fact dude ;)

It's funny that you claim we're a bunch of pussies for not hitting WH 1vs1, but the thing is, if 1 person sends at WH, then about 4+ people are going to defend the target. It works both ways, tool. People attemtping to 1vs1 WH is pointless because without fail there'll always be def sent.

Souls

Official Helper

Cry more?

It's funny that you claim we're a bunch of pussies for not hitting WH 1vs1, but the thing is, if 1 person sends at WH, then about 4+ people are going to defend the target. It works both ways, tool. People attemtping to 1vs1 WH is pointless because without fail there'll always be def sent.

I was under hte impression he meant 1 alliance v. 1 alliance. ;)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
He means one alliance vs one alliance (ie not all of tba)

cmon, if it was one person on one person then its down to something like, send the rpg at the robo, or the SA at the TL

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Cry more?

So you freely admit it takes 3 allies to take down WH? I'll accept that. Means we're 3x as good as you, at the very least ;) If our defense is so good that you *have* to bash us, that's as much credit to our defence as it is a demerit on your skill.

And given any one ally of TBA is at least twice our valuation and double our acres it is rather surprising you can't/couldn't take us 1 vs 1. You'd think with double the acres and score you'd have the ability, but apparently rank doesn't necessarily translate to ability. Oops. one might also arguably say you haven't attacked 1 player on 1 player for ages, since like day 2 of the round, when 3 allies jumped on us. If you hit us 1 player versus 1 player it'd be interesting, but would in no way convey the absolute abilities of the alliances involved; since it would mostly revolve around routes/counter-routes and their targets.

EDIT: I also did mean 1 alliance versus 1 alliance; i didn't mean to convey the idea of one player versus one player. Sorry if that was confusing. That being said i would certainly rate most of the WH players as some of the best in the game; especially in comparison with the 'top' this round.

Less QQ, more Pew Pew!
Seriously, talking **** isn't going to get you anywhere, you're trying to take the moral highground then make yourself look like a complete tool by running your mouth, well in this case, fingers.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Oh bugger, i've been pwned in my argument, so now i'm going to make a personal attack on my competitor. *rolls eyes*

I never argued talking **** would get me anywhere, i just made my opinion that WH is better than most of TBA public. You're more than welcome to argue/dispute that as you feel, but it's hardly taking the 'moral highground'. If anything it's being arrogant and confident in our abilities and your infirmities.

EDIT: I don't mean to knock Chance about, i just don't really know many people in there and felt it best to not say anything that say something false or wrong ;)

Last edited:

Souls

Official Helper
Oh bugger, i've been pwned in my argument, so now i'm going to make a personal attack on my competitor. *rolls eyes*

I never argued talking **** would get me anywhere, i just made my opinion that WH is better than most of TBA public. You're more than welcome to argue/dispute that as you feel, but it's hardly taking the 'moral highground'. If anything it's being arrogant and confident in our abilities and your infirmities.

Quiet, and quit being a tool! :evil:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Oh dear Alci, and here i thought the *****ing and moaning might have stopped and we could be civil...

Ah well, tis a shame some people get so worked up about it all.
;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Funny how every time TBA loses an argument they bring out the "stop whining/crying" phrase. :roll:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Funny how every time TBA loses an argument they bring out the "stop whining/crying" phrase. :roll:

They're just upset we kicked their arse in that BR.

Inferno

Official Helper
Community Operator
Tbh, It is farely understood that ranks 123 dont matter this round, the real fight is for 456, and if WH take 4th to the end, then we have survived bashing from 3 alliances above, all much bigger, and all the other alliances below that want some, all this accomplished with just 20 player (i know that sounds odd saying that to some of you, how can we do it with only 20?) So i say to you all, **** 123 456 is the new top. leave them to stagnate over the next 40 odd days and the rest of us get on down with some WAR? (HUH?)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Understood by you people who whine.

If you didn't care about rank 1,2,3 then i wouldnt of had pms all round telling me (As if they think they control my alliance rofl) to attack SG and Inimical.
I you didn't care about rank 1,2,3 then you wouldn't be c ontinously whining and abusing your IRC op powers on certain people because you are so noob.