Wrong nickname

Toast

Pruner
I signed up using my wrong profile nickname. When i try to change to my real user profile name, it says it is already in use. How can i change to my right name?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I signed up using my wrong profile nickname. When i try to change to my real user profile name, it says it is already in use. How can i change to my right name?

Did you create a whole new account, rather than just log in to your old one? Your old Bushtarion game account should still exist just fine - make sure you are trying to log in to it using the correct email you originally registered with.

If you have forgot the email your old account was registered with, send me a forum PM with your account nickname, and what you think your email address might have been - and I can reply back with what your email is registered as.

Also, I have heard a report of a bug when trying to change your nickname atm, which I'll be looking in to tomorrow - incase that is what is affecting you.

Toast

Pruner
I sent the info twice, although my Private messages say zero in outbox.

I also see the new change, but when I try to change it, it still says someone is already using it.

Toast

Pruner
the box was checked by default. I'd sure hate to send a third message, but i will wait another day or two and send all the info again.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
the box was checked by default. I'd sure hate to send a third message, but i will wait another day or two and send all the info again.

I manually set everybody's setting to "Save" about 2-3 days ago or so, they were all off after the initial import from the old forums. Which would explain why you are seeing it enabled now, but your original PM's did not go in to sent prior to that!