Pruner
Oxymoron is opening up for recruiting!

PM me for details or apply at our HQ.

Some of the details include:
Route specific
IRC needed
Loyalty a big plus
Activity @ around 4 hours a day

We have some experienced players and some newer players, and we are looking for players of all types!

Last edited:

Die Skim

Digger
Oi toast... ye oxy is a great place to be and dead set on commitment to fighting the bigger guys... Keep up the great work!!!!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
*bump zing* - We have some deadweights who will be replaced upon applicants of better players. Keep talking to us!!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
dont do it, just take the direct route to Prest, you'll save yourself time and land.

Toast

Pruner
Iamsmart, that's pretty a-hole-ish to come here and be negative on this recruitment thread.

You aren't in the ally, who don't know who we are recruiting for, or what our ally concerns are. I don't think your opinion of "don't join" does any good here whatsoever.

Bruce666

Harvester
We have martin and signer, and they are a class acts, and we wont abandon you , we will stay and fight, we shall fight in the trees and in the bushes, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
(except for the 10 that have, amirite?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Die Skim

Digger
I strongly advise in joining this alliance. The membership is entirely comprised of non score queens, lifers, great players, druggies, and bashers.

:p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
We have martin and signer, and they are a class acts, and we wont abandon you , we will stay and fight, we shall fight in the trees and in the bushes, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!

Cause you and Martin never abbandon anyone :p
Joke aside, this seems like a good alliance, so I'd advise people to join you, in fact I'll make a TV commercial about it

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Cause you and Martin never abbandon anyone :p
Joke aside, this seems like a good alliance, so I'd advise people to join you, in fact I'll make a TV commercial about it

rofl

Signer

Pruner
One more player required

Preferably top 100 if not near to, and someone who like a good attack (Though haters may say train)

PM on forums or mail the HQ