Black Ops II

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Search and Destroy, everything else is for pussies.

or for people who don't want to camp, throw grenades, head-glitch and sound-whore. Or don't want 2 min of game time to complement the 8 min of spectating, game loading and lobby waiting.
Ooh noes, i like playing light hearted game modes. Must be a pussy.

Don't be an elitist please.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Search and Destroy, everything else is for pussies.

or for people who don't want to camp, throw grenades, head-glitch and sound-whore. Or don't want 2 min of game time to complement the 8 min of spectating, game loading and lobby waiting.
Ooh noes, i like playing light hearted game modes. Must be a pussy.

Don't be an elitist please.

This.

Id rather have ~8mins of gameplay than 2-3mins, then as timtadams said, the rest spectating? Not my thing.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Does anybody do League play?

I just got into it yesterday and am enjoying it a lot. Basically it's 4vs4 Hardpoint/CTF (5 second respawn time)/SnD. You are only in a lobby for one game then you move on to play with different people. It's in the same vein as real competitive play I think where certain things aren't allowed like uav/ghost.

Anyway I like it because when you play normal play there are always players not playing the objective in any way, shape or form but here, winning matches is what gives you a rank boost so everybody plays for the team. + I wasn't really used to coordinated play before as I usually just run around like a headless chicken.

If anybody wants to play some games with me tomorrow or this week (or summer) I'll be around probably. 'edbris' is my gamertag.

Not sure how the whole promotion thing works yet

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yes, you mean the ACTUAL league-style games? Again, we all went and did some of that (I didn't finish the placements as I hate most objective-based games) and ended up quite high up as a clan. But with this being said, I don't find objective games fun at all - I find them tedious, and you spend a lot of time doing nothing if your head isn't quite in the game. I didn't get a game first-hand to play game modes where I don't do very well far more often than not.

Promotion is fairly complex to explain, tbh. I'll probably get around to it when I catch you around.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Id just like to say:

Dax's COD rage is very amusing. Listening to him say 'How didnt any of them bullets hit you' over and over and over again is amazing...you should all give it a try ;)

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Id just like to say:

Dax's COD rage is very amusing. Listening to him say 'How didnt any of them bullets hit you' over and over and over again is amazing...you should all give it a try ;)

This is part the reason why I loved playing with DaX, unfortunately my copy of BO2 is ruined as I decided to move the Xbox whilst it was on without thinking, and I won't be investing in another copy of the game.

MW3? Ill play you on that, apart from that, see you on Ghosts!

edd

Tree Surgeon
+ edd, you on xbox?

Didn't see this til now. Yea i am, 'edbris' is my nick, add me if you like. I play with Chris_ and a mate of mine that also plays bush.

Also, just saw info on the new DLC in which they will be bringing back Summit but in a jungle. It was one of the best maps on the first game so i'm quite glad to see it back, even if it's at the cost of something novel.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm around whenever, Ed. Just let me know if you fancy a bit of running around listening to me yelling at everybody.