Multi-ing should be stopped. Why Isnt admin doing anything about it??

Toast

Pruner
I think most of us have heard the rumors about rank 2. It is suspected that that ally is multi-ing / account sharing. Now I can't prove this is true, obviously. But someone in-game
Must be able to. Simply check their contact info, messages, pols, account user names, and activity charts. Why is it so obvious to everyone else, yet our admin has to have proof? What kind of proof can the average player bring forth? Multiple alliances have complaints and the right thing to do is investigate further. The messages I have seen fom in-game helpers isn't being helpful, it's passing the buck. If Azzer needs to be contacted, contact him. Flood his email, Facebook, or whatever it is. But a solution is needed to the player base even if the accusations are untrue.

So since the player base has brought accusations, maybe we can put them all in one place on the forums. I'm really just wondering how many people's complaints aren't getting through. If multi-Ing is now an accepted form of game-play, then everyone should do it if admin isn't going to enforce the rules.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I know a fair amount of us in FNG have had our suspicions for a long time.

I do also know that the alliance that finished below Sixth last round was practically confirmed to be doing the same thing, and some of them are the same faces.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
It's NOT just rumor, it's NOT just suspicion, it IS bloody fact.
I make a plea to Admin to quit white washing the complaints and get on board to pester Azzer without end until he stops this.
Also in the mean time the player base CAN do something to stop it. It's called attack them constantly. I hear many of you complain and talk and talk and talk and then nothing.
Don't accuse Admin of doing nothing if you yourselves are no better.
I look forward to seeing your IDs pop up on r2's spy reports.

Elderveld

Official Helper
You do understand, that any "helper" or other admin currently here, we have no extra "admin-powers" watsoever? We can do as much as you. I only think the forum mods can actualy delete/move stuff, but that's on the forums.

As stated in many other forum post's or irc convo's, Azzer is not around for the game no more, he rarely loggs-in, and is only keeping the game live and running.

That doesnt mean there is nothing we can do. If u have actual loggs/proof (and not rumours) that they are cheating/multi'ing, i am willing to msg him on Facebook.

In the mean time, just wave them silly!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
How do you expect people to get "proof" short of an admittance? We cannot see their IP, and we are not in their ally to read their politics. I have heard people talk of messaging one of them and getting the response from another..

With that said, I have no idea if they are cheating or not. I have not paid much attention beyond killing any of them silly enough to attack me.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Well, back in the day's, Azzer wouldn't of done anything whit actualy proof. I have no idea how to get proof aswell. As we also cannot see their IP's.
And mailing one and response from another isnt actualy proof. It is highly suspicious, but that mail he got could easly been posted on politics and then someone from the ally thinks to respond.

Coruba

Head Gardener
I have to agree with Lucky - that is a very hard thing to prove without an admittance from any of those involved.

One thought I had was grab all the contact numbers if one could get in there and give them a ring. In theory they should all be in different countries so at least you could eliminate the multi theory. Re everyone logging everyone elses account - very very hard to get factual evidence barring seeing in ip addresses are linked.

Talking of which another game I used to play cracked down on this hard and basically banned half of the playerbase overnight due to linked accounts. Be careful what you wish for.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
recon's a cheater

This has been demonstrated time and time again - And we've seen him doing it in W1 & multiple PW's right up to recently.

I'm fed up. It's destroying what little faith people have in this game - And you'd expect rank 1 to be interested in doing something for the playerbase by destroying them. By doing nothing when you have the power to do something, makes you as guilty as them in my eyes.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I have no proof but I have such suspicions. As in you get a message from one of them better luck next time. If rushing. Then the actual account holder logs in and messages you in a completely different written style, time zone, mannerism, spelling, grammar.

I know one guy will send one man at you if you rush them to show he is online. And I notice that normally he is the only one who does this. But just occasionally I attack an alliance member and they will do this.where as normally they just send out . Very occasionally they do the 1. Man send at you to show they are online. This is a. Player trait normally. Like some people send 1 man when fake defending with sa, some send 69 some send 1337, Some people send round numbers of units. So it's harder to see what is sent. Some don't.

And beyond all else. A bunch of players I've seen in rank 1 and rank3 alliances that play in a highly contactable manner. I don't know many people in other alliances that do this to any great extent and yet we have 20players of unknown user profiles supposedly playing in a highly contactable way? Doubtful.

Further more I don't know if you can still use ip masking to log in as you lose cookies. So I think if azzer just took a look it could be very apparent. People logging in to different accounts from the same ip. Etc. just not breaking the 30minute rule. Or using any number of online program's will show as anonymous logging in. A trail of anonymity. And I tell you now if azzer doesn't do something about this.he won't have a game to sell to magpie. The player base is to small for this kind of play. And it's only going to get worse. I for one tell you right now if azzer doesn't even look into it and confirm that they ardor arent doing anything suspect. Even not locking them just looking into it. If he can't be bothered to do that. I'm gonna multi next round. Ill need. Several accounts just so I can kill those that play in this way. Fight fire with fire. But who knows strongest will in the world I may abuse this? And others who have the same idea may too. Before you know it it's a wide spread epidemic. And those that try to play fair will be forced out and quit.

I don't think it's multying btw, I think it's more account sharing. Hell I know two of their members from a round or two back who our alliance kicked eventually because on the first day one guy posted his login details in pols, and said "don't abuse this" I don't think azzer will even have to look far if it is as prolific as I think it is. But do nothing and he won't have a game left to sell to magpie IMO

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Account sharing is multi-ing IMO. You can have any number of accounts at your command whenever you need them. Just because someone else made them, doesn't make it any less worse.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
recon's a cheater

This has been demonstrated time and time again - And we've seen him doing it in W1 & multiple PW's right up to recently.

I'm fed up. It's destroying what little faith people have in this game - And you'd expect rank 1 to be interested in doing something for the playerbase by destroying them. By doing nothing when you have the power to do something, makes you as guilty as them in my eyes.

Well you need to get glasses for those weary eyes Dax... the half of R1 that does have SC in >30% have been attacking them pretty consistently, the others have no targets at all :O
Pretty hard to wave an alliance with 2-3 members when suddenly 12-15 defenders come on.. good lord man

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well nobody is catching you, there's always someone to suicide on to change that.

Atlantis

Pruner
Tumbleweed-3.jpg