HQ Troops

Toast

Pruner
Why is it that an ally 20000% (roughly) bigger than us, can send their HQ troops to our HQ? That seems a little lopsided and ridiculous. We obvioulsy can't donate what they can donate. I thought that in the past HQ's were limited to 30% their size.

Last edited:

Toast

Pruner
Slight gripe, moreover a question. It seems logical only to a small degree that a Rank one ally HQ could hit a rank 20 ally HQ. Surely a limit could be set in place or are there specific reasons that this is a vaild tactic?

Lupus

Head Gardener
lol if i was rank 1 alliance with lots of hq troops i would attack balderdash as they keep so many troops there is funny

Dafydd

Pruner
The point is fair...the total alliance score hould calculate what they can send at; though i thought that was already in place.

anyway, i agree with toast on this.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I remember it being in place for IDs to HQs so that high ranked players couldn't target tiny HQs, but i'm not sure if it was ever in place for HQ to HQ attacks. (it would seem not). If so, just seems to be a minor glitch with the HQ work, but that's not unusual when Azzer implements new things, HQ units had 'experience' tags for a few rounds after exp died lol.

P

Pyncplacy

HQ Troops

I shouldnt have had queued troops. My building should have finished 1ish, the place was hit 2ish, and at between 6 and 9 am, at least 3 troops were built.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I shouldnt have had queued troops. My building should have finished 1ish, the place was hit 2ish, and at between 6 and 9 am, at least 3 troops were built.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?