Search results

1. T

Multi-ing should be stopped. Why Isnt admin doing anything about it??

I think most of us have heard the rumors about rank 2. It is suspected that that ally is multi-ing / account sharing. Now I can't prove this is true, obviously. But someone in-game Must be able to. Simply check their contact info, messages, pols, account user names, and activity charts. Why is...
  2. T

[Available] Need Nightcover?

GMT -5 Looking for possibly a ftw ally that needs nightcover for next round. Account name: Distant Message me here or in-game.
  3. T

[Taken] toast

P-NAP? spot open in your alliance? PM Me here or account mail = Distant
  4. T

[Full] Oxymoron

Oxymoron is opening up for recruiting! PM me for details or apply at our HQ. Some of the details include: Route specific IRC needed Loyalty a big plus Activity @ around 4 hours a day We have some experienced players and some newer players, and we are looking for players of all types!
  5. T

HQ Troops

Why is it that an ally 20000% (roughly) bigger than us, can send their HQ troops to our HQ? That seems a little lopsided and ridiculous. We obvioulsy can't donate what they can donate. I thought that in the past HQ's were limited to 30% their size.
  6. T

[Full] This Can be deleted

7. T

Wrong nickname

I signed up using my wrong profile nickname. When i try to change to my real user profile name, it says it is already in use. How can i change to my right name?